Give me recipes for frozen tilapia I have a ton that I got for cheap

Give me recipes for frozen tilapia I have a ton that I got for cheap
I usually season with salt and pepper use flour (with garlic, oregano, salt, pepper) egg with salt and pepper, then bread crumbs with garlic, salt, oregano and lemon zest
I just bread and pan fry it but I want new recipes

I hope that tilapia's not from asia

they feed the fish with literal shit down there

That's a pic of Google Idk where mine is from

Salt, pepper, basil, garlic, butter, cayenne.

Put that shit in the oven at about 300f until it's done and eat it with cilantro lime rice

You gotta narrow that down, user. That stuff has so many uses it's hard to suggest anything. It's nearly flavorless so you can spice it up for any kind of cuisine. It's a blank slate.

make fishballs for soup/stew, deep fry, pan fry, blacken cajun-style, grilled, roasted, baked, steamed, fish pie, soup, fish and chips, etc. Any of those can be done with any number of seasonings. Do you have any preferences that might narrow this down?

I have a bunch of them so I wanna try different shit instead of eating the same thing every day

Although I would prefer something easy, I like pan searing/frying since it's simple but I want a lot of ideas

I heard pangasius and tilapia literally eat shit, is it true ?

Well, I can't be arsed to write you every recipe I know. You're asking a lot. Hopefully someone else will help if you can't be bothered to narrow things down.

Yep. But that's nothing special, so do most fish unless you're talking predatory species like swordfish, tuna, barracuda, etc.

I'm a noob
How do I make cilantro lime rice

>what is cilantro, lime, and rice

Fucking google it dumb fuck.

boil rice
spice up with cilantro and lime

I prefer blackened myself.

Fuck you!
You're shit.

throw it in the trash where it belongs. wa-la

tilapia will eat anything including shit, still better than predatory fish with mercury desu

It's voila, you shit

Fish tacos. Tilapia works pretty well for those.

Does anyone have a screencap of the thread where some user made deep fried tilapia sushi and broiled cheese over the top?

Why do you need a screen cap? Just deep-fry your fish and then melt cheese on top.

(though, despite how simple this recipe is, it makes me wonder why anyone would want to do so at all?)

There were other involved components, I just don't remember what they were.

Do I just throw all that in a pan and put it in the oven???

I remember bacon.

They look like they'd make pretty good ad hoc vaginas for mastebation

No. You stick it all in your ass and then climb into the oven.

Season the fish and that order and then bake it, dummy.

>they feed the fish with literal shit down there

they do the same thing here in the us