What's the best ice cream brand/flavor, Veeky Forums?

What's the best ice cream brand/flavor, Veeky Forums?

That one OP.

Chubby Hubby

my nigga

I can't handle myself around their peanut butter core. I'll eat it in one sitting then feel bad for a week

Three Twins Lemon Cookie is GOAT

blue bell cookies and cream is pretty tasty, never had ben & jerrys though

>Knowingly poisons customers
>Pretty tasty

How one company manages to handle all that stockholm syndrome amazes me.

cookie dough

in all fairness i've not purchased ice cream from them since the listeria issue, resorted to making my own.

Haagen-Dazs or Talenti gelato. They're the only brands I buy because they don't have extra water/thickeners.

>LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), WATER, GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN

These are ingredients in Cherry Garcia, the extra water and thickeners gives it a starchier texture, instead of smooth creaminess from fat.

I just really like a high quality plain vanilla or salted caramel.

literally nothing wrong with hydrocolloids.

braum's homemade vanilla

also, their cookies and cream strawberry sunday

I like braums as much as the next guy but they've got too much overrun for what they charge.

Talenti uses carageenan and soy lecithin. That, coupled with the fact that it isn't actually Gelato, turned me off of the brand. The stuff is good, but overpriced and falsely advertised.

Häagen-Dazs is actually pretty good though, they use actual eggs in their recipes like you're supposed to.

Not really false advertising as gelato has no standardized meaning.

>Talenti uses carageenan and soy lecithin.
True, I guess because it's whipped less and has less water it seems better.

B&J boston creme pie, cookies and cream cheesecake core, and americone dream.

If i'm going out for ice cream the banana or coconut flavors at marble slab are incredible. Or if I go to Paciugo their best flavors are rose and violet.

>half baked

the best ice cream is non fat yogurt + an aspartame packet or 2. tastes fantastic, is good for you, and doesn't have all that sugar and fat.

That shit is so expensive where I live. Does it really worth it?

>posting animu on a food and cooking board.

nonfat yogurt tastes like ass though

who /mint chocolate chip/ here

comin through

Either green tea or lemon.

I like it simple and not overly sweet.

butter pecan is better

fun trick for finding out whether your favorite ice cream is shit, look at the serving size - they're all standardized to 1/2 cup but the actual weight is different based on the quality of the ice cream, more weight means less air whipped in. I've seen cheap shit that's about 45g for 1/2 cup where haagen dazs is over 100g

if they have them, their out. Also original fudge bars.

>nonfat yogurt tastes like ass though
I prefer it over any other type of yogurt. It has a firmer texture, and is very tangy, and with a packet of aspartame, it is really tasty. You have to watch yourself, I've eaten a whole quart in one sitting.

these are way better and have half the sugar of ben and jerrys in most cases

>natural and artificial flavors

i will also, take some of that.

not mine you greedy fuck

i've never seen an anime picture that isnt obnoxious to look at

I love all of them. The almond ones and the strawberry shortcake ones too. Now I'm pissed I didn't grab any at the store.

Fuck off newfag.

>nobody has mentioned Tillamook
Tillamook has a superior texture and flavor to all other storebought icecream

Pumpkin is best flavor

Haagen-dazs salted caramel

It's pretty fucking good. Just don't buy it all the time. Make it a monthly treat or something.

>B&J Mint Chocolate Chunk

Home made icecream is ridiculously easy to make and so much better than store bought shit

Crushed pistachio & vanilla is my fav so far

no love for breyers

oh that shit is good. on my list. don't even remember what they call it.

I will try your ben and jerry sometime, navie. lol

they add xanthan gum and carrageenan to low fat yogurt to give it that texture you know

Enjoy your listeria, I'll never eat Bluebell again.

you are my nigger

Ben and Jerrys Chocolate cookie core one and the cinnamon bun flavor are amazing

I've bought two pints of their ice cream since the reintroduction. I don't know if it's just me expanding my ice cream horizons or BB, but I don't enjoy it anymore.

>non fat yogurt
>doesn't have all that sugar
>an aspartame packet

Jesus, it's like a trifecta of bad choices and wrong

Shortly before the whole listeria incident happened I have tried this flavor and it was the best icecream that I've ever eaten in my life

Could be that or a mental thing knowing they've had not one but 2 issues recently.
I make a version of that with broken up bits of homemade vanilla wafer cookies mixed in, pretty tasty.

I enjoy coffee flavor also salted caramel is pretty GOAT

>shitposting at someone who was actually on topic despite weebshit

Also fish food is my favourite B&J but haagen daaz cookies and cream is favourite overall.
Love a fucking double caramel magnum now and then though.

haagen daz banana split master race

eating faggot ice cream with the word fish in it

your point is?

Mint Chocolate chip

Brand doesn't matter they all taste the same.

>eating toothpaste with chocolate

what a faggot

Ladies and gentlemen, the man with no taste!

Motherfucking COOKIES 'N CREAM.

makes the chocolate cookie taste 10x better when diluted with delicious ice cream, and the creamy frozen cookie cream melting in your mouth with the ice cream, is an amazing combination.

But he's right user. Mint is fucking disgusting

Also, OT

Eh, opinions.

Bunny Tracks is top notch though.

I don't really have a dog in the race to be honest, I'm allergic to Mint, so I can't eat it anyway

This description made me moist

Starchy, watery ice cream doesn't taste as good as creamy and fatty ice cream.

Graeter's Cookies & Cream

It's a childhood thing.

I avoid Ben & Jerry's Baskin Robbins, Haagen-Dazs because they're owned by Jews.

I love pistachios, goddamn.

That one tastes like anise or the cherry PIT aroma not like the fruit and it needs more, and more sour fruit not like shitty maraschino cherries. I wish like Haagen Dazs or Talenti did a better version of that with no weird ingredients just cherry juice, sour cherries, sugar, cream, and eggs. Maybe some thyme or vanilla...

My friends made me try that when I was in Texas, (I'm from dc area) and it was very sweet and 1 dimensional.

MAH NIGGA

>mfw it's a seasonal flavor now

Don't think you can get this shit outside of Canada.

thats kinda like blue bunny's bunny tracks

Y'all just dont understand.

i wish that had heroin in it. :(

Chunky Munky.

Moof tracks? I mean it won't be the exact same brand of fudge but you can get something of basically the same content.

Anyone here try Halo Top?