Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonalds restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Looks delicious. Anyone have any high resolution shots of a Double Quarter Pounder? Whenever I eat at McDonald's I usually get two of these, two large fries, and a large chocolate shake.

what the fuck is this

Advertising turned le ebin maymay

>eating at McShits
Burger King is where its at.

a meal fit for a king

McDonald's

I'm Lovin' It, Man

The angriest whopper is literally one of the greatest sandwiches I've ever had, and with its limited time availability I'm making every excuse I can to slip off to Burger King for a full sized combo before it's too late. And those $1.99 nuggets can NOT be beat for value

Why is it so angry

gayest burger ever. the spice is so fucking childish. not so fucking angry after all. the bun just has food coloring and it looks fucking gay. the rest of theburger tastes plain

disgusting piece of shit

American living

I used to work at burger king. I would literally cook orders of these things and just sit there and eat them. I'd do the same with the loaded potato bites as well. Full PHU pans, about 30.

Come to think of it I did this with basically everything. I lost 20 pounds in the two years I worked there.

how is it to be hungry all the time?

I like to eat quarter pounders and chicken nuggets because I get diarrhea. I like the sensation of shitting a lot.

Got just what this thread needs

FIVE GENTLEMEN MADE THIS

me me me!

Make mine a diet!

Yum! How do they get these so tasty? It's mostly meat, in theory it should be easy to replicate, but I just can't do it no matter what I try.

Extra ketchup please!

QP is amazing. Easily the best burger in the world.

Thanks OP, your shilling inspired me to rush down to the closest McDonald's drive thru to get one and am now feeling seriously queasy for the first time in years.

Poland here

The cashiers down at my local Mcdonald's wouldn't serve me, when I asked them why they said it was because I was a "darkie" and I wasn't allowed back in their store... Burger King is better anyways.

Delicious!

This makes me chuckle. How does one get a job like this? X'D

Only good when drunk as shit

>im drunk and salivating