Why don't you have a hot boyfriend who brings you home delicious sushi from work every day, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a hot boyfriend who brings you home delicious sushi from work every day, Veeky Forums?

because I'm not a homosexual.

Ebin blog roastie, maybe /soc/ would be interested as well ;)

He was killed at a nightclub, you insensitive prick.

You werent with him? He was cheating. You should dig your key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive.

Because my bf and I have more respect for ourselves than to work at Kroger.

because not everyone is a woman who gets life handed to them for having a vagina

because I am a dude

Is it being from kroger why that sushi looks horrendous?

>walks to kroger cus to poor fag for car
>grocery store sushi considered real treat
>go home and claim to Veeky Forums boyfriend brings it home
>cry while masturbating on sushi

I am too ugly for a boyfriend
t. Tranny

>putting the ginger on top

Yep

I'm not so keen on mercury poisoning.

Pics?
If you had decent hygeine, I'd take you to nice places like Golden Corral.

I can tell by your reference to a country song that you may not understand this. We were two men in a committed homosexual relationship, of course he was fucking other guys, I was too. It's the biggest benefit to being a faggot.

I'm strayan.
I'm not sure what you mean by hygiene but like I shower and wash my hands all the time?

Because my gf cooks for me and bakes , doesn't need to pick up Shit sushi.

does she leave any for you to eat??

>that hand
>those nails

I'm sorry for your loss

I've got AIDS, and bugchasers never seem to work in food service for some reason.

This threads cracking me up, thanks for the laughs.

Sushi was shit tier/barely alright, but it was sushi so I ate it anyway. Luckily the coast is only an hours drive away and Takkas has some BOMB sushi done fucking right.

This stuffs ok when I'm really craving it, but it triggers me when I see nasty ass sriracha sauce poured all over it. It's like someone pouring ketchup on pizza, they just don't fucking go together.

M E L B O U R N E
E
L
B
O
U
R
N
E

We've got most of the trannies and fags in Sydney, actually, because we let them have a parade once a year.

it is a ham

Because he has a real job

I'm not gay?

>dat trotter

That sushi looks like shit desu senpai

>that hand

Most clever and creative responses in this thread, to be desu.

because I am that hot boyfriend

Because almost every guy I meet now is a sjw and then I don't want to see them anymore.

sick grocery store sushi, does he buy you dog food aswell?

brisbane sorry

is that simply sara?

Is that the shit tier sushi from the supermarket? Based on the tray that is what it looks like. Is your boyfriend a bag boy? Is this him?

What the fuck.

This is rotten right? Even the powder wasabi looks dull

Love you, girl. Be strong.

t. also tranny

Yup, i can spot those sexy claws anywhere ;)

What the fuck are roasties? Every time I see this accompanied by a pepe.

Because i dont want worms its supposed t be a treat your fucking your system up enjoy those worms

a roastie is a pejoritive term for a woman who has taken so much dick that her labia hang down and start looking like thinly sliced roast meat