Best McDonald's products?

Best McDonald's products?

Quarter pound BLT is pretty good.

Something about those double cheeseburgs I can put those fuckers back.

fries are good
mcgangbang is pretty good
chicken wraps are ok

if you live in a biscuit zone their sausage + cheese biscuits are good and their biscuits and gravy are actually really good.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

What do you call an anorexic with a yeast infection??

>A quarter pounder with cheese

I order a mcdub, two sausage patties, and two hashbrowns. Throw away the bun add sausages and use the hashbrowns as the bun.

That habanero Quarter Pounder was the best thing on the menu. IDK why they got rid of it

McMuffins, McGriddles, their hashbrowns and their coffee are all right.

When you order a breakfast sandwich that isn't a McMuffin, ask for a "round egg," otherwise they'll use a slice of those gross fast food egg log things.

I'm not crazy about anything from there that isn't on their breakfast menu. Sometimes I'll get a McDouble or the chicken selects back when they still had those.

It's folded liquid egg. I'll take a crossainwhich from BK over almost all McDonald's crap. Mcgriddle with a round egg is great though.

Also the Big Mac is the best thing at McDonald's by a long shot. I omit the pickles so they have to make it fresh. That's a trick I use in most fast food joints. Omit the least favorite topping and it gets made fresh (unless you have a bunch of shitlords running the kitchen)

sausage mcgriddle with cheese and a hashbrown on it.

Breakfast is good, everything else is shit. Mcwraps were decent but they got rid of them.

The create your own burgers can get pretty dank.

I like 1 burger with 3 roasted tomatos, extra pico de gallo, extra grilled onion, extra extra mushrooms and 3 normal tomatoes and extra extra pickles.

I like hearing the employees wonder how the fuck they will stack my burger, Based for $6.30

Another fast food advertisement thread.

Saged and should be reported

>he lives in a muffin zone
hahaha

ughhh i want mcdonalds now

the Homestyle Burger is the best
spicy mustard is too gud

apple pie is p nice if you ask me

Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle
Double Quarter Pounder
Large fry

Every time

mcgriddle isn't a muffin, idiot.

Steak, Egg and Cheese bagel

I fucking love the McDonald's breakfast menu desu

Mario from Italy?

Two cheeseburgers is the only viable McDonalds product. All others are amerilard trash.

I visited McDonald's last month and ordered a Big Mac meal. I ate the fries but the hamburger was so salty, I managed only two bites. I tossed it in the trash.

I always get mcdoubles

I want to try India's menu.