Mornin' hon, what can I get chya'll?

Mornin' hon, what can I get chya'll?

Take me out back and kill me execution style.

>from texas
>don't understand what chya'll is
>read it
>realize I actually speak this way

The Aspen Frittata sounds good.

Water.

I'll have the Mushroom and Gouda omelet - sub an english muffin for the pancakes, and also a side of yogurt with fresh fruit.

Gimme that $4.99er special and a side of biscuit and gravy.

One order of huevo rancheros and the pancake sandwich with sausage.

The dagwood sanwich and the bisquits with gravy

Also a jar of orange juice please

Pancake sandwhich and a veggie omelette

What vegetarian options do you have?

>dagwood
>isn't tall or filled with seemingly random shit from the fridge

there's a fucking V next to them you stupid nigger

I have no idea what a pecan waffle is, but I'll take it.

>chya'll?
B-but I'm just one person

polish sausage and eggs or corned beef and hash, whichever is better

No self respecting southerner calls it country fried steak. Just smother my shit up senpai.

Just a water and some crackers please

racist.

What vegan options do you have?

>so american you need a truck on your menu

I like how biscuits and gravy is considered the lighter side.

food

Two eggs over easy, hash browns, toast, and a cup of fruit. Coffee, black.

2 french toast
3 over easy eggs
Bacon
Hash browns
Summmadat coffee that's been sitting on the burner in the corner

I unironically love cheap townie diners.

The country fried steak skillet and the biscuits and gravy plate, please.

I do too. Dad never had a lot of money, so instead he'd take me on car trips to various diners small town diners around us in the search for the perfect chicken fried steak.

Turns out he was an asshole and he deserved everything he got, but you can't really forget cherished childhood memories, can you?

pair of greased shingles and a log roll, two berries sunny side, and a cuppa mud.

Like 4 rosito burritos

>so obsessed you must be a yuropoor

this post has a lot of emotional baggage behind it for a cooking board

La Bamba~!

I'll take a large biscuits and gravy, make the hash browns extra crisp, OJ and a cup of coffee, cream and sugar.

Lumberjack Skillet
Sausage
Scrambled eggs
Toast
Pancakes
Black Coffee
Cot w/ a fluffy pillow

Yeah, hi, um... can you tell me why "griddle" is in quotation marks? Do you not actually have a griddle back there? Are you serving microwave food or something?

Hey! What am I doing in this shit country, on a shit venue that sells shit food?

Huevos Rancheros and an ice water please.

lemme get directions to a place that isn’t trying to rob me

but for real, an omelet with cheese, bacon, sausage, and ham with french toast instead of pancakes

Mornin hun what can i getcha? Every waffle comes with vomit.

Waffle House is seriously disgusting. And not a charming disgusting, I mean a cheap and shitty disgusting.

hash and eggs, please

I know I used to work at the Austin tx one and its ran by niggers and its godawful. The only other white guy there was a fucking methhead and would ditch me to go chase the fucking dragon in middle of a 3am nigger rush. Plus the place was so fucking run down and its only 8yrs old. The owner was a jew and didnt fix shit.

Sometimes I wonder how different my life would have turned out if I was born in a small town in 'murrica instead of a european metropolis.

I just want biscuit and gravy 24/7 with unlimited coffee refills.

mornin' sally... i'll take a short stack with bacon and eggs, the usual

smack her on the ass as she leaves the table

corned beef hash, SHA256 style please

>plain omelet
>$7.25

Directions to a diner that doesn't suck, please.

country fried steak skillet. if they're out of the ingredients, then rosito burrito.

Why is this diner food so expensive? I can get all that shit at waffle house for half the price even at 2AM.

A denver omlette and a slice of pecan pie, thanking you kindly. And keep the sweet tea coming.

Each dish is most likely enough to fill up three people.

It's pretty run of the mill to take home leftovers in the US. Not every place is like that, but you sort of know what you're getting into when you go to a place with giant portions, and it's kind of assumed it's going to give you a second meal the next day.

It's good business for the restaurant to sell more food, and people tend to think that they're getting a good deal which isn't necessarily untrue, since it costs less for a business to sell in bulk, whatever it is they're selling.

>lighter side
>giant hot cinnamon roll

Black coffee, OJ, and a french toast sandwich with the sausage. Put some cheddar on that too thanks.

Can I have a bit if you get that? I'll give you some of my sandwich.

Christ Ted. Can you at least pretend to enjoy the road trip? Why must you find a reason to hate everything we do? This is why nobody invites you anywhere.

Does the gravy in the biscuits and gravy have sage in it?

Because if it doesn't you should kill yourself.

I would like the dagwood sandwich please, ma'am.

Am I supposed to take the hash browns home or the pancakes? I don't want to commit a fopah.

$4.99er, eggs over easy, with bacon and substitute white toast for the pancakes, please.

>"It's not 7 AM in Texas yet, hon."

I run out of the restaurant and flee the state.

Large biscuits and gravy, please.

do americans really go out for breakfast every day?

unless I am on holiday I have never done that.

>do Americans really
No

merican here
havent eaten breakfast in years

what a wonderful contribution to humanity.

we are glad to see your are taking up precious oxygen that could be better reserved for a weed on the side of a highway.

Sage is the most important ingredient in biscuits and gravy.

i swear to fucking god i've seen this menu before. is that golden nugget?

What is this place?

What the fuck are "refried beans?"

You can't be serious.

A plain omelette is $7.25? Fuck's sake, this place is a ripoff. I'd rather go to McDonald's.

where can I follow your blog?

If you're going to use that line, you should probably learn when it's appropriate to use it.

wow these are great tweets man

really makes me think

A line of white lightning and that ass