Brain Food

Figured this might be the place to ask.

I have an exam tomorrow, and I want to know what I can eat to boost cognitive functions while taking it. I'm already going to eat a pound of blueberries, drink a pot of green tea, and eat 200g dark chocolate. What else can I add?

Thanks beforehand.

the green tea wont work if its the shitty stuff in bags fyi, you need good quality loos leaf for it to have any effect.

That's the kind I have.

caffeine, nicotine, adderall, vyvanse any nootropic really. Unless if you eat the good shit everyday, you won't get much

Adderall

>important test
>spends time researching ineffective new age propaganda and nootropics instead of studying

wew

>be a dumbass for 20+ years of your life
>expect that you can take a supplement the day before the test that makes you more smarter

I've already studied. Now I'm improving my odds.

adderall is the only answer

I can't get my hands on drugs.

faggot

Take a few slices of this man made marvel.

Only plant based foods. Avoid dairy and meat

A good nights sleep

Food won't make a difference, as long as you don't eat a bunch of sugar and crash.

If you want to be autistic - fatty fish, eggs, and dark chocolate are spouted as brain foods

Are you poor? I go to my psych and get my refill for like $55, 40 for the visit and 15 for the meds. I just told my psych I had general ADD symtoms and he gave it to me, then a month later I asked for him to up it and take half, I get more than I can take usually

What's the joke in this picture?

noopept is not regulated in america. more effective than racetams and in way smaller doses. Cheap too.

You are going to shit your pants.

lol

'go 'ca

>'go 'ca
I am drunk.

a cup of extra strong coffee with two lumps of sugar and 5 lumps of methamphetamine.

Fresh fruit is good because it supplies the brain with usable glucose.

>what did he die of officer?
>a mixture of chinese opium and heroin cause his 1lb blueberry shit to clog his small bowel, causing it to explode from the 2 gallons of caffiene he drank.

>still studying a day before the test

wew lad

BUT SUGARRRRRRRRR

Just eat a lot of vegetables and minimal meat. Like three to one ratio. But if you are counting on food to help you out on your test you're fucked. Just study the material.

please get a trip so at least we can block you

I used to take gingko biloba tablets before exams in uni and felt that they worked well for helping me to retrieve knowledge I needed. They aren't expensive.

>boost cognitive functions while taking it

Banana and caffine... probably.

Dont binge on sugar. Remember theres a rush and then theres a debt. Banana on the other hand breaks down slowly for a more even fuel production. Also orange juice wakes you up, because we used to consume fruit for breakfast when we were monkeys.

Caffine is good because... well im sure someone else can explain it for you.

Also do not take nicotine. This is associated with erratic cell function.

Why has nobody mentioned walnuts?

Of all the omega 3 foods, Walnuts are the only ones that I actively feel making a cognitive difference.

If anyone would know what to binge on for brain food while studying, I'd guess a biochem PhD would know. My degree is in a different thing entirely, so I don't know myself, however, a good friend got his PhD precisely in that field, so I asked him about this thread.
He said that while reading for his undergrad, he ate sugar packets while studying. I'd presume that he's onto something there.
He's now 31 and working as a tenure track prof at a good uni.
Make of that what you will.

If you think eating some special secret food is going to help you on your exam, you're already beyond hope.

The best way to "boost cognitive functions" is to know the material. But, I guess it's only human to look for an easier method.

>I'm done studying, now I want secret new age bullshit that will unleash my knowledge

You're too stupid for words.

FUCKING NZT??? XD LIKE FROM THAT SHOW LIMITLESS?

The best advice is to get a good night's sleeps. Eat a solid breakfast and snack on some chocolate or something else to keep your blood sugar up during the test. Works for me.

I'm pretty sure that if you plug in a strange USB drive into your computer, you're not really using your brain's full potential.

Yes. And from the movie before that and book before that.
>tfw limitless has been cancelled despite being the most amazingly creative action/adventure/dramedy show since chuck
It's not a good feel.

Don't do it, danny.
Adderall is better, anyways.

go to the pharmacy and ask for a benzedrex inhaler.

remove the cotton rod from inside the plastic thingy, and cut it 80% of the way through down its length. drop it into something acidic, like coca cola, or water with a lemon squeezed into it. let it sit over night.

make sure you get all the cotton out, squeeze it all out, and drink it about an hour before your test. it won't taste good. but you will be pretty fucking enhanced.

there is literally nothing available to you on short notice that's going to work better than this. if you had a couple weeks i'd say get 3-fluorophenmetrazine shipped from canada but i don't think you have the time or bitcoin.

DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

its propylhexadrine, an amphetamine family molecule.