Today, Veeky Forums, I present to you

A taste of classic American cuisine. Walla!

Just what is it that I'm looking at here? Looks like it belongs in the cringe thread. Did you actually make this? No google image results

Walla!

its viola

No it's not.

Looks like smashed up fish sticks, bacon bits, beef and sperm.

How new

That's not ' '

It's huston-style 'go 'za

Here's what it actually is:

Bottom layer is mashed potatoes. That's topped with 3 mozzarella sicks, which is then topped with real bacon bits. On top is a site of ribeye with horseradish sauce on top. My newborn daughter woke me up for a bottle, so I made a snack so I could eat with her.

If a tear drop falls, I'll reference this thread.

Gaytard disgusting

This... Actually doesn't look terrible.

>Walla

HAHAJAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJFKXKXKZJDKXKF faggot.

You appear offended

>steak, potatoes, bacon and cheese is a "snack"
If you ain't a fatfuck yet you will be soon.

Faggot, it's stradivarius.

Hello, newfag.

Ain't fat and won't be fat. Cool projecting though. You've never had children I take it? Of course not, you're too busy shit posting on a Mongolian gardening tips exchange website for sex. When you can only sleep in 1-2 hour intervals, your appetite plummits. That "snack" was all I had in a 24 hour period of time, and was really only 3-4 bites of food. Sure, it was 600-900 calories, it was the only nourishment I had in a while. I'm still at a pretty large deficit. In fact, I've lost about 5 pounds since this baby was born. But I don't expect 19~ year old virgin shit poster to understand.

I'm a father and I still don't understand. Learn to sleep train. Unless you are talking about a baby less than a month or two old.

I am talking about a baby that is less than a week old.

Congrats user. Please make sure that your child doesn't end up like one of the NEETs that only eat frozen meals and shit up the board with memes.

Thanks, user. This beautiful girl will be way too busy being successful :^) This is my second by the way. My first is shaping up wonderfully.

Let me echo the congrats. My sons are grown and out of the house. It's when they're in middle and high school when they eat you out of house and home, and you get fat as fuck if you even try to keep up with them. By the time they were in college I was in the process of dropping 60lbs, and getting into the habit of keeping MUCH less food around the house.

But having a newborn is a whole other ball of wax. Here's hoping you manage to get some sleep over the next two years.

your wifes daughter is cute

100% mine friendo. Notice the white skin color :^] Fair assumption though, given the prevalence of cuckoldry in the Veeky Forums community, particularly /pol/. And we all know Veeky Forums has massive /pol/ spillover.

its like a slightly larger violin.

are you seriously posting pictures of your newborn on Veeky Forums

it's ck. what are people gonna do? half of the people on this board are overweight 30 year old men and vegan/vegetarian college girls

Correction, picture (singular). I wouldn't go posting pictures of my 4 year old though. God knows it would turn out to be fap material for more than a handful of neckbeards

What's up Veeky Forums, OP here. Another sleepless night. Browsing for some unhealthy calorie heavy eats to get me through the day. Any suggestions? Plenty of 24 hour markets so I can buy ingredients.

jaheed alekbar is that you?
رفستتهل

if you had better plates, i would give it a higher grade. C+

It was pretty good... In a greasy unhealthy way. What would you grade it if I used a real plate?

Let's take this thread in a new direction. Post food experiments and or lazy wallas.

>that picture
jesus fuck just look how much rage has gone into drawing that. weird how triggered /pol/ get by a guy's face that appears for literally 1 second in a youtube vid

I was out of bread and wanted an egg sandwich so made egg ehite buns

Oh shit you did what now those look neat how'd this come about, was the texture of the egg white buns just... ya konw, like egg whites?

Wow, that's breddy gud. How did it turn out? I'm starting to feel like this thread needs some pic related

That dish have a huge lack of burguers for being classic american food.
It does not have to much burguers wouldn't eat/10

OP here. You have a point.

voila stupid amerifags