Does ck have the most cucked janitors of any board?

Does ck have the most cucked janitors of any board?

Quarter pounder and cheese and hot fries and Coke LOL

na that's probably

Let me get a McPick Two!!!!!

what the fuck is "larue" and why is it stamped all over those airsoft toys?

nuh uh, it's /co/.
For a while, they literally had a mod that was pretty much banning anybody who dared to criticize him or his cosplays or something.
For a while, Veeky Forums had some godawful mods too.

make mine a double!

>not the 1/2 pounder

Kill yourself

Your autism is palpable, NEET.

Veeky Forums has had horrible moderators or none at all.
I only spend time here when there are none because they always seem to have an agenda .
The vegans are the worst.

It's physically impossible to get banned from Veeky Forums from any board rule violations

The only rule that ever gets enforced is Global 3, because it can basically be applied to 98% of all posts on Veeky Forums

The way it works is this:

1. Get involved in a debate about a topic dear to someone's heart
2. That person happens to be a mod
3. Say something disrespectful about that topic
4. Wait a little while while the mod stalks your every post by IP
5. Banned for trivial infraction!

The easiest way to do this is opinions about alcoholic beverages, although regional topics work too, especially anywhere that you are (usually erroneously) perceived to be a European attacking America (for example, "I dislike McDonalds") or a coastie attacking the midwest (for example "I dislike Kraft singles")

Pic related, I asked about buying garlic in Chicago last week, the thread 404'd with no explanation, I was mysteriously banned for 3 days for a trivial (but, key observation here: completely unrelated) infraction

Chicago Style Deep Dish

I have only been banned for anti vegan stuff

You must have been shitposting pretty hard, because at least half the threads at any given time are the same repetitive edgy carnist rants about being oppressed by people who like beans

Also the captcha just asked me to select all the 'food' and I clicked on a goat, and it rejected my response. Clearly animals are friends, ntot food

That comes and goes and is mostly people venting from having so many anti vegan posts deleted in the past.
This place is cyclical

how does goza break the rules?

>year of our lord 2016
>not using Dillo brand Dillo Dustâ„¢

I got banned for a day for complaining about conservative republicans thinking they own america and need to take their country back. it made sense in the context of the thread.

I got permaband for mentioning MGTOW.
Got an appeal like 3 months later.
It honestly made sense in the context of that thread which had already gone way off topic.

Faggot.

Got banned, did you? :P

>:P
Stop right there criminal scum.

have=/=had