/alc/ general

>The Monday hangover is gone and so is the Tuesday recovery
How you holding up boys?
>Current Topic: Cheap Mass Produced Liquor

Gone through half a handle of this Costco spiced rum since last night, the vanilla aftertaste is quite nice.

Monday hangover wasn't too bad, and didn't drink too much last night so started around 6pm tonight. just after 10pm now and I am feeling pretty good. Trying to drink more whisky than beer, and to be honest its pretty good. Laphroaig select for £20 can't be argued with.

>cheap mass produced liquor

Aldi gin is good at £10 a go, as is Johnny Walker black. Dare I say it, I find Jim Beam white perfectly fine with a few ice cubes (I don't put ice in Scotch) for £12 a bottle.

Just started working at a restaurant recently and i've been drinking everyday since. I really hope shit doesn't spiral out of control.

Why don't you just smoke weed lol

Don't know where to get it, alcohol is easily available, and tastes good. Pretty cheap too and I get a nice buzz

who /illparent/ here?

I gotta hit that scotch in an evening just to unwind and not constantly be worrying

most days I want to just sit at home and drink all day to keep a buzz on all the time

it will
stop doing that

Why don't you just vape lol

I like to smoke weed after i have nice buzz going

Jim bean Kentucky fire has been my recent binge drink... yum cinnamon.. sucks if you make it come back up though

I haven't drank since sunday, mostly because I don't have any in the house. It's a lot easier for me to refrain from going to buy booze than it is to have booze in the house and refrain from drinking it

>tfw no alcky gf to get drunk with

Does anyone else get anxiety after eating? I can't seem to figure out the culprit, but it kind of feels like alcohol withdrawal, except only after I eat. I thought withdrawal was more of a constant thing the longer you go on instead of having triggers.

My high school "sweetheart" was a pretty big alcky, and while she was fun and I loved the shit out of her, being in a relationship with someone like that is not fun, and if you're a drinker you'll just enable each other and never actually have a real relationship.

>constantly having to be the guardian who keeps her out of trouble
>driving her to work and court dates because she lost driving privilages
>coming over to find her in bed and asking you to fuck her, only for her to start scratching you bloody 5 minutes later and you realize she was blacked out the entire time and took some pills she was supopsed to share with you
>getting a bloody nose breaking up a drunken cat fight between her and her best friend in the middle of a party
>not being able to tell her any secrets or private shit you don't want drunkenly blabbed
>waking up snuggling up to someone who soaked the bed in now cold piss

The list goes on, but at least she was always faithful.

Weird, it could possibly have to do with your blood sugar levels. I'm usually the opposite though, when going through withdrawals at times I get a ton of anxiety and shakes, but when I eat or have some fruit juice it goes away

>not being able to tell her any secrets or private shit you don't want drunkenly blabbed
2 people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.

Been getting drunk every night for the last half a year and not cleaning the house. I finally cleaned up today and now I have 10 121L trash bags full of garbage and cans that I don't know what to do with.

Recycling center, why didn't you keep your cans in one bag, fool? That's money.

No car or I'd just haul it away. And I did keep the cans and bottles separate from the trash.

dump it in your neighbors cans the night before garbage collection, quietly of course

The say that alchol makes you feel better about yourself but everytime I get drunk I feel like killing myself. I'm ready to quit drinking. I realized there's nothing to gain from this but misery.

Does using mass produced vodka to make my own home made limoncello count? 'Cause that's exactly what the fuck I just finished doing the other day.

>Cheap Mass Produced Liquor
can't beat baijo

>Cheap, mass-produced Chinese liquor

No one should hate themselves that much. Do you need the number to a suicide hotline, user?