Pizza delivery

What does your typical pizza order look like?

goza

There's this cool trick I do to get free cheesesticks at this place I go to
and I can combine it with other coupons so it's 11 bucks for a 14" pizza and cheese sticks
Basically, because for some reason they treat extra cheese as a special thing and not just another topping, I can get like pepperoni, chicken, spinach, and mushrooms, sometimes red peppers on that pizza
I like to call the supreme because I think it should be a standard like the deluxe
the pizza place I go to kinda sucks because they aren't good with the toppings, and they put the spinach on after they cook the pizza by default because they've never heard of coating ingredients that dry easily with oil

usually its a medium BBQ Chicken + medium plain pizza, this is for me and my two brothers. sometimes we get a brownie or chicken nuggets with it

Largest order has to be when we got three large pepperoni, three meat lovers, and three Philly style pizzas. All of which was for a party.

>BBQ pizza

Ill be in 'delphia next week where the best place to get some 'za?

>sausage
>mushrooms
>black olives
>potato if they have it
In that order of importance. If they have the little diced pepperoni, that is also good.

black olives, feta cheese, arugula, pesto, smoked ham, sundried tomatoes

just just some kebab, i love me some kebab

Considering how laughably cheap and easy it is to make my own I stopped ordering pizza. It's way too fucking overpriced for what it is.

10" thin crust or 7" deep dish (inb4 nu males) with chicken, green olive, spinach, bacon and onion.

Side of mango habanero wings, no dipping sauce.

I live outside of philly actually. Plus we get our pizza from a local chain... Id suggest what ever you think sounds good

I've stopped doing pizza delivery ever since the major chains added the crappy "delivery charge". They give like 20 cents to the drivers and keep the rest themselves. I would've been okay with it if the delivery charge was in lieu of the tips.

That guy looks like he's having a pre-emptive heart attack.

Probably for the best; at least that way he doesn't need to eat that slop.

ikr
once you include fee, tax, and tip, an order that originally cost like $20 becomes $30

One large Italian Beef, veteran's 50% discount.

Imo's because I'm from st louis and like to eat plastic cheese melted on crackers

You get a veterans discount?

clearly the man is a veteran

Pepperoni, mushroom, pineapple, stuffed crust.

Literally perfect.

using bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce is absolutely disgusting. when I worked at pizza butt I would toss chicken in bbq sauce and then put that on top of a normal pizza, far superior.

Explain your process lil nigga

>What does your typical pizza order look like?
Well, a pizza generally speaking, what do you end up with ?

i hand my wife's son the phone and he orders for the family. generally we get one go style za wit (thats go talk for w/ cha) and one go style za circus style. of course, my wife's son eats both before he teaches my daughter some new wrestling moves, and i myself enjoy a clif bar

Nice try, nu male.

No, I piggyback off of either my army or reserve friends' for that sweet 50% discount.

Delivery is for lazy bastards, i always drive to get my pizza, but this philosophy of mine led me to moving within walking distance of 3 pizza places

Funny you should mention that because thats how it was made, it was so much better too

Medium pizza, roasted red pepper, bacon, cheddar.

I'm kind of surprised how few pizza places have roasted red pepper as a topping. Sure most places have just raw green peppers. I'm talking red peppers that have been fire roasted, allowed to steam, and then canned.

Whole different flavor profile. Perfect for pizzas. Pairs well with bacon and cheddar too.

>automatic dislike of BBQ pizza

How shameful. BBQ pizza, like traditional BBQ, always varies wildly from vendor to vendor.

Agreed up until potato, what the hell is wrong with you?

Place I started at when I first started working would give me the entire delivery charge plus whatever tips. Plus they paid me like 8/hr and this was about ten years ago, it wouldn't be unusual for me to take home $400 a week, I worked a lot but I made good money for my age

2 Medium gluten free pizzas

One vegetarian, one deluxe.

Frequently take this order to grandma's place.

Thirded

little fucc bois dont know bout italiano potato

add a nice potato to any italian dish it take to a next level son of a bitch

something like this. in most cases i order capricciosa

strictly 'go styl 'za for me, mes amies

>mes amies
retard.

I usually get pepperoni and mushrooms with extra sauce.

My Asian wife always gets pineapple and "meat balls" because she's a bitch

If I am going to fucking pay 12 dollars or more for something I can make at home easy, then I would rather go out to eat it than order one.

do u even hangover?

No, because I don't overdrink.
thanks though, i need to find a local wine shop

I make my own

Tomato pie from the local pizzeria

That looks awful
But it probably tastes very good.
I don't like tomatoes or olives on my Pizza

>amis with a "e"

are your "amis" girls ?

isn't Veeky Forums mostly female?
seems appropriate use to me, mon amie

>One large Italian Beef, veteran's 50% discount.
Oh that looks tasty.

I go to my local place on Thursdays, when all pizzas are $12, no matter the size or the toppings. I get artichoke, red onion, spinach, mushroom, ricotta and eggplant, regular tomato sauce and cheese. Brick oven crisp crust despite the overtopped weight of the ingredients. It's eat-in only special, and it's quite busy. But, nothing prevents you from taking home a good amount of leftovers.

I wish there was some good local pizza places in my city
cause my god, they're way worst than the chain

>ordering bread sticks and garlic knots with your already huge disk of bread and tomato sauce
why

It's cheap. Delicious too.

Why not?

I agree, dude. Bread plus bread is not appealing.

I miss getting 50% off papa johns cheese sticks and just ordering like 3 of them for 9 dollars. Better than the pizza tbqh

so many carbs, no variety just the same dough

Carbs are good for you

Sure thing, Roscoe.

Wing sauce instead of pizza sauce is pretty gud but it either doesn't set the cheese right or La Rosas are lazy shits.

White pizza with spinach if I'm eating alone, [spoiler]Garlic and Onions [/spoiler] if I'm having company

I go to the Greek place that is oddly situated in a residential neighborhood. They make godly baklava

>large pizza with pepperoni, olives and brocolli
>order of onion rings

The owner used to remember me as a kid and put that pizza as a menu item

>veteran's 50% discount.
50% discount? Holy shit.

In the UK they'd probably charge you extra or refuse to serve you because nobody likes soldiers

one medium 2-topping pizza (one meat and one other item) and a 12 inch sandwich of some sort.

50% Isis discount

That's just sad

Hi let me get the 3 for 25$ thanks. First pizza will be whole pepperoni left sausage and left pineapple right will be jalapeno and bell peppers. 2nd pizza will be whole ham onions and bell peppers. 3rd will be whole salami whole jalapeƱo and whole pineapple.

Yea can I get 12 peice Buffalo and 12 peice BBQ.

Heh of course I'm getting some cannoli can I get 1 chocolate chip, 1 Oreo and 1 pecan caramel.

Tocconellis is my favorite in philly

I usually get a pizza, a coke and some soup.Also cannoli cake for dessert.

fiery rectal devastation

we're all male on Veeky Forums.

I'm not, mon ami

>I make my own
Bruh
It's laughably easy to make from scratch

Don't worry, when you leave EU you have to other choice than to turn into another totalitarian hermit kingdom and then you can just bayonet the fucker who doesn't give you the discount and rape his family.

That would be 5/5 if the egg was cracked over it before taking it to the oven instead boiling it

Sorry dude, but the cheap frozen pizza with anchovies makes your homemade pizza look pretty bad in comparison.

If we say that you have a dick, you don't get to talk back. You just scratch your balls and nod.

>food.jpg

you mispelled "heartburn"

r8 my normal Papa Gino's order:

>large cheese
>large pepperoni
>mushroom swiss burger
>Greek salad x2
I'll get the buffalo chicken pizza on special occasions but absolutely no dressing on it, that's diarrhea guaranteed

Except for /cgl/, those are all some nasty cunts

thin cheesless pizza from dominoes with spinach and garlic and onions

>no cheese on your pizza

Nigger what

You're crazy pham

I miss Pizza Hut pan pizza. All the PHs near me closed.

im vegan :P

filtered

looks good

That looks like it would be good if not for the fact it appears doughy as hell.

there's literally no good pizza places within delivery distance of me
So i had to get gud at making my own

There's a good place i go to when i visit my grandparents though
I'm really basic and just get a large pepperoni pizza, and sometimes i get their cinnamon sticks. which is basically cinnamon sugar, butter, and icing on top of pizza dough, it's p good

You just surrounded by chain pizza joints then?

Thank you for your service.

I want one

I never order delivery. When I want pizza I go out to a place with a wood fired oven and get a really good one made with fresh mozzarella. Not a fan of the low moisture stuff places with gas or electric ovens use.

My typical order? Cheese. Sorry if that makes me sound autistic/like a cuck. It's not that I refuse new things; I went to a pretty nice restaurant last year and got a kickass flatbread pizza.

It was a menu option, not my own pizza order, but... A flatbread with pesto as the sauce, and it had crumbled feta cheese, chicken apple sausage, and caramelized fennel on top. It was a personal-pan, but it was positively amazing.

Like I said, if I can go to a restaurant, I'll probably just get cheese. I'm not big on pepperoni or Italian sausage, and I don't NEED much on pizza. If I were to actually just splurge or it was "okay" to get what I wanted, I suppose I'd go for Hawaiian or just bacon.

Go figure.

medium meat lovers from local place(Canadian bacon, pepperoni, sausage) well done, with their homemade bread and Mariana sauce dip. They make their own pasta and pizza sauce, the pasta sauce just goes great with a fresh loaf of bread. My town has the typical chain places (pizza slut, domino's, papa johns) they don't compare with the local mom and pop joints

Apology accepted, but you're sitll a cuck.

I second that !!

>pepperoni
>italian sausage
>canadian bacon
>thin crust
And all for 13$ before tip because my brother works there.

Kebab, fries, garlic sauce, onions and tomatoes.