Breakfast is the most important meal of the day

What did you make this morning?

Is that a fucking blueberry bagel?

nah it's just been sitting in the pantry for a month.

I had a chocolate bar and a can of coke

I had a chocolate bar and a can of coke

I went to the local döner hut and they made me a huge lahmacun döner for just 4.70€. It's big enough to be my only meal of the day.

Yeah, I doused it with Tapatío. Yummy

That's too much sugar, what kind of chocolate?

It's a blueberry bagel that's been in the kitchen for a week.

Multivitamins? Are you having an early lunch?

Nah, it's a drug. To clarify, several compounds in Kratom are known:

>Mitragynine - major ingredient, μ-opioid agonist with minor agonist effects on δ and k
>Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl - oxidized product of mitragynine, also μ-opioid agonist (stronger than morphine) with less δ and k affinity
>7-Hydroxymitragynine - present in small amounts, but very potent μ-opioid agonist
>Mitraphylline - possible NMDA-antagonist (think alcohol), possible μ and δ agonist effects, being studied in vivo to induce cell death in breast cancer
>Rhynchophylline - NMDA-antagonist
>corynantheidine - Yohimbe-style alkaloid, MAOI (antidepressant/aphrodisiac)
>Ajmalicine - antihypertensive alkaloid (lowers blood pressure), might help counteract hypertension from the corynantheidine

Kratom.Kratom, or Mitragyna Speciosa, is a tree found in some parts of southeastern South-East Asia. It has a long history of use in this region for it's stimulant andnarcoticeffects.Kratomseems to be popular among older males in Thailand & Malaysia, where it is often chewed to help aid with physical labor. - google

How is food when it kicks in? I broke my arm a year ago and my doctor was pretty generous with oxys, when they kicked in, food would taste magical!

Let me offer an opposing view. I ordered 4 different kinds of quality kratom, and it did fuck all for me. I felt a slight energy boost, that's about it. And it tasted so fucking disgusting that I wouldn't even take it for free now.

I usually smoke weed with it, which gives me the munchies, and kratom does make eating pleasurable - but it contains opioids which slow your digestion to a crawl, so you end up getting and staying super full after eating only a little bit of food, and then the next day you take a bunch of gigantic shits.

If I were to eat on kratom, I'd stick to things like fruit or soft drinks or maybe rice.

There is quite a bit of variation since it's literally raw plant material, but my vendor (SoCal) is pretty good. That said, I've had super potent batches before where taking 15g felt like 45mg of hydrocodone or so, but that's more rare. I'd say it's typically 5g kratom ~= 5-7mg hydro. But there's a bunch of different psychoactive chemicals and different strains have different levels, much like cannabis sativa vs indica.

How much did you take? I usually use my capsule machine to make 24 size-00 capsules at once, each one containing about 0.7g of plant. I take between 12 and 20 of the capsules at a time, which is like 8-14g total.

Personally, it only works if I take it on an empty stomach, so I usually stick to using it in the morning on weekends.

Honestly, I have no idea how people eat this stuff, like you did. I can only stomach it in capsule forms because it taste gross. And I'm fine with swallowing a lot of pills, so it works out.

I slept through breakfast.

It's not too late! Show us your brunch

Leftover bison lasagna.

Some rigate without sauce and half a can of Dr Pepper Cherry and a bottle of water.

Sounds good, the last lasagna I had was eggplant lasagna. Soo good!

How do you eat right without sauce? Was it just the cooked pasta on its own?

Yeah, I didn't have any sauce.

Minus the bier though.

Would u do it again?

Haha tasty

hooked up ham n cheese, not too bad.

mmmmmmmmmm red onion and tomato go so well together

In all honestly? If I hadn't drained so much water it probably wouldn't have been so bad. I would probably do it again.

oh shit

A nectarine, a cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel with lemon and a coffee

Fried egg with two slices of buttered toast, one with lingonberry jam and one for yolk dipping.

Poached>>>fried

Blueberry-currant-strawberry milkshake.

>kratom
My nigga, waiting to poop so I can take some this morning.

Baked chicken breast and sweet potato with a glass of milk.