Heinz tomato beans with...?

So... what people are eating canned beans in tomato with? Googled a bit and found out it tastes good with eggs and avocados? What else?

sausage my man

Toast is nice

Says you.

Wiener Würstchen. Not sure if you get them outside of Germany. Btw. I just ate it.

Fried eggs and toast

>Scrambled eggs
>Salt & Pepper
>Tabasco on top
>Bacon
>Sausages/Meatballs
>Roasted tomatoes

>Those beans on top of a toast with butter + cheese

I thought I didn't like canned beans until the I tried the turquoise kind

So you can 'bake' beans? How long does that take? Say you soaked it overnight, it would take 20-60 minutes to boil them. What about roasting?

The way I do it as as follows:
-soak beans overnight
-cook until tender (time depends on type of bean)
-drain, mix the beans with the other ingredients (onions, pre-cooked bacon, herbs, seasonings) and bake. I normally do 90 min at about 325. This is a Southern US style with a thick and sticky texture.

Jacket potato, cheese

Does anyone know an easy way to cook dried black beans that tastes half-decent?

Sure.
Soak 'em overnight in cold water.
Drain, discard the soak water.
Put in a pot with a smoked ham hock, ham bone, or other cured pork product. Add stock to cover. Simmer until tender.

Should you soak beans in the fridge, or can you just leave them out on the counter?

I have always left them out on the counter and never had a problem, though I have seen some cookbooks suggest the fridge.

BTW that recipe works for any kind of bean. black, kidney, red, butter, black-eyed-pea, pinto....

I would also add onion, garlic, cumin, chipotle, and lime juice.

leave it out on the counter. also, if you add a pinch of baking soda you wont fart

Oh just kill yourself.

Hey Veeky Forums, my friend who's me hasn't ever had beans that weren't Bush's Baked Beans.

How are they different from British beans?

>if you add a pinch of baking soda you wont fart

where's the fun in that?

britbong breakfast

I'm a Brit and I was going to ask a similar question.

I see OP's beans marked as 'British style' . .. I've been to America before and their baked beans are nothing like ours . . .. so does anybody know how 'British style' Heinz compares to what we have in Britain?

>7782939
>chop some onions and salami
>put in frypan and start cooking
>when onion soft, add ol' heinz beanz
>keep in pan until heated all the way
>eat that shit with some cheese on top

Cheap and delicious. You wont regret it.

Marmite and/or brown sauce on toast.

with basmati rice, mixed veg and sausage is how I have em for supper