Cucumber is so fucking good desu

Cucumber is so fucking good desu

Any good recipes/use for it aside from eating it raw?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/cucumber-relish-11147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cucumbers are disgusting

Yoghurt/Greek or turkish
A bit of finely minced garlic
Olive Oil
Cucumber

kimchi cucumbers.

shove it up your asshole and then eat as normal

slice it into 1mm wheels of cucumber and then put it in the kettle. put the water in and boil.
add oatmeal.
done.
thank me later

Bread
Butter
Cucumber
Salt
In that order

Simple and delicious with hot tea!

Cucumber is good in salads.

>kimchi
I just started eating kimchi this past week. It's quite sour but I think I'm starting to like it.

american here.

I know it may sound funny, but deep fried cucumbers/pickles are probably the best deep fried thing to eat.

>1 cup buttermilk with 2 beaten eggs, 1 tsp cayenne pepper and a couple shakes of chipotle tobasco in one bowl
>1ish cup flour in another bowl with 1/4 tsp salt and maybe 1tbs ground black pepper mixture in a second bowl
>coat pickle/cucumber spear in flour
>dredge in buttermilk/egg mixture
>dredge in flour mixture again so it appears dry
>put in oil around 350-365 f
>cook until dark golden brown
>let drain in a mesh sieve over a bowl or on paper towels for a minute or two

if youre not too "healthy" to enjoy deep fried shit every now and then. with fried foods if your temp is high enough they don't really absorb much oil.

It's apparently great for soup.

Get fresh squeezed lime juice, cayenne pepper powder/whatever Mexicans use, and cut up thin slices of cucumber.

Lay all the slices flat and put all the lime juice over the cucumbers. Sprinkle the powder over the cucumbers and serve.

you better start liking it. or if you're not a fan of the sourness put some shiokoji to make kyuri tsukemono.

why should I start liking that chinese bullshit? most foods from the orient like teriaki and sweet&sour taste like shit.

Meta

Queukes and dill are pretty much made for each other

because you better start liking it you ignorant sonuvabitch.

>desu
Faggot

I like putting a little salt and black pepper

In curry. I intended to use zucchini, had a brain-fart and grabbed a long green thing next to the cucumbers. As I'm cutting it up I had my suspicions this was a different variety of cucumber. Anyway, turned out alright.

curry? you mean the new goza?

Make pickles you mook

throw a little tuna salad on there and use it like a cracker.

Aguachile

take your racist talk back to /b/ you nigger.

Easy cuke salad: peel cukes, slice very thin, add chopped tomato, garnish with chopped green spring onion, season with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar

Excellent sauce to go with meat: peel cukes, chop cukes, place in strainer and squeeze out excess water, add in bowl and mix in plain white yogurt, some chopped onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and use to garnish meat dishes.

- yoghurt
- splash of milk
- cucumber
- dill
- garlic
- onions

blend it well to make a nice cold soup for the summer.

Veeky Forums opens on Veeky Forums from the mobile app and i saw this thread and clicked on it, then searched specifically for this comment. Well, back to /h/ to look at lolis

is this a joke?

Do most people peel cucumbers? I don't but I do remove the watery center. I find it makes my salad/sandwich/whatever too watery

Not much of a recipe, but peel and leave the sliced cucumber in Vinegar overnight.

depends, if i put them in a sandwich I do but if its a salad I dont bother

I love the watery centre on sandwiches. If you place it in the lettuce, it keeps it moist.

Thinly sliced, add yoghurt, salt, sugar, pepper and vinegar. It's called mizeria where I live.

Cucumber and honey

Here's a recipe from a Hare Krishna cookbook from the 70s.

This. Add sliced onions too. Awesome refreshing side dish for hot weather cookouts.

where's the beef?

LMAO vegans BTFO

get it? where's the beef?

Cya, do not come back pls you disgusting weeb

Lmoa

infuse vodka with them

And cherry tomato halves and jalapenos

Brotip: Use apple cider vinegar

Given a cucumber
And OP
When I shove that cucumber up his ass
I should see a faggot
And his disgusting taste in food

in japan here. market near where I live sells half a cucumber on a stick which has been sitting in iced water all day.

nothing is more refreshing.

whats the difference between a cucumber and a zucchini ? because i used to had this amazing zucchini risotto in this one italian restaurant

Add to gin and tonic.

No it's not

Slice it up very thin and toss with thinly sliced red onion, finely chopped cilantro, and lime juice, salt, light olive oil.

I put them on all kinds of sandwiches and even put them in my guac.

cucumber makes me burp like a mad cunt

Raw cucumbers make me gag somehow. I love pickles though.

Are you eating English cucumber? Try Persian cucumber if you can find it. The skin is thinner and seeds smaller, I've recommended it to a few people who had that problem and they said it didn't happen with Persian ones.

Cicimber tastes like green shit on watermelon. I cant stand it

i slice em thin and quick marinate in sesame oil and rice vinegar, maybe some ginger shredded on top

english yeah. thanks user ill give the persian one a go.

Cucumber and cream cheese. Good appetizer.

Good in couscous

>Any good recipes/use for it aside from eating it raw?

Slice it up thin and mix in some sour cream, include onions and dill if desired.

Every Polish/Slavic family makes this.

>Put a shit load of cucumber slices and onions into a bowl
>Submerge in red wine vinegar
>leave overnight

If you like vinegar, mother of god is this fucking delicious.

peel cukes (just my preference), slice, mix with some miracle whip (my pref again) or mayo or semen, then add some black pepper.

can add a touch of salt. not much though, doesn't need much.

sliced and dipped in some sugar

I always just called em refrigerator pickles

Agreed. Watery and near tasteless, the only way to make it good is to force it to take on other flavors.

Any variety of persian bread with
Cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese and walnuts with black tea.

>tfw I haven't had a persian breakfast in 5 or 6 years.

At that point you might as well add raw cabbage and make it a krautsalat

Why I just happened to make a sweet cucumber relish this week. I followed food.com/recipe/cucumber-relish-11147 but divided it by 4 (nobody needs 5 pints of relish)

bread
butter
cucumber
salt

ancient delicacy

a friend of mine put a condom on one and shoved it up his bum
then after he was finished, he removed the condom and washed it
later that day he and his parents had it for their salad tea

Soak them in apple cider vinegar for a day or two with slices of red onion and salt and pepper

pretty much a half way point between cucumbers and pickles, and they're great appetizers for parties if you put a stack of toothpicks for skewering next to them, and it looks really visually appealing if you keep everything in the bowl you soaked them in. Also don't drain the vinegar from the bowl before serving, this helps keep everything crisp

Gazpacho is pretty fucking delicious on a hot summer day.

>Watery

its called juicy

you can juice the cucumber and have cucumber juice its tasty and refreshing if you live in a hot climate

nobody bags on watermelon for being too juicy

red cabbage and cucumber with nuoc mam dressing
salsa
spiced prawns
some pickled shredded carrots and cabbage
coriander
all in a soft taco

fucking delicious

cucumber noodle pesto
need a zoodler