Subway favorites thread

Subway favorites thread

I'd recommend topping anything you choose with an inverted Australian rubbish bin. It's on the secret menu.

Nah fuck that. I would never go to a restaurant to get and sandwich. It's so easy to make on your own plus it's cheaper that way.

clark you're a fucking cuck

>It's so easy to make on your own
yes
>cheaper
no

Because I don't want to dedicate my fridge to storing each kind of meat, cheese, vegetable and condiment. If we had refridgerators the size of rooms it would be feasible, but it's definitely not cheaper to buy the ingredients for a sub you're in the mood for and make it yourself. For one, lettuce goes bad quickly, and I never use it on anything else, especially that fucking much. One mayo packet is all I need, not a $4 jar that I won't do anything with. I'm not going to waste the delis time at the grocery store by asking for 6 slices of turkey breast.

New York subway for me

Footlong Genoa salami on whole meat, toasted, white cheddar
Bit of lettuce, all other veggies except cucumbers and banana peppers
Chipotle, mayo, parmesan cheese

>It's so easy to make on your own plus it's cheaper that way.
Confirmed poverty tier NEET loser.

Time is money. It's just that your time is worth so little you think you save money buying all hat shit and making your own lunch.

>poverty tier NEET loser

That literally describes the people who eat at Subway.

Nobody with little time and money to spare is going to dick around with garbage like that. Also, if you weren't aware, lot's of people actually enjoy preparing food at home these days. It's kind of a... what would you call it?... yeah, a hobby or pastime.

Defending Subway when other people would rather buy quality ingredients and prepare their own food makes you sound like the loser.

Foot long whole wheat
Meatball Marinara
White cheese
Pickle & Jalepenos
Southwest sauce
Sprinkle of Parm

R8/H8

>Footlong honey oat bread
>teriyaki chicken
>white cheese
>toasted
>spinach/red onion/banana peppers/a fuck ton of pickles, extra extra pickles because I'm a fag
>salt and pepper, sweet onion sauce

>footlong wheat
>Teriyaki chicken
>cheddar cheese toasted
>lettuce
>Bannana peppers
>black pepper
>Ranch
>Sriracha

Some good shit right there

Italian herbs and cheese turkey, toasted swiss, lettuce, olives, pickles, jalapenos, lot of onions, and mayo.

Also subway is my favourite fast food place. I would pick it over any kind of burger or chicken joint any day.
I understand that gorging yourself on a foot of starch and meat isn't much healthier then a lot of places
But I really do feel less disgusted with myself after eating subway then most other places.

PROTIP:

If you get cookies ask them to put them in the toaster for a bit; come out hot and gooey.

>But I really do feel less disgusted with myself after eating subway then most other places.

This, I can trick myself into it. I can barely stand eating anyother kind of fast food unless I'm really drunk and at that point dog shit sounds good.

Turkey, ham and white American on wheat or Italian. No condiments or superfluous additives.

toasted
italian herbs and cheese bread
salami
old english cheese
jalapeƱos, lettuce, onion
ranch sauce

r8 and h8

I buy small amounts of deli meat at a time at the counter. No one ever comments or cares.

I don't think youre wasting their time by asking them for a few slices of a meat. it doesn't cost them anything to slice it up, they want to sell you the meat.

but youre right, it is more expensive to buy all the ingredients if youre only going to make one sub. you have to buy a lot more than just enough for one sandwich, with the exception of deli meat, which will probably end up costing more than just the $8 sandwich.

Are you saying subway doesn't have quality ingredients? I mean come on, they make right in front of you. How much more quality could your home processed lunch meat be?

9 Grain Wheat bread
chicken
lettuce
sometimes red onion
Chipotle Southwest sauce

>lmao that's two toppings
fuck off food elitists, it works for me and I'm not gonna fuck with extra shit it doesn't need

Also 12" not 6" if I'm having Subway I'm having Subway, you're crawling in money if you regularly buy half-subs.

Footlong Hearty Italian chicken chipotle melt cheese and toasted, with lettuce, onions and the chipotle southwest sauce. It's fucking amazing

you're a fucking idiot my man. I buy a chicken every week and incorporate it into my meals, this is still the cheapest way to go. And yeah, I make my own food. I enjoy it and I like making EXACTLY what I want to eat at any moment, not gonna leave it up to some stranger who doesn't know my proportions.

Anyone who eats Subway more than once a week is probably an obnoxious hipster or some lazy asshole who thinks Subway is more """"healthy"""" than McDonald's.

my fucking man, mouth is watering just thinking about it. 9 Grain Wheat is better though.

It's only cheaper if you eat it like 4 times a weeksince I have to buy all the ingredients I won't otherwise use. On the odd occasion I fancy a stack of cold cuts on a long sandwich, Subway is an OK choice.

Wawa has infinitely better subs and fresher ingredients

Can confirm, very tasty. Although they can get so soft that it's hard to hold them.

I'll give that a try next time, I get Italian herbs and cheese not Hearty Italian, got them mixed up.

Rotisserie Chicken chopped salad. That chicken is legit.

And get the food to go, if that bread smell gets into your clothes you'll smell gross later.

>whole wheat
>tuna
>lettuce
>banana peppers

Rate me

Weak

Italian Herbs and Cheese bread
Grilled Chicken
Swiss cheese
Onions and peppers added before toasting
Lettuce, tomato, spinach and pickles
Sweet onion sauce with a dash of ranch and vinaigrette

>It's so easy to make on your own plus it's cheaper that way.

dude making your own sandwiches is like 1000x more expensive

i got to buy an entire jar of pickles just to put 3 pickle chips on my sandwich

i dont want that jar of pickles

i got to buy bread, cheese, meat, lettuce, tomatoes

are you fucking kidding me dude you could be spending 30$ on one sandwich if you want to make it yourself

Heart attack club sub:
>Italian herbs and cheese bread
>double cheese
>pizza sub
>bacon
>salami as well as pepperoni
>lots of pizza sauce
>toasted
>jalapenos
>hot sauce
>onion
>oregano