Share your pancake recipes

Share your pancake recipes

2 large eggs

3/4 cup milk

1/2 cup water

1 cup flour

2 Tbsp triple sec

That's a crepe

Ik. But i just pour it. I dont spread it around.

Rolled oats, water, salt. Mix well into pan. Roast on high heat until crisp bottom. Turn off stove and let it sit for a few minuts.

You will get an oatmeal flatbread what can be used like pancakes.

why not cut oats?

gross

Cut oats won't cook like that.

>I'm addicted to refined flour and sugar

2 Eggs
6 oz Flour
Eyeball the milk

i grind wheat into flour myself. Nice try. Op pic is 100% organic non gmo wheat

>eating non vegan pancakes
enjoy your cancers

This looks good. Is the pic OC?

yes

can I replace 2 large eggs with 3 small ones?

I think that would most likely be too eggy. I would personally just add a little bit more liquid. Heavy cream, milk, melted butter, or even water if those aren't available.

Same recipe used at work for about 3 years now;

In a bowl, mix together
- 1.5 cups of Buttermilk
- 60ml of white vinigar
- 2 whole eggs

in a separate container, sift together
- 2 cups of AP flour
- 4 tbs white granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda

- Add any flavourings accordingly (Blueberries in our case would need about 2 cups for a single recipe)

Mix both using a rubber spatula; making sure not to over mix it causing the gluten to activate

Multiply the recipe as many times as you want, and it'll still be bomb. Cakes are fluffy with a great texture !

why add the vinegar? isn't the buttermilk enough to get the baking powder/soda to make it rise?

2 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tblp melted butter
1 tblp sugar

Leave out the last two if you're going to butter/syrup them. For super fluff pancakes separate eggs and whisk the shit out of the whites.

Just kill yourself.

the secret to good pancakes is beer

what kinda beer?

>ONE pancake
You aren't living deliciously

im already too fat

With all that acid you could probanly just skip the baking powder, or do like half that amount. Should get the same result but will be less bitter. Otherwise sounds good.

>non gmo wheat
>current year
>people still think GMO makes any difference at all except to farmers RE: the prices they pay

>If I refine it myself it's not refined!

grinding wheat is not refining it

Something about the vinegar helps it 'hold up' it's body a lot better from experience, otherwise i'd totally agree with you on having a bit too much acidity, although you don't taste all that acid all too much

I'll share mine tomorrow, when I make pancakes for Father's Day breakfast. I'm making plain pancakes with maple syrup (eggs on top if desired, which they usually are), and pineapple-banana-macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup. Also, sausage and bacon, and coffee and orange juice to drink. Should be a nice morning, I think.

2 eggs
1 banana
100g oats
~40g vanilla whey
little bit of water

Blend, cook, eat

whole oats would be disgusting

1 cup milk
1 cup flour + 1/2 tsp baking powder / 1 cup SR flour (I prefer SR)
1 egg
Pinch of salt

I like adding 1/8th sugar, vanilla extract and butter (when i can remember.) Recipe is good in that you can change it however you want. Use to have apples in pancakes, might do that again someday.

1/8th what?