Are anchovies the most patrician pizza topping?

are anchovies the most patrician pizza topping?

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12168-midnight-pasta-with-garlic-anchovy-capers-and-red-pepper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you just pour salt all over the pizza instead? Same taste, fraction of the cost.

>Same taste

*salt and dirty vaginal secretions

This is not how I anticipated the thread turning out.

I usually open a tin of anchovies and lay them on the pizza slice as I eat. They are quite delicious.

My trips spell out 1337.

Cower in fear.

what does patrician mean?

nah but I do like it though. best combo for me is pepperoni with sliced ham and onion, emphasis on sliced ham and not that cube shit

It's good I guess

Yes, yes they are.

This

Belonging to or characteristic of the aristocracy.

So literally the exact opposite of an anchovy, which were -and are- considered peasant food.

Indubitably.

>which were -and are- considered peasant food.

anchovy vines are very time and labor consuming to maintain

like the color purple (an expensive dye to make), anchovies were at one time only for the very rich

>trips
Loves me some 'chovies: cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12168-midnight-pasta-with-garlic-anchovy-capers-and-red-pepper

mushrooms, anchovies, and olives are all the supreme pizza toppings.

I live near Grotto's, however, and nothing can fix that shit.

>vines

here is your reply

I love anchovies on pizza, though I'll typically only add them after a pizza's been cooked. Its surprising how many pizza places don't offer them as a topping considering how well known they are as one.

I think it's because of the negative reputation they've gained Among normies from tv or movies.

I think the pair great with shrooms or olives. If you have pepperoni or sausage it's just too salty.

no.

asparagus.

it means "closest to, but not including asparagus as a pizza topping"

it also means "superior" in the tongue of the layman.

>Anchovies and capers
Mein Neger