Rachael Ray General

I'd eat sprinkles out of her ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8qsdnTECG8
foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/kwanzaa-celebration-cake.html
patreon.com/sadepiify?ty=h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd pry her cunt open with a speculum and jerk off down the hole if you catch my drift. She's a pretty good cook too.

Nah she ate to much of her own cooking. Tragedy really

>there will never be prime rachael ray again

do normies really think that shes attractive?

you could tell by those cheeks back then that she was going to balloon up

She got fat, that's an old pic

>implying you wouldn't still blow that ass up
pleb motherfuckers, thick as thieves in this bitch

She was pretty and had a great ass.

>at the store
>see rachel ray stuff
>$25 "trash bowl"

I'd fuck her right in the pussy tho.

Not at all.

Even in her "prime" she had the body of a cereal box with flapjack tits stapled to the front. Which is bad enough, but coupled with the rasping siren than generous people would call a voice and her obnoxious artificial attitude, the end result is penis pesticide.

I saw her a few months ago doing some bullshit show where she cooked bullshit food and I took solace in seeing her phone it in - she didn't give a fuck and looked/sounded absolutely miserable.

so hot with amazing tits

I bought a Giada de Laurentiis branded silicone spatula. I made a tomato based soup once and the smell has never come out no matter how much I wash it. No problem with the product but this always keeps me up at night.

Soak it in vinegar or bleach.

This is why I'll never marry. It could happen to anyone.

Marriage often causes it. But it's not too difficult to screen against. I'm not telling you how :^)

Meh, my wife is better looking.

God fucking dammit. I have such a boner for Mary Steenburgen. I'm not sure whether she's the hottest old lady, or the oldest hot lady.

better get ready to eat a lot of sprinkles cuz she has got one fat ass (like your Mom's)

youtube.com/watch?v=n8qsdnTECG8

Never was a fan, and her cooking was awful.

>tits

No she has those weird half-baked Jodie Foster tits. THEY'RE BOOBS, JIM, BUT NOT AS WE KNOW THEM.

I'd eat the poop out of her ass.

>fat
>ugly
>sucks at cooking
>raspy voice
>tard eyes
>fat girl tits
>talks funny

ck material all the way. she would make one of you hambeasts a nice friend..

>one of you

Hate to break the news, hot shot but you are "one of us."

DELET THIS

the best kind of boobs, not those round boring ones that the "perfect" girls have

Tfw no gf with a raspy voice

i heard she was a bitch, so this kills it for me. my coworker had a friend that saw her show live and said she was treating the crew there like shit.

Nigga...

The two best looking people ended up together desu senpai

I don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but if we aren't discussing either her recipes, or how to cook her, would this be considered an on topic thread?

no, she got fat. it's the sign of a good cook, but it doesn't make her attractive.

on a semi-unrelated note, curb your enthusiasm is officially going for a ninth season, hopefully we see them in that.

>Picking Rachel Ray over based Aarti Sequeira's TOBs.

>TOBs
>tig ol' bitties
gets me every time

omo...

Food Network took Rachael Ray's late night bacon recipe off of their website

foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/kwanzaa-celebration-cake.html

>corn nuts and popcorn on cake

I don't see a huge problem with this. A lot of people don't know you can microwave bacon. I'll cook it that way if I just want crumbled bacon to mix into mayo for a burger or something where isn't the main star.

She's trying to pass it off as a midnight snack instead of instructions to cook bacon in the microwave

>step 1: purchase cake

quite the recipe

I bet you're thinking that you look at the girl's mother, but that is not at all reliable.

No, it's not anything like that.

She may not be a great cook but sure is a fine looking woman

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

she is a mommy-fu for good little boys to enjoy and no one else

mommy i love you

she's 47 years old and has a more stressful life than 99% of the population. of course she aged some. still looks way better than most 47 year old women in america. this is definitely not a reason to not get married.

pass me some sprinkles too :o

patreon.com/sadepiify?ty=h

I'd beat my dick to her everyday after school before my parents came home thank you rachel

she's only like 4 feet tall

those are the same fucking thing you dumb ass, think about it.

No it's not, you fucking retard. What if there was a lady who's older than the hottest old lady, and she's still hot, just not as hot as the hottest one?

MOLE

Her being a bitch is well-known. Many people have written about her shitty behavior in celeb experiences threads.

Back to school, Junior.

Fuck i used to have a crush on her in highschool. My gf thought it was funny and would give me handjobs while watching 30 minute meals or whatever her show was called. Im sad now

Titty sweat

>My gf thought it was funny and would give me handjobs while watching 30 minute meals

Fucking plebs - here's the real shit.

>someone mention the mole
YES! I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it!

Isn't she the "semi-homemade" girl, though?

haha those tits are rubbish, ive seen better tits at the dairy

>she's 47 years old and has a more stressful life than 99% of the population
lol no

just no

This happened to me too, though not Rachel Ray.

It was Paula Deen.

dubz do not lie. her fake fame shot up like just like her BMI did. everyone knew she was gonna be a lard ass with those cheeks & floppy looking fat chick tits. iirc she married some rich cunt in her prime. I wonder if he is like "fuck!!! I like em chubby but this bitch got fat!!"

shes a fat nasty bitch with a speech impediment.

She's fat and her voice always sounds like some hungover skank that smoked a pack a cigs and screamed in a club all night long.

genetics does play a role tho' so looking at the mom is helpful. also what family members have died from. looking a relatives and the families lineage. she a east coast jewish princess they all usually get fat.

make her do this everynight..

If that's the sign of a good cook then what happened to Jack?