Fml

let us go on a magical adventure and get drunk and make something not so healthy! ITS A PLAN

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along or OC food/drink pics if they dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >kangs and sheeiit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lS2CMpYnEFo
youtube.com/watch?v=jMe6Y8GDVEI
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VUDGIe4kfEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Equinox? I didn't care much for Hop Stoopid to be quite honest.

not bad i also stumbled on this gold mine, was a cart full of 50% beer cuz they are redoing the beer section, I already regret not getting more

Burgers?

Yes yes yes

Greetings from Germany, King of Veeky Forums

so i been bustin my chops this week im lazy im making a burger, nothing super fancy still deciding on the construction

but one thing that will be used heavily is mayo im making some habenaro garlic mayo

I never find beer on clearance like that. Good score.

you could cook the meat with the leaves or use the leaves as a bun if you wan't something healthy m8

threw some cajun seasoning in and minced the garlic and habenaro the best im willing to do right now, a bit of evoo and some peppr

yessir, my friend is of german desent greetings

yeah dude i had a rough day and when i saw that it made my night, you never see that

i include some shrubs and whatnot in this but I aint really aiming for healthy, i havent really eaten much today so a few thousand colories wont hurt

this mayo taste dank as fuck gonna fridge it a while

remember to share with the cat

patty with meme salt and gound pepper

this is not a bullshit patty that guy thats always like "yer pattis too thin faggot" you sir can piss off m8

This thread would be incomplete without a beer and a cat.

>cat on the fucking counter by the food
REEEEEEEEE GET THAT FUCKING CAT OFF THERE

Welcome, new guy.

trying some new shit, thin style fries like fast food imma see if i can make this happen

1st fry

youtube.com/watch?v=lS2CMpYnEFo

soak them in water for a bit next time if you didn't. removes some of the starch allowing them to crisp more

>dat lonely midget pepper :(

'con son

decent quality provalone

m8 captcha is trying to take advantage of me i feel violeted

buns a roastin

2nd fry, i fried em like another half time after this to get em xtra crispy

youtube.com/watch?v=jMe6Y8GDVEI

this is one of my fav bands these guys go hard, real ass music some of the best shit to come out of ny shit is raw

threw a fried egg in there, some of my homepickled ghost pepper jalepenos, lettuce, red onion, some of that garlic hab mayo, mustard fuck i aint gonna lie it was good, the fries are some of the best ive made, buttered bun yada yada i aint complainin

the controversal shot

also i saw some user say i talk like a millennial in a different thread, m8 that cuts deep ya heard senpai

night

Your cat is such a fucking camwhore, bud.

Why do people think eggs are good on burgers, they aren't.

You do

You seem annoying in general and your cook-alongs are always mediocre. No idea why people suck your cock so much

>Why do people think eggs are good on burgers, they aren't.
Same eggy rich yolks that make mayo good on burgers, kind of a gilding the lily thing. Butter fried or olive oil fried adds that flavor too. It might also marriage with the other topping in a pairing kind of way like eggs n bacon or eggs and avocado or eggs and cheddar. It's not any weirder than a poached egg on a salad, where it subs again to supplement the dressing.

10/10 user, would def eat a burger and get wasted with ya bud.

>thinks eggs arent good on burgers
>loves sausage egg and cheese sandwiches

Chug some bleach faggot

>questioning the big 7 daddy
shiggy

Because he consistently posts OC, unlike most of the other idiots on this board who just regurgitate the same old tired memes and stale copypasta every day.

Looks good. I really like your threads user, hope you keep posting.

Look good senpai

That's a great looking 'ger and fries, thy king of kings

Here's one I made recently w/ poblano and onions. It was a pretty tall burger, but manageable. Shit was so cash

yeah she enjoys it way too much

no u

please point me towards these free cock suckings i seem to have missed that

cheers m80

thx :)

bro id wreck that burger i am also a fan of poblanos on burgers they should be coming in season i guess soon the ones in the store look like ass right now

so im gonna cook something in a bit probably wont do a cook along probably just drop pics well see heres some tacos from i truck the other day

so i thawed a fat chickin boob, pounded it flat on a stool cuz i dont want to wake the neighbors hammering chickens out on the counter at 5am

now i am going to attempt to make even more thin and uniform fries

i am ok with this, gonna take anons advice and rinse these off and dry them, LIFE IS AN EXPERIMENT

also heating muh fryer, seriously gonna get a bigger fryer soon i need to eat bigger fried things

Love your threads, bro.

:^)

trying to slice this jalapeno as thin as possible its a pretty hot one

if you want crispy diner fries, here's a good method

first blanch on a lower heat (275-300f). then put em on paper towelled baking sheets, and refrigerate until cool. then you fry them a 2nd time on 350-375f and immediately toss in a bowl with salt and/or seasonings.

keep up the good work OP

thx yeah i do that pretty much, sometimes i just leave them out while i do shit like tonight cuz im lazy, i always fry them 2 or even 3 times cuz im a madman

Stations

Buns were buttered and toasted, shot of 'cha, chicken, lettuce onion thin sliced jalapeno and a hearty slather of the garlic habenaro mayo from last night

The sandwich was good the fries were edible but couldn't get them crispy I dun goofed, bye for now

looks great OP

puddy cat!

oh my goodness

That isn't just egg in the middle, right? It looks like a salsa verde turned yellow.

enjoy that salmonella, fag!

I come here for the food. I come here for the cat.

please god remind me the name of this

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html

thx

:3

its an egg with salt pepper and some evoo, i loosely followed a rick bayless melanesa recipe

i hope you are not implying i would cross contaminate

sorry senpai, I said that. I do still like these threads though, hope the cut wasn't too deep. Please accept this pizza.

WTF

too much salt of those fries

my gosh

other than that. seems yummy. good job bruh

How can OP hate life if they can afford good food, internet, rent, and a cat?

daddy please

no cheese?

Made some veggie stock, and thought I would share. Carrots, onion (skin on for color), celery, fennel bulb, garlic, shrooms, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns.

The finished product. I'll use it to make some chickpea spinach soup later, maybe I'll post a cook-along when I do.

Obligatory kitchen cats. (I really just wanted to post pics of my cats.)

looks good

bump

now that looks tastey

Sounds like a vegan hipster type of dish, but I'm sure you can pull it off.

>vegan

It's actually got cream in it, so no worries. It's just something I like to make because chickpeas are dirt cheap.

It might have to wait, though, since it's five thousand degrees in my apartment and the thought of boiling anything is making me sweat.

>tastey
Retard.

Yeah chickpeas are a great staple food, we should all eat more of those. Summer's already over again where I live, so I'm a bit jealous of your 5000 degree apartment.
Newfag

i love chickpeas in hummus

went to the store

>powered by thechive

kys tbqh

im not even sure what the chive means but it was 50% off so i got it havent tried it yet

gotta get the film off these ribs

Tell me how it is. I see their shit everywhere but have never tried it. I usually go more local Houston beers. By the way Houstronbro, the current (green) icon is kind of ass, but the next one is a honey saison and it's very good. I had it on draft the other day.

yeah bro the green is shit, the coffee porter was bad ass im looking forward to the honey where you try it? the brewery?

i made a rub with a bunch of shit and rubbed her down and cover with foil and pop in the oven forever

it's like an even worse more normie and cliquish version of reddit, it does my heart well to know that you don't know what it is and just wanted cheap beer.

dear god what have i done

stay comfy kitchen cat

I'd drink a couple and keep it just in case cliquish drunk college chicks come over, they'll be impressed.

its not great but whatevs

Be careful, that cat is eyeing your jalapeno

gonna make some quick shrimp brochette as a app cuz im hongry

served it with a buffalo ranch for dipping

i am spamming cats on Veeky Forums

lube up this son of a gun and hit it with salt, pop er in the oven with the ribs

They have it at Flying Saucer already. And damn son, I agree. That coffee porter is the tits. I have two left.

looks delicious
you got a recipe for buns?

im not even mad. i love your cat

these things are fall off the bone t\ender and finger lickin good ya heard son

basting with sauce and put back in a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=VUDGIe4kfEI

cutting job is kind of messy

was good im tired night

sleep tite pupper
this is a good thread

sleep tight porker