Every bite of a taco must have sour cream

Every bite of a taco must have sour cream

pretty much. same for a burrito or it goes into the trash

authentic as fuck

sour cream is strong, i don't like how it hides the taste of the tortilla or meat

nah. It goes great
with enchilqdas too

I bet you're a communist.

>nah
No this isn't a debate. Sour cream masks other flavors. That's why pussies put it on stuff that's supposed to make your mouth scream because it's so spicy.

no, I'm Floridian

Sure, if the only taste you care about is capsaicin.

Believe it or not, there is more to flavor, and even flavor of spice, than heat.

This user knows what's up! I still wonder why folks love sour cream so much.
It makes what you put it on taste a little less of what it should taste like.
Or like user said, hides flavors.

Jesus Christ, you're either same-fagging or you are equally dumb. Sour cream is a compliment, not a mask. Fucking hell. Try not to be a teenager.

Sour cream on a taco? Pig disgusting.

Sour cream is the ketchup of dairy. It's covers things up when used at a condiment. You might as just shred it all up together and eat it in a bowl with a spoon like your favorite dish as KFC.

Texmex tacos, that is. At least where I'm from, no one puts sour cream on tacos, nor do they make them with ground beef, for that matter.

They're still good, though.

i make all kinds of tacos. Sometimes i like ground beef. I grind the meat myself tho

No.

>ketchup of dairy

I don't even like ketchup and you're wrong.

Sour cream better for burritos than tacos. Sometimes it's alright, but I prefer a creamy slaw, like for fish or shrimp tacos.

I also dislike sour cream. It just dominates every flavor, and it isn't a very good flavor to start with imo, it just doesn't taste like anything.

You are doing it wrong. Let me show you the way.

gay

AL PASTOR UP IN THIS BITCH

Sour cream doesn't dominate anything, you tardfucker.

How does it dominate every flavor if it doesn't taste like anything?

That makes literally no sense.

this kills the mexican-american