Gif recipes/"tasty" thread

Post the worst you can find and lets all be dumbstruck by their bullshit together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrFYRNtD2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OxqZMVhtafc
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
youtu.be/Fm7F9I3qzoA?list=PL2MtWCGs1N0SDBLK_qkOgNYcBjssh05Df
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gif recipes
>posts webm

>Global Rule 16
Delete this thread or I will have no choice but to report you.
Thanks

this isnt a request thread ya mook
fuck off back into the hole you crawled out of

>using shitty bread
>using shitty bread crust for croutons
>flattening the bread before trying to get it to soak up a shitty custard
>using a cast iron
>decorating it with powdered sugar to hide the burned shitty bread

Not him but it clearly is a request.

You've obviously never seen an actual request thread on those boards if you think this is a request thread
By your logic pretty much every thread on this board would be a request thread

>being this new

The problem with threads like this is that OP will clearly post a (vaguely) interesting and relevant item.
Approximately an hour later the thread will be a shit blizzard of poorly executed jack webm bullshit.
The novelty of jack wore off long ago but some fucking tryhards keep pushing it. It's sad.

Even if I said no jack though people would ignore it
I started a webm thread like a week ago with those specifications and soon enough it was flooded with jack

Pro-tip: Don't start webm threads.

I even see them in /tv/ webm threads sometimes, it's getting out of hand

god fuck off dude

why not just make a crepe? You use nearly all the same ingredients. I dont even know anymore.

Punctuate much?

This looks pretty tasty. Impractical, but tasty.

Whiny faggots like you love Ja/ck/

Do me a favor and dump all of your Jack webms?

No I'm going to bed

>sweet bread
>sweet peanut butter
>sweet banana
>adds sugar to the egg mix
>tops with powdered sugar
>then dunks in syrup

How do you want your diabetes senpai?

tasty pls

>why not just make a crepe? You use nearly all the same ingredients.

...because you don't want a crepe. how is this a pertinent question? why not just make satay sauce? why not make banana cream pie?

>multiple components with the same thing equates to eating too much of the same thing

you're the same kind of faggot who rails against carb on carb

Not a gif but gross facebook bullshit

that fucking grossly suboptimal cooking method

Literally everything marketed to women is about looking pretty. They aren't smart enough to think about it further.

looks pretty yummy

>bread is burnt
sasuga tasty

¿ramen noodles is lasagna?

JYAKKU

the oil isnt even hot lmao

can anyone legit tell if the guy is a master troll or just someone so dumb that fuckups every fucking thing he does.

He doesn't know how bad he is.

Not hot enough
It just sits in the oil looking like a wiener

I made most of these Jack webms and even I'm getting tired of the same rehashed shit. I keep taking this surveymonkey and voting for more Lazy Man recipes but there is only so much I can do

Me too, I also voted for more playing with your food.

If thisnshit done properly it would be great, I need to buy some bananas

>the clearly ignored "max fill" line

i don't know how to cook at all but good god that made me angry

Did it now?

someone said he had a stroke and i choose to believe them

is he dipping a frozen corn dog into more batter and then dropping it into cold oil??

i don't understand

Jesus Christ, just make a fucking crepe. You're three quarters of the way there, but you're substituting flour for flattened, burnt bread.

Why would you put in so much effort to cook garbage?

o m g

but then wheat thins tho...gross

it's a complex form of suicide

they turned out well

to be fair that brand always has a layer of water on top. never tried pouring it out but it probably would do that

i just watched the whole video, but he made another where he figured it out. except i don't think those dogs would cook all the way that fast, shouldn't they be par cooked first?

>not making your own salsa
senpai i don't....

Are you unhappy with food

I love Jack webms for two reasons:
1) They make me feel better about my cooking skills.
2) I cannot bring myself to actually watch a full video of his. I just want the horrifying highlights.

So this is a parody, right?

No, and he actually calls it garbage stew. He takes all of the stuff that is in his pantry/fridge that is close to its expiration date, and puts it all in one pot.

Poe's Law is in full effect, but after seeing a few of his videos I have to conclude that he is a well-meaning absolute moron. Despite seemingly not possessing even an ounce of cooking skills, he has his own line of sauces and seasonings.
He reminds me a lot of my father, which leads me to suspect that he suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder.

I didn't realise this was still jack, I thought it was a parody of him. I ended up watching some of his videos a few months ago before I frequented this board and ended up scratching my head...he is well meaning, and reasonably serious but like you say, just cannot cook.

The beer in THAT stew though....fuck

Yeah

The BEST Homemade Italian Sauce You Will Ever Taste

Christ, this bit is even worse with sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrFYRNtD2I

do you have the ham hock webm?

he keeps his crock pot in the GARAGE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q
Wait this motherfucker put pepper in his eye to cure his pink eye?!
I need to catch up on my Cucking with Jack shit

Sadly, I don't.

this really hurts to watch, even i know she's breaking every basic rule not to mention common sense

He shouldn't have added the lime for fucks sake

I guess the consensus is that there's nothing worse than Jack.

>for fck's sake
This is a blue board. Use "ffs," ffs.

A lot of people hate on this video for how she uses the oil, but really it's not a bad technique. Scott Conant uses it, and claims to have gotten his recipe from a small village in Italy. The idea is to flavor the olive oil with aromatics, because fat carries flavors better than, say, tomatoes. You then strain the oil into the tomato sauce.
What this woman does wrong is using a fuck load too much oil. I think her recipe called for 1/4 cup or something, but she admittedly doesn't measure anything and ends up with what looks like at least a cup.

TL;DR: flavoring oil the way she does is a valid technique, but she is a dumbie and uses far too much oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxqZMVhtafc

This one?

I am laughing so hard, he knew it was too big, did it anyway, fucked it up and went to the store to buy more hahahahahahaah

The lime juice is the least terrible thing about that trainwreck.

Oh, i'm sorry i didn't realise it meant we couldn't swear.

Agreed, bit I know how much worse it made the entire thing...the most relatable.
Bloody Oliver made everyone think that lime juice is good on everything!!

jack has gotten really wide recently, hasn't he

Is that supposed to be pie? What did he do to the poor thing?

>knife is so blunt her fingers are actually in no danger at all

Lazy Man's Peach Cobbler

I guess he made it on tv too, to boot

what the actual fuck is this

There is no scientific study linking carb consumption to diabetes similar to how there has never been proof that eggs are bad for your cholesterol

Party Cheese salad
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

this is a psychological torture video

oh my god why

how did this get made the first time it was ever made

tell me why, god

I can't even fucking imagine what this tastes like

Ah, Jack's first encounter with non-newtonian fluids. I wish I could see his face as he struggles to comprehend what is happening to him.

>dat raw fleck that sticks to the knife

some cringe for the brothers across the pond

Has Jack ever made anything that turned out well. Like was actually tasty.

Oh fuck, I thought they were just some weird american thing until I read the title. Please don't tell me thats his attempt at Yorkshire pudding.

At one point he looked at those puddings, spent a moment in quiet contemplation, and then concluded that they were good enough to show the world.
There is no god.

I have seen him make basic stuff like mac and cheese that looks ok. If he sticks to something really safe and familiar to him, he might not make an abomination. The crazy stuff is when he goes off of some weird family recipe, or tries to make something he has never made before (he insists on making it the first time live on camera).

I don't know about taste, but the majority of his International Dishes series from before they moved to Tennessee seemed alright. He took care in getting fresh or relatively fresh ingredients and seemed eager to try something outside of his comfort zone, and seems to at least try to cook it the right way (and not a lazy man's way).

youtu.be/Fm7F9I3qzoA?list=PL2MtWCGs1N0SDBLK_qkOgNYcBjssh05Df

it's actually kind of a shame he stopped trying international dishes for whatever reason. the family recipe deep south foods he's doing now is getting boring.

yeah that's his first attempt, he remade them and they turned out better iirc

Jack threads are Veeky Forums, everything else is just cover to distract the mods.
His run of the mill incompetent but confidently optimistic expectations should remind us all of where we were when we were hungry for food and cooking, but not yet competent.
patron saint of genocide and potential

>Veeky Forums thinks it's better than reddit

People really think that?

this dude is so fucking dumb that he doesn't even consider "hmm maybe I should pour the other direction so I don't smear whatever the fuck this shit is all over the bottom of my pan *and* fuck up the coating at the same time".