Hot Sauce

What are your favorite hot sauces?

I picked up Dave's Hurtin' Habernero and Tiger Sauce today at the grocery. Tiger is too sweet and not very hot, the Dave's is alright but again, not very hot.

Say what you will about Sriracha, but one of the attributes I like about it is how 'thick' it is. It sticks to foods instead of running off them like many other sauces. Any other good sauces like this?

Tiger sauce is probably my favorite thing that I never actually seem to find a use for.

This stuff right here.
Made my chili award winning.

>Dont mind me, I'm just here to BTFO this thread

My nigga

My go-to sauces:

Sriracha for "Asian" food. Includes Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, Middle Eastern, etc.

Tabasco for eggs.

Tapatio for "Mexican" food. Includes Tex-mex and Southwestern stuff.

Crystal for Cajun/creole dishes, fried chicken, hot wings, collard greens, etc. This is more or less my all-purpose sauce.

Frank's for "classic" buffalo wings. Separate from hot wings.

Do they have hot sauce in England?

Dead on the money

So good! So spicy!
Worth the price!

Recently been enjoying Tabasco Chipotle. Pretty good stuff.

This will wreck your ass but it's worth it!

And this is like A1 but a bit different. Make sure it's Jamaican, the English are making a knock off.

I get this brand, but it's pretty similar to the one you posted. It's severely underrated and tastes good on almost everything.

Discovered in a vegan cafe in Oregon. Best stuff on everything.

Out of my way faggotz

>cheap as fuck
>tastes amazing

Yeah, Crystal wins.

>secret aardvark
>discovered it in oregon

It's the most popular sauce in the PNW, and for good reason. I'd bet that within the next 5 years it will have national distribution, and within the decade fast food places will be pushing it instead of sriracha, at which point flyovers will finally discover it and immediately deem it a meme food.

Seriously though, there's really nothing better, and I'm paying stupid shipping prices only to go through a bottle every couple of weeks.

I love this stuff.

Hot sauce hipstering is getting older than the 3 active "I vape, do you vape" threads active on Veeky Forums at all times.
Go the fuck away.

FRANKS IS SHIT
TABASCO IS NASTY
GREEN TOBASCO IS GOOD
SRIRACHA HAS A TERRIBLE STALE TOMATO FLAVOR
TEXAS PETE IS DISGUSTING
TAPATIO MAKES YOU SHOOT WATER OUT OF YOUR ASS

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT BASIC KNOWLEDGE?
EVERYONE HAS EATEN THIS SHIT, NONE OF IT IS GOOD.

>THAI AND TRUE
>MADE IN OREGON, USA

This is why you guys have me screaming at you.