Eat more Taco Bell, faggots

Eat more Taco Bell, faggots.

One fiesta taco salad for me please!

I ALREADY DO I CANT TAKE MORE PLEASE OP

why doesn't taco bell have fries in america

No such fast food chain in my country

The steak in their quesadilla tastes like beef jerky, it's fucking disgusting.

come to Australia and I will, cunt

Same reason KFC doesn't have french fries here.

Senpai I'm obese and I can't finish a 5 dollar box in one sitting no matter how little I've eaten that day thus far.

I have to spread my gluttony out into multiple average but extremely calorie dense meals. A full five dollar box makes me sick if I consume more than one specialty item and the taco.

Ci Scienuro!

canada has them, if you're including that in "america"

I usually end up having to work a double shift at the warehouse once a week and Taco Bell is the only place open after work so I pretty much have to eat there (too goddamn tired to cook).

Their taco meat is quite possibly the worst thing I've intentionally eaten. I mean, you can usually drown out the taste with enough fire sauce, but still. The steak has a weird texture but I guess it's okay. The chicken is pretty flavorless but it's fast food chicken so whatever.

and what is that reason exactly?

Just sub meat for beans or potatoes

>hot summer day
>want a refreshing cold baja blast
>go to taco bell and their ice machine is broken
>get baja blast anyway
>it's lukewarm

I honestly hope someone from Yum Foods paid for you to post this.

How many Taco Bell is there in Canada? I only saw one in Montreal and i lived there for 13/14 years.

There's always a couple in the urban cities.

No thanks.

We use to have on of those in my town. It got closed down due to termites. It's now a Fazoli's

I've never heard of Fazoli's. What is it, and what's it like?

Fuck you, you cock loving faggot. I don't like having to shit liquid for 12 hours after eating fast "food".

>no more Volcano Menu
>no more lava sauce

fuck that place

Are you a baby? I have literally never had terrible shits from eating at Taco Bell, I don't know where this meme comes from. I don't usually get the beef though so that might be it.

Every single time I've eaten taco bell in the last 10 years I've always had bad stomach issues after.

I can go eat actual Mexican food anywhere. I can eat a cheap mcdouble and fries. I can eat (most) spicy foods without trouble. Every time I eat taco bell I get the shits though.

FUCK i love fazolis, we used to have one but all of them in my state closed. Semi fast food, chap, Italian. All the usual shit you would see at olive garden, but cheaper, and less classy. I miss the shit out of fazoli's

This, I've gotten more shits from Mcdonalds than I have from taco bell.

I use McD's to stabilize my bowels. That homogeneous consistency after a few chews. It doesn't even matter anymore what I order there all tastes the same and leaves me with a nice firm n easy b.m.

I'm the same as this user I can eat any other fast food place and feel just fine, but Taco Bell gives me liquid shits no matter what I eat there.
It sucks since I like their crunchwrap supremes.

kfc doesnt have french fries in your country?

or at least those dank as fuck wedges? Man, i pity you.

my fucking taco bell hasnt fixed theirs since last summer. and by fuck, its pissing me off.

my ass converts to islam and makes me suicide bomb the toilet every time i eat at taco bell by my house. i think its because the fucking place is gross as hell, even when they have cleaning services scrub the place down.

its why i eat at Cook-Out across the road.

I really really wish there was a Fazoli's nearby.

>tfw mobile order master race
>tfw you see some fat sow grind her teeth in agony while they make your mobile order before taking her mouth order

email corporate senpai they dont like franchisees being lazy fucks and not fixing shit

i wish they had it in my country.

Just ate this, AMA

Fuck off, shill

lol why would a shill insult you. I think it is a dell taco plant they have to shill to make up for their expensive price and poor selection

steak everything from taco bell is bad

too salty and dry

French fries are not typically eaten with tacos or fried chicken in the US

Tacos....sides are beans or nacho chips
Fried Chickun...sides are mashed potatoes traditionally, but some places like Popeyes offer fries
French fried is typically reserved for burgers and hot dogs

There's no Taco Bell in my country

this is easily my favorite corp shill post of all time.

taco truck is cheaper and has actual tacos

kfc has potato wedges

>he doesn't go to moe's
F A G
A
G

Man they took forever last time and fucked my order up.

Jesus Christ, it's three of the same thing.

That taco on the left is the other taco with some extra shit between another tortilla.

The burrito is just a rolled taco.

What the fuck?

There's something about Moe's that just isn't satisfying to me. It just feels like a passable step up from Taco Hell.

You can say this about most basic taco dishes. "It's just the same shit reworked!"

You can at least use different proteins or different vegetables/fruit. This is just the same filling in three very slightly different ways.

It'd be like if McDonalds advertised three different products, the only difference being in whether the bun is toasted or not.

Did somebody say Fazoli's?

when shills don't have to try anymore

fuck yeah all you can eat breadsticks

went here with a roommate on her recommendation. everything I got was flavorless.

>tfw vegetarian
>tfw I absolutely love taco bell and tacos in general
>tfw can't have it

just shut up already you pompous faggot

Where's the sour cream?

I thought they went out of business?

Dude I had the same problem with mcflurries at different locations! Like what the hell, everyone's mcflurry machine broke down the same week?

Fuck yeah fast food automation! Either learn technology or your kind will die out.

WA LA

get a cheese quesadilla you donger

or ask them to sub the meat in whatever you're wanting for rice or beans

or are you a piece of shit vegan and not a vegetarian at all?

FAZOLIS
A
Z
O
L
I
S

>Dr Cuck

And you're a vegetarian too?

Ayyyyy

that doesnt make any sense though.

lots of hole in the wall mexican places serve french fries. mostly because of Carne asada fries

This. I just want my fucking volcano taco back.