When memes go to far

So a friend of mine thought it would be funny to buy me some of ja/ck/s sauces.

What do I even do with them?...

BBQ- isn't nearly as sweet as I was expecting.
"Gourmet"- literally a shaker full of ramen chicken flavoring
The other two smell and taste like he just repackaged Kroger brand.

>friend of yours

Riiight.

>a friend

suure

I sure as fuck didn't waste money on this garbage.

Is that a northern brewer amber ale kit in the background?

mix them all together and make the Best Conglomerate you'll ever taste and face the abyss

>BBQ- isn't nearly as sweet as I was expecting.
It's 57% sugar and is a jelly consistency, how is it possible it's not that sweet? Unless your taste buds are warped from soda or something.

Yes. I haven't made it yet.

I just ordered the Imperial Stout from them yesterday for my dad and I to make on fathers day.

Is this an authorized ja/ck/ thread?

Honestly, it's just gross. I can't really describe what it is about it but it doesn't even really taste like barbecue sauce.

>you don't know who I am

Watch the videos
Buy the line of sauces
Be the Best you, you'll ever be

*too

My family are complete food plebs who don't appreciate my cooking. For example I made them Duck a L'Orange once and they spent the entire meal dipping white bread onto the duck breast and saying 'this duck is so bloody it still wants to eat bread' and filled up on bread without tasting the duck.I thought it would be funny to show them what shit food actually is and purchased an entire tub of Jacks Barbeque Sauce and poured it over a frozen pizza that I scraped half the cheese away from like in his fucking 'playing with your food' videos. I served it with a layer of Jacks mayonaisse and bean salad on the side of the plate.

They fucking loved it. They told me it was the best pizza they'd ever had and that the sauce was incredible. Ever since then I don't even know what to think of myself. I have even started talking like Jack whenever I cook for them, and the other day I served them some Persian style rice with Jacks Barbeque Sauce smothered over the top then spoke over the dinner table about how I want the Palestinians to be firebombed. They called it the best dinner conversation they have ever had with me.

Is Jack right? Are we all wrong?

Imbecile.

You, my son, are a weapons grade faggot.

OP you should probably watch Jack's early videos and just imitate what he uses them for.
I don't know if he's used the jerk sauce for anything, but since it's recent it'll probably be better

Your parents are horrible and Jack is wrong.
BOTH Palestinians and Israelis should be firebombed to oblivion.

I love you, Veeky Forums.

>wanting to firebomb greatest ally

Try them on a delicious bison burger, just make sure you don't overcook it!