In which I try a take-n-bake pizza

So I never got Papa Murphy's at all. I figured for the same price you could get a pizza already cooked for you, and if you want one at home, you either scratch it or make a frozen one. It seems silly.

But I decided I may as well do it once, and got a stuffed chicken kind.

People might pick this over a regular pizza place because it takes EBT since it's not hot premade food, or because you get a liiitle more for the price than you would at a standard pizza chain.

The outside looks pretty tasty. The stuffed ones bake for 25 minutes.

Do they not let you see it before you buy it?

There's like two inches of crust with no sauce or toppings. Looks terrible. I'd rather a $3 Jacks with fresh tomatoes, black olives, and anchovies.

it must suck to be illiterate

What's the difference between a black man and papa Murphy's?

>Food stamps can feed a family

Having your computer read to you because you're blind doesn't make you literate.

I bought a pizza from there once, but I can't remember if I liked it. It was in the next town over, so it was really inconvenient.

I've lived down the street from one for more than a year now, and have never been there.

I might give it another try soon.

>Pre-made pizza

papa murphy's is solid

easily the best ingredients from any chain

Man this looks like it could feed me for 3 days.

It's a stuffed pizza, brah. Most of it's on the inside.

>pic
I remember that thread..

I would pay good money to puke hot cocknut up that pussy.

it's my favorite chain pizza, but i think it's best when it is re-heated. the tray that they put it in doesn't let out any steam, so it gets trapped underneath the crust.

just re-heat slices in a frying pan and it's fantastic. it's pretty good cold, too.

Good ta know, since this will last awhile.

Looks great on the inside, it's stuffed to the very edges. crust is good too.

What did he mean by this

It's UC. (Undercooked).

Into the trash it goes.

Don't be a fag, it looks fine

Sure, if you like your 'za UC.

>buys a frozen pizza for almost the same price as a fully cooked take-out pizza
>frozen pizza isn't par-cooked like cheap grocery store frozen pizza
>home oven isn't hot enough to properly cook it
>on top of that it's fucking "stuffed"
>expecting a properly cooked pizza

>being this upset

Sorry, fell into a microfoodcoma

Yeah, I cooked it for the maximum reccomended time and I think it could still use a few. Oh well, that means it'll reheat up good.

It wasn't frozen.
>home oven isn't hot enough to properly cook it
That was one of my main concerns though. Sure my home oven can fire through a tombstone, but can it take a real pizza? No.

However, this was actually great. Crust was soft and nice, without that weird sweetness you get at pizza hut. Toppings were all fine. I guess the chicken was a bit sub-par. Tasted like air. Tasty sauce. Not soggy.

Dough to fillings ratio was good for a stuffed pizza. I'd recommend rolling it for the best ratio, however. This is also filling as hell. I could barely make it through 2 slices.

Honestly, I'm a believer. I usually only get pizza before game night, and we could just shoot the shit while waiting for one of these to bake.

My father used to always buy Papa Murphy's when he used to pick me up on the weekends from my mom, something about papa murphy's just brings back memories

Throw it into the trash and buy a ' ' .

I wanted to like them, really, really wanted to like them, because their concept was attractive and they're literally two blocks from my apartment. I enjoy getting tipsy and then having a previously-purchased pizza on hand to heat up when I don't trust myself to drive and don't feel like paying delivery charges.

But the product simply isn't that good. The ingredients are undoubtedly fresh - their bins of chopped veggies and sliced meats are proudly on display - but even the freshest meh is still meh. I tried a few combos that any decent pizza should be able to pull off: pepperoni and green pepper, sausage and onion, spinach and bacon. All were screamingly mediocre. (Oh, I also tried their minced garlic once, and unlike the rest of their toppings it was the jarred stuff, absolutely rancid.) Sickly crust, insubstantial sauce, and maybe the first totally tasteless cheese I've ever encountered. Truthfully, a frozen Tombstone has more taste and character than Papa Murphy's.

please sit on my face

why on earth did you use an abbreviation if you were just going to clarify it anyways

Papa Murphy's is pretty good.

I like their dessert pizza as well.

UC means Universal century. Gtfo.

Dont forget to tell him happy fathers day user

Shoulda made your own like me