"Taco bell isnt real mexican food"

"Taco bell isnt real mexican food"
"My mami makes better tacos"
"Why do you eat that stuff when you can eat real mexican food"

Who gives a shit about shitty spics, with their shitty culture, and their shitty food? Why the fuck should i care if it doesnt meat your spic food standards?

Also whats good things to do with alot of pollock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppLK2mLSqZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tacos are great. I love the hispanics!

Of course it's not real Mexican food. Anyone who legitimately thinks that is retarded. It's cheap Mexican inspired food. Enjoy it for what it is.

Cool but keep spics out of my country pls
I dont even like taco bell, i just hate spics whining about "mi authentica mexicano comida"

yes, taco bell is real mexican food. it is a mexican restaurant.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppLK2mLSqZY

>taco bell isnt real mexican food
>doritos isnt even mexican

What are you even trying to prove? I never gave my opinion on whether i thought it was real or not.

this is how doritos are traditionally served in mexico. they have been doing this for hundreds of years

Kek

If they hate people prefering American-Mexican food over "Real" mexican food maybe they should make it taste better so people buy it. It's not hard to run a good reaturant if they have food as good as they say.

I'm on the same boat with you OP. I think their standards are as shitty as Taco Bell's but their cultures have never produced anything of value and it's easy to use home-style food as a saving point for a culture. It's a bitterness at the success of white civilizations and the automatic creation of food, so that's their only ammo and it doesn't even work that well.

>Who gives a shit about shitty spics, with their shitty culture, and their shitty food? Why the fuck should i care if it doesnt meat your spic food standards?

HEAR HEAR

I don't care about the authenticity of Taco Bell, I just don't eat it because it's bottom-tier sludge.

If you don't care that it's literally the worst food available that's still legal, go for it.

As a spic. I agree

Though TB is good for what it is. Cheap filling food

I enjoy it and the food my gma makes

ITT no one who lives in Texas

Actual Mexican food is top tier and street tacos beat the living shit out of tex-mex tacos. Anyone who disagrees hasn't tried proper mex food or proper tex-mex for that matter and probably lives in Alabama or some shit.

Cilantro sucks, takes over the flavor

This.

theres no need for anyone to go to texas..mexicans are errywhere

"Your" country has quite a bit of what was formerly Mexico within its borders. As such there are families of Mexican heritage that have been US citizens for five generations. They are as American as you are.

And you generally won't see Mexicans complaining about American fast food. They like cheap snacks. The guys who draw a sharp distinction between TB and Mexican tacos are usually white guys like me, who aren't fans of fast food (muh cheese on everything) but enjoy Puebla style tacos from the truck every now and then.

jaj half your country was from mexico before , there are more mexicans than U.S people on the south of USA.

They tell you taco bell isn't real mexican food not to complain to you but to tell you
"instead of being a pleb and eating in that popular place , go to a not so popular place run by mexican who know how to actually make mexican food"

if you tell me that hamburguers are from america im gonna get so mad

> be me from bong land
> live in America in big city
> everyone raves about Mexican food being better in Mexico
> go to Mexico. All the same shit and tastes the same
Mfw when England is accused of bad food

Enragee spic detected, do you understand that nobody cares about your "Authentic mexican food"? Nobody cares about you, your people, culture, and food. How about your pest like population move back to your desolate shithole huh? I dont mind if you all die due to the shitty economy you have. Kill yourself, your life is worth less than an insect.

This is not true. Mexican food (as opposed to Tex-Mex and other Americanized variants) is not only becoming hugely popular at food trucks and neighborhood taquerias, it's also making waves on the high end of fine dining. The hottest reservation in NYC right now is Stupak's chef's table at Empellón Cocina. People happily pay over $150pp to eat at Olvera's Cosme.

Plenty of diners are very into Mexican food at the moment.

today i really craved carbs so i cut a pound of potatoes and fried them, added a mashed avocado and toped with two eggs sunny side up and a queeze of lemon.
It tasted exactly like mexican food, asian food uses soy sauce, garlic and ginger. The main ingridient in mexican food is fat and lemon

>you will never eat a doriloco while enjoying a public showing of mexican toy story