youtu.be/CgyaXkH3_pU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbzEa_juegs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going down to the house of sausage

they always respond to my comments, makes me feel special

They are more gangster then 2 pac and Sisqó combined

It's GUD!

They are awesome, and def do coke, the bumps ahead sign on their buildings give it away.

Some of the things they make are a bit meme tier but they gotta keep it freshni guess.

Surprised the old cunt is still kickin' it. They're all riding the quadruple bypass train.

that's because BBQ pitboys has like a thousand members and is a thriving marketable brand

so that guy who commented on your video wasn't the bearded faggot on op's pic but most likely a 19 year old intern who works in Southern California in an air conditioned office and hasn't touched a grill in his life.

not too bad, a bit memey though

>OH
>AH
>EIH
Pitmaster privilege.

I always imagine the replies in that grizzly old man voice

>If any of vegematics are watchin this...ya might want to close the tab now!....heh heh heh

comfy as fuck desu

My favourite cooking chain because vegans chimpout when I look them.

pit boys are good value also watch franklin abit youtube.com/watch?v=LbzEa_juegs

They're OK but their shit about "creating layers of flavour" is bullshit. Learn to brine, and char is not a flavouring agent.

uh oh, a vegtard is furious

>lame dad joke
>OMG VEGANS BTFO LMAO
do you unironically have some of those inspirational caption posters in your cubicle?

lol the vegtard is getting madder

You are clearly having an anger issue because of your lack of protein, my vegematic friend :^)

>tfw no pitmaster privilege