Reviewing Pepsi Cola 1893 Edition

>reviewing Pepsi Cola 1893 Edition
>"The first thing you'll notice is it's chewy. It's extremely chewy. Very chewy."

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepIntoYouTube/comments/4oj9bw/this_guy_reviews_cheap_food_like_its_a_fine_wine/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Imperial collar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf even is "1893 edition"?

marketing tactic for retards

Different recipe using better ingredients. It's pretty good.

It's made with the "good" refined sugar instead of the "bad" refined sugar. Because you're just that stupid.

It's literally nothing.

Why does this bullshit make me think of fluffy abuse comics?

Whys he wearing his father's suit?

reddit.com/r/DeepIntoYouTube/comments/4oj9bw/this_guy_reviews_cheap_food_like_its_a_fine_wine/

on the front page of reddit, its all over. someone ruined it for us all.

so it tastes like this, my favorite cola?

hang whoever nigger is responsible for this

This is the most amazing act of mental dettachment from reality that I have seen in my lifetime.

The "real sugar" debate...

It is more impressive than watching lesbian muslims continue being muslim. It is more impressive than watching poor single mother republicans continue to fight against free health care. It's more impressive than the idea that we can build a wall on the mexican border across sand dunes where there is literally no way to engineer a foundation, or the idea that we can remove 11,000,000 illegals from the country by just asking them to leave.... or tasking a small government agency to just round them all up over a couple weeks.. While achieving "small government" at the same time. Its more impressive than the TSA searching all citizens as if they are criminals without warrant, warrntless wiretapping, and the expansion of heavily armored civilian police forces that pull people over on their way to work and issue citations for driving the same speed as everyone else... while we continue to claim "FREEDOM" while painting pictures of eagles shedding tears because they are so proud.

Cognitive dissonance ladies and gentleman.

Anti-Intellectualism in the US has reached a fever pitch in these times. The division of the people, the fomenting of anger toward people who are slightly different on often imaginary issues such as race, nationality, or religion. (all made up constructs of the mind, all meaningless tools of imaginary conflict)

The lack of education in our public school systems.

AMAZEBALLS.

*tips fedora*

>imaginary issues like race, religion

I hate you so fucking much. Go back to redcuck. Nobody is going to /ask/ them to leave, shlomo. We are going to start actually enforcing our laws.

We need to build a big beautiful wall to keep these niggers out.

Takes off fedora, tips mini fedora that is hiding underneath.
*brava*

>imaginary issues such as race, nationality, or religion.
>imaginary

lad...

Why does he wear the tux?

*caresses neckbeard*

>imaginary issues like race, religion
I can tell you're some fag from an upper class 100% white suburb who never saw a colored person in his life.

Don't get this meme desu.
I was a /pol/-tier edgelord in my suburban youth and mellowed out when I moved downtown.

[Autism intensifies]

>It is more impressive than watching poor single mother republicans continue to fight against free health care.
Poor single mothers are democrats.

Then you should understand the disparity between the life you and your neighbors led and the people in east St. Louis.
More than economics separate them, it's 15 innate IQ points, poor inner city education, a tendency towards crime, and a severe victim complex.

I've met several that were republican and were "too proud and self sufficient to accept government handouts" meanwhile they were watiresses or strippers or had multiple jobs, their children were being raised by their mothers, while still living with their parents into their 30s.

meanwhile they are telling me this over lunch or dinner while i am college educated with no kids and making 120k a year and could easily afford a slightly higher tax burden if it helped people like them...

imagine saying to someone that is drowning "i want to give you this rope" and they reply with "no, keep your rope, I don't need no hand outs"
(poor white trash republican mind set)

Nice try but I live in Mableton, GA. I'm pretty sure its at least 50% negro. Some of them are straight nig - but its a socio economic thing. There is plenty of socio economic white trash around here too.

Now IQ tests and whatnot skew white and asian.. and I can't explain that. if you want to say race isn't imaginary - i have to concede this point.

and I think that black people are probably more prone to aggresive tendencies or rushes to judgement and hasty ill informed action.. but hope that's a culture and upbringing thing more than a race thing. I know plenty of shitty white people that will rush to judgement and do stupid shit as well...

religion is a decision that people make or are brainwashed into. but its all imaginary, other than religious people being suckers. letting that divide anything is retarded.

and nationalism is even more retarded. "i was born on this side of an imaginary line so i am better than the people on the other side of the imaginary line" retarded. "my country went to the moon" yeah.. but you didn't - you had nothing to do with it, and that was fucking 40 years ago now and no one has gone back...

ebin maymay, ftw!! Lmaooo :^)

Dude why are you denying the holocaust?

>pretending everyone hasnt already known about reviewbrah for years
???

holy shit after i read this post and scrolled to see the next thread i had forgotten i was on Veeky Forums thinking i was reading Veeky Forums
lul

anyway, I agree with you.

I mean come on are you anti-Semitic?

Thinking this was a thing to say makes you a pretty stupid person.

I feel you user, we should make it mandatory to read an entire page of a book in order to receive your McDonalds order every time, wait a couple of years and the average iq would triple

If he takes it off, would he die?

Well put...

>religion is shit
You should fucking kill yourself you stupid cuck.
Religion is paramount in any stable society, whether you're a christcuck or a flying fedora like me, but I understand that you fucking euphoric retards would rather chop one of your legs off than give up your epic "le God is le dead huh wake up sheeple" enlightened meme.
Giving up religion means society shooting itself in the foot, as if there weren't enough problems already.
I hope you get your shekels for this

[citation needed]

These are some of the cringiest, most millennial, r*ddit tier posts I've ever read. You remind me of me when I was 13. What's worse is you will never realise how hopelessly dumb you sound.

wow........................ really makes you think, huh?

>and nationalism is even more retarded. "i was born on this side of an imaginary line so i am better than the people on the other side of the imaginary line"

Borders aren't really imaginary, they are associated with the history of a people. They aren't any more "imaginary" than the law for example.

>my country went to the moon" yeah.. but you didn't - you had nothing to do with it, and that was fucking 40 years ago now and no one has gone back...

Lel, 16 year old who's got everything figured out detected. If you are seriously incapable of conceptualising any worldview that veers from the plebian, rationalistic, individualism that mainstream modern culture promotes, you have no business insulting others intelligence.

Fucking leftists like you belong in the garbage. Here's the reply.

"real sugar" sodas actually taste a little sweeter than the corn syrup varieties and you can down a warm one easier in my experience

This is just as cringey as his post above

>across sand dunes where there is literally no way to engineer a foundation
you are fucking retarded, how the fuck do you think they built all that shit in dubai

No one posted the "I browse /pol/ regularly and know where society is heading" quote from reviewbrah

kill yourself

How much mayo does this white boy eat on his sandwiches?

You don't need religion, you need a set of shared values that supercede selfishness. Gods not required.

Why are you so stupid? Was it your parents?

>and I think that black people are probably more prone to aggresive tendencies or rushes to judgement and hasty ill informed action.. but hope that's a culture and upbringing thing more than a race thing. I know plenty of shitty white people that will rush to judgement and do stupid shit as well...

>makes a generalization
>then tries to balance that with "but I know some people like me who the do the same thing..."

Generalizations are generalizations user.

at least he doesnt have to steal it

Bloated ego made from pure refined sugars.

>amazeballs

go kill yourself.

damn so edgy. I bet you're voting Trump too

>All the studies and events linked with race and religion don't matter in MY multicultural white suburb

new pasta

I really hope you just die, sincerely.

>get called out on being an edgy neckbeard
>call other people edgy
reddit, everyone

I hate that autist

Its the truth, nothing edgy about it.

When things are true in general, they may be generalizations but they're still generally true. Newtonian physics are a generalization, but they're useful nonetheless.

Goddammit Veeky Forums, I just wanted a Youtube link not a fucking politics debate

Does he have friends or is he like this on his own?

not edgy. trump used to be the default view. hell, even jfk hated the nogs and would be a rabid racist to you millennial homos today.

*tips hat*

Why is the collar on his shimmy popped? This type of unclassy behavior is very uncharacteristic

>Bern Victim confirmed
>Blames baby boomers for everything
>Wanted to take away the future of their wives grand children to pay for his present
>Do to them what the boomers did to us
>Public opinion is turning against them all over the world

Soon the military march of Trump, Farage and more will be heard across the Anglo-sphere as they lead us to greatness, those that abandon their barbaric cutlure can join us.

The rest can be cast down to the hellhole of tribal politics, big government and scarcity.

It's not popped, it's an old style collar he wore just for that video.

I think reviewbrah is slipping, he usually does it corectly

Why does he always wear suits and shit?

you're retarded

lmgtfy.com/?q=Imperial collar

That's what he likes to wear. He says he wears them every day, even when he's not making videos.

Because people don't understand biochemistry they think HFC is some sort of demonic fluid that kills you, but white granular sugar is harmless and healthy. Gotta love that soccer mom science.

Fucking retard sugar is sugar. If you care about your health eat your ---oses in moderation, if not stfu and don't worry about the type of sugar you're using to make yourself obese, it all achieves the same effect.

>Borders aren't really imaginary, they are associated with a history of a people.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit. Borders change with the wind, and have zero to do with ancestry or culture. . You'd know this if you looked at any history pre 1990.

Is this copypasta? If not, then it should be.

Outside of Europe and Asia nearly every single border is artificial and placed their to prevent future combat between peoples that have been fighting for hundreds of generations and had not the technology to build an arrowhead that lasts longer than a week.

Africa and the Middle East, we drew their borders to try and calm them down and let them build a nation state and a life for themselves.

>Africa and the Middle East, we drew their borders to try and calm them down and let them build a nation state and a life for themselves.

You are definitely joking. Borders in former colonies are simply where the French "explorers" ran into the British, Portuguese, or German "explorers" or "traders". They break up nations and earlier civilizations all over the place. Have you heard of Rwanda? Kurdistan?

Racism is against the rules.

>can larger than six ounces
That's not very 1893.

Indeed I have friendo, find out why the borders were moved after the Colonial powers pulled out. If we were debating in person I would walk you through it but here on a... food and cooking board I'll tell you to die in an oven pre-heated to 400 and look it up yourself.

I find it funny that white people have the audacity to call people that live a non modern consumer way of life savages. the rising increase of prescribed anti depressant medication shows that first worlders are not happy.

>Put somebody on the moon
Triumph of culture and science
>Stone a woman raped by three brown men
THE WILL OF OUR GOD

Fuck off, our society is not perfect but it is leagues better than the rest of the world.

>Moon landing
>Real life

Women get away with alimony and murder here.

They do, but it still a much, much nicer place to live. While one of the oldest cultures on earth is unable to understand that shitting in a bucket then throwing the contents out in to the only river is not good, we have an entire nation fitted with underground plumbing that prevents millions dying of simple sicknesses every day.

Take pride in your culture and heritage brother, ask one to show you how to shoot, ask the questions you don't know the answers to. We will teach, will show, we love nothing more than doing so.

I don't think *you* need to worry about ever paying alimony ;)

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

My neighbors would disagree vehemently. Unless their bumper stickers are some sort of bait and switch.

>jealous because he can't contribute a worthwhile youtube channel

1893 is super good and makes an exceptional mixer for rum or bourbon

that's my review. oh, also, the ginger version is good too.

the birth of a new pasta

funny

about 60-70 % of unmarried women voted for Obongo, compared to at least 60% of Republicans being married

Chewy is a perfectly acceptable way to describe a liquid's viscosity.

>I have never struggled a day in my life and I believe that experience is reflective of the entire white race as a whole!
>I knowingly broke the law by speeding but I dindu nuffin! Everyone else was doing it so that means it's okay and not illegal anymore! I am the victim here!
>The police are, like, so racist! How dare they focus the majority of their attention on a group of people responsible for over 50% of this country's murders each year despite making up only a mere 13% of its population! Racism!
>Single mothers are overwhelmingly women who make consistent bad choices in life and choose to have unprotected sex with bad men outside of marriage who then leave them saddled with a kid they're too stupid to raise because they're incapable of realising their actions have consequences. Despite this, they are POOR VICTIMS!
>Free health care for everyone! Despite the fact that it's proven to be a bloated, inefficient mess with horrendously long waiting times and mediocre service. Who's going to pay for it? Who knows!
>WOW, I HAVE TO TAKE MY SHOES OFF AT THE AIRPORT! THIS MINOR INCONVENIENCE SERVES TO PROTECT MY LIFE AS WELL AS THE LIVES OF EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANE, BUT IT IS SLIGHTLY ANNOYING! CAN'T THE TSA JUST ASSUME I'M A GOOD PERSON AND BLINDLY TRUST ME WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MORE TO GO ON OTHER THAN MY WORD? POLICE STATE!
Kill yourself, you little liberal faggotty testament to eugenics.

this is some top quality bait lad. single post, completely derails the thread, leaves the locals seething. A+

*inclines hat*

upboat

>impressive than watching poor single mother republicans continue to fight against free health care.

Its called not being biased by your lifes conditions.

Healthcare isnt 'free'.

I live in the UK, and everytime there is a shooting in america i have to put up with all kinds of intolerable smugness on the news about "well thats what they DESERVE for having guns". All the while i have no bias against people defending themselves or buying weapons for that reason.

In short. Im not biased by my lifes conditions.

And all that stuff about free NHS style healthcare... well there are advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand you dont have people walking around with legs hanging off by a thread. But on the other hand you have doctors that belive they do not work for you, but work instead for the government, so god help you if they dont wanna give you something, or worse, if they cant easily diagnose whats going on with you in the first 15 mins with no tests, they'll just assume its psychological.

Thems are the breaks.

I just realised i used apostrophies as quotation marks.

May god have mercy on my soul.

A single quote is the same as an apostrophe
Don't worry lad

Incorrect.

Correct actually, you over-correcting autist. Consistency is the issue, not choice of marks.

I always thought the apostrophe was used for a quote inside a quote.

>what is the difference between American English and UK English