Mod implement autoban for all 'za and 'cha posters

it is time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLoqr70JvVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autoban for frog posters when?

Not going to happen, faggot.

Spotted the 'goan

I rather have that then all the fucking "meme" threads. By that I mean, "Is this a meme?", "Why are you eating meme foods?", etc, etc.

>he doesn't use the wordfilter

>being this CIDF

I was banned for saying i like pickled 'peƱos on my 'chos.

I'm probably gonna get banned for making this post.

We can only hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLoqr70JvVU

Only mods and Hot Pockets are allowed to shitpost. Everyone else gets banned.

'goposting is here to stay, trust me.

I'm one of the Original Seven architects of the Bane Meme, and I was brought from /tv/ to Veeky Forums on special assignment to make sure that maximum memetential is achieved

I just love listening to some GZA while I'm cooking. One of Chicago's finest.

lol

I still have to idea what 'go is. Togo?

>I still have to idea what 'go is. Togo?
It's an abbreviated form of Mongo.
You should identify.

Honestly this.

goza spam will die down when Summer's over, but "meme food" literally killed Veeky Forums.

>stale /pol/ memes are getting banned

well, thanks mods, hopefully kiddos will leave for faster boards.

Brother, I also helped cultivate the Bane meme. I've studied nolan's vocabulary and tone for years.

If Jackposting isn't allowed the goza and memefood threads certainly shouldnt be

poo in loo is hilarious. the only people who don't like it are poo in loos.

Go the fuck back to /int/.

go style za lol

>autofilter
>flyover
>'go
>'za
>well done
>youtuber

there you go, ck minus 90% of the autism

Now if only there were a way to filter moeshit reaction images. People like you give other anime fans a bad name.

this board is already too slow and the shitpost threads are the only vaguely entertaining thing about it. if you want to talk about food and cooking in depth, go somewhere that isn't an anonymous anime and video game website geared toward teens

>autofilter
I see reddit is here.

just cause your only reference point for common chan and forums phrases is that site doesn't mean everyone's familiarity with it is derived from there too. let the grown ups talk

What?

boards only need to be fast if you don't have a job to go to, user. If you're autistically browsing Veeky Forums from a phone all day then I don't know how to bring you back to humanity.

even checking the board once or twice over a span of several hours is tedious and boring

IT WAS ABOUT FUCKING TIME

I have a cock and it is strong. I am the force of humanity.

>go somewhere that isn't an anonymous anime and video game website geared toward teens
Found the falseflaggingfaggot