Kill all vegans

Kill all vegans

Why though? Some of them are annoying as hell but you can deal with it like a big boy.

Op is a little boy, unable to appreciate the use of non-animal products to make a good meal.

Reminder, doughnuts are vegan.

Eggs

>eat yeast
>let everyone know you are a vegan

That shit is alive my friend.

Only ones that say vegan...

Sorry mate, but almost all food products are non-vegan. Baked goods usually have some form of dairy or egg, most processed foods have something like gelatin, etc. Unless you're eating strictly carrots and shit you're probably eating little animal bits.

When did vegan became vegetarian? I swear I heard someone saying he was a vegan even though he still ate fish and chicken.

>fish
>chicken
Neither of those are vegan or vegetarian.

People still say they are vegetarian or vegan if they only avoid red meat. I don't know if it's an American thing or what.

why? they can hardly reproduce so it's not really a problem

Vegans won't kill you, they will just make you suffer all day and steal your children.

daily reminder most veganism is for health benefits not animal welfare

more vegetables more better

that fucking freezer burn, how long were those left in there

vegetables are alive too retard, if you are a vegan what the fuck are you gunna eat plastic?

I'm not a doctor, and it'd probably be pretty gross, but I wonder if you could eat those IV solutions instead of pumping it into your blood. It's pretty much just a bunch of synthesized chemicals.

You would still need fat, carbohydrates, and I'm sure a number of other things. I suppose you could sustain yourself, but you wouldn't be happy about it.

their own diet is already killing them user

Someone else on earth realizes that these are synthetic chemicals with absolutely no place in human well-being that are forced by law into American food?

THANK THE HEAVENS

>dry aged tomahawk/forerib steaks

literally nothing better

k
scvkvkgfisiaissdxssyfoboasdfpg

CLASSIC image.jpg

On Veeky Forums you get called vegan for buying organic hamburger meat...