Ask a McDick's employee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc5_8GhQ7d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do you work?

Why would you think anyone would be interested in the "knowledge" and "experience" of a McDonald's employee?

McDonald's

Many people eat there every day and I'm sure many think about what goes on "behind the scenes."

What goes on "behind the scenes"?

Ever jizzed in any of the sauces?

whats the recipe for the big mac sauce

When was the last time anyone ordered a Fillet o' Fish? Veggie burger?

memes, 'go 'za, and quinky sauce.

Is it possible to substitute Big Mac Sauce for cheese in the Double Sausage and Egg McMuffin?

Many people actually order the fish, I was actually quite surprised. I didn't know we even had veggie burgers though

Where did it all go wrong for you?

You can ask for pretty much anything and we'll do it.

>I didn't know we even had veggie burgers though

It depends on exactly which country/region you're in.

Can I get a big mac with quarterpounder patties on an artisan roll?

I just wasn't sure if the Big Mac sauce batch for the day would have been mixed in the kitchen before 10am?

No

It probably is, we prepare lunch way in advance before it starts

It hasn't

Food is made

Worst customer experience?

Every time.

that shit comes in a bag it's already made haha

I worked in a McDonald's for three days and then immediently quit.
Now I'm homeless, still don't regret it.

What's the best item on the menu?

What is the healthiest meal option?

Do you enjoy the food?

>I'm such a babby I couldn't even handle a couple of days work in a McDonald's

Pathetic.

none honestly it's all trash with 30+ ingredients in everything. like you'd think grilled onions were actually grilled onions but it's onions with an added thick dark brown syrup that comes in a bag

Kek

What cardboard box do you live in?

I want to throw nickels at you

What happened to "Have it Your Way"?

Kek

When the fuck is the McRib coming back?
Daddy needs his fix.

Tell me more about the monopoly game.

Not OP but worked at McDicks for a good two years.

The McRib always comes back around fall when pork is at it's cheapest.

This is retarded. I don't understand the stigma about working at McDonald's. It's an honest job, and let's be real: do you guys actively judge the employees there that take your order? I know i dont. Not unless they specifically fuck up.

McDonald's is a great job with an incredibly easy success ladder. I mean, I myself wouldn't work there, as I'm too much of a smart mouth, and have been fired/ sued while working at subway and other similar restaurants.

Every fall? Because it seems like it's been over a year. This is fucking bullshit.

Does anyone have a copycat recipe?

The store I used to work at had it last fall. It may differ for difference regions I guess. Also if you really want one try buying some surplus school lunches or something. Public schools server a molded pork sandwich that is literally the McRib without the onions and pickles. At least in the US

Fuck I'm moist already.

i need more keptchup.
Why did you stop asking if i want soda and fries with my burger and now instead you asak what soda i want with my meal? do you think you ar going to shame me into paying 50% more for sugar water and potato? i eat at mcdonalds i have no shame

Do you sneak fries/nuggets when you get the chance?

Some people do some people don't Most of the manager don't care if people do.

My dad taught me to never judge a man with a job, but come on man if you're over 18 and work at a McDonald's things must've went wrong for you somewhere.

How long is your penis when flaccid and erect?

Do you live in the basement of McDonald's with your boss and fellow employees blowing off the kids and babies of the previous boss and employees that got killed with onpurpose drugs overdose and no one gets paid because the boss is a kike and the inspectors on to you

you kinda cant, they get really angry and will actually threaten to call the cops.

Can I get chicken mcnuggets with big mac sauce for dipping

life's not all about money son

some of it's about bigmacs ;^)

How hard is it to make a fucking bagel after 11am?

all the bagels get made at once in the morning then they sit on a heat rack waiting to be adopted

at 11 they are thrown out and bagel time is OVER fo the day

why is the ice cream machine always down

Your a dead person
You'll be dead soon

Do McDonald's employees eat at McDonald's?

ever spit in food or see anyone spit in a customers food

ever see anyone mess with anyones food in general?

well a meal comes with a soda and fries you dumb fuck.Just say you're not getting the meal

Why is mcdonalds so stingy on the McChicken sauce? They seem to have severely reduced the amount of sauce that comes out of the gun thing meaning you end up with a dry burger

Big Mac sauce comes in a big tube, like caulk.

Ben

Yes you can order sides of Mac sauce. They're like 50 cents a cup

It's not hard, but they would have to switch their bun toasters settings.

The Ice cream machines go down daily every night at midnight so they can be cleaned. You'd be surprised how filthy those machines are. If it's down during the day it's usually due to it being broken, or they just don't want to serve ice cream that day. In my experience the latter is usually true.

The mayo guns can easily go out of wack and not dispense as much. It's probable that they either haven't notice or just don't care.

i dont need to you retard, saying i want a big mac burger means i want a burger not a meal

Your dad didn't teach you what you claim he did
What else are you lying about user?

when you guys first started, what position did you work?

Do you watch the clock and time goes super slowly, or does time fly because you have a lot to do?

They always start you out on fries, but after a few days they move you to an actual position. I went to drive-thru.

Would you eat your own dog food?

Always a mixture. I worked overnights so time always went super slow. Especially when you watch the clock. But the busier you are the more time flies.

why the fries? how soon do you move to another position?

That's Burger King.

Fries are simple and really easy to learn, someone who's brain dead can stick a basket under the fry dispenser and put it in some oil.

In my experience it was one or two days. I guess they liked my voice and personality and threw me on drive-thru.

average age of employee there? what was your salary? benefits? hours?

Average age would probably be around 17-19. A lot of teenagers work during the night time and the older folks work during the day. I started at $7.35 and when I left i was at $7.65. Benefits are nearly nonexistant for crew members so don't expect anything more than an insurance plan. Hours were semi-flexible. If you wanted to work more hours and were decent at your job you'd most likely get them. Unless your GM is a total asshat.

no you don't understand

the guy that knows the settings left for the day. he's the breakfast guy that knows how to make the breakfast items. that's why he works in the morning and leaves at 11. i could call him, but he's probably asleep because he wakes up at midnight to get ready for work.

no you don't understand

a hundred customers come in a day and like you none of them want to talk. they just want to walk up, blurt out "BIG MAC" and get exactly their specific order. if you try to question them about what size? what to drink? etc they get upset like you because "JUZ GIMME BIGMAG"

Do you honestly believe a robot could take your or your co-workers jobs?

I understand I worked there. It's a setting and a seperate thing you have to drop the bagels into. It's a hassle changing the settings though and it also changes the temps.

I hope it does. McDonalds is a soul sucking worthless existence. People already treat you like a robot.

what if you only wanted to work on the weekends?

You could probably get those shifts. It all depends on who's already working on the weekends and if they have available spots for the shift.

Not sure about actual food prepping, but the touch screen ordering system they're testing in some stores is much better and reduces the chance for errors in the ordering

I live in Hong Kong.

Why is it that we can get sausage McMuffins with Egg all day, but McD's in other countries don't offer it?

We have all day mcmuffins in the US

which international mcdonalds menu item do you wish was available where you are?

how hard is it to make the food? do you have to follow exact measurements? i worked at dominos and had to use a food scale for everything.

Everything is pre portioned except for things like pickles onions etc. Two pickes for a burger, one slice of cheese for a cheese burger etc. It's pretty easy.

Do you season, or at least, did you season your burger patties? I'd get a plain Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds and it'd always have this salty seasoning on it, at least I thought it did. You didn't ever taste it with the quarter pounder.

From America, always wanted to try a McLobster roll. Also, seaweed shaker fries in asia sound interesting. Finally, I can't believe American mcdonalds' don't sell beer there like a lot of other countries

big mcchicken - big mac with mcchicken patties

do you guys grill or microwave your burgers?

What's the steak made of in the breakfast Steak, Egg and Cheese bagel? And, does that steak come on anything else?

youtube.com/watch?v=rc5_8GhQ7d0

You could probably ask for that and have them make it for you assuming they sell the McChicken in whatever country you're in

Grill, you place six patties of regular meat on the grill select reg meat and press a button. And a top portion of the grill closes down on the meat. It's like a clam shell design. 60 seconds later cooked to moderate edibility.

Playing devils advocate

But maybe they work part time as a manager and make enough to survive

Sure there is no big house, no keeping up with trends, no expensive vacations, and no new cars

But is it really worth it to work 40+ weeks just to be able to buy into consumerist trends, only get 2 weeks vacation per year, and have maybe 4-5 hours free time max per work day?

They only use a microwave for biscuits and the breakfast burritos.

How much does it cost for a mcdouble with big mac sauce and lettuce.

Also, how much does it cost for a mcdouble dressed as a big mac?

Protip:Those are literally the same thing but one costs less.

Former McD's employee here, you get a 50% discount on any food you buy before/after your shift. So a lot of people do.

Shit 50%? When i worked there we got a free meal after each shift. I worked at a corporate store though. I only ate the McWraps though. Those this were way better then they deserved to be.