Going to Taco Bell soon

Going to Taco Bell soon

What do I order?

Hopefully you'll get into a fatal collision before you get there. Just kidding, it's obvious you're paid to promote Taco Bell.

I always get the 5 dollar box and a mexican pizza. Do that

>2 posters
Kill yourself when you get home shill. Shotgun to the head or helium tank. Your call.

Quarter pounder hot fresh fries and icy cold Coke!

basically seconding this but with a quesarito instead

>classic image.jpg

FIRST THEY GOT RID OF VOLCANO NACHOS, NOW THEY GOT RID OF VERDE SAUCE FOR THEIR MEME DIABLO SAUCE [ISNT EVEN THAT HOT]

Why would they? Shit.
Taco bell is a heartbreaker, Verde was a pretty great sauce.

the biggest tragedy was when they got rid of the chili cheese burrito.

as long as they dont get rid of fire sauce im ok
if they do, I riot

it must be a locational thing. the one near here still serves them.

you can buy bottles of this shit on amazon.

They should get rid of the Medium and bring back the Verde. I've never heard of anyone using the Mild or Medium. Mediumfags can just mix Mild and Fire.

Mild is da best mayne.
Medium is definitely never used.

Does anyone's Taco Bell have the chili cheese burrito anymore?

The ones near me brought it back for a short time when they had the first round of Loaded Grillers, I guess because they already had the chili and it was easy enough to do. They're gone now though.

crunch wrap supreme with jalapenos and chipolte sauce.

Step aside, plebs.
Master race coming through over here

Where the hell are you? Every TB from MI to GA still serves CCBs. I had one just a couple of days ago.

Keep driving until you get to Taco Time.

I'm getting the double dillas, both chicken and steak, and I'm going to see if they are worth the cost

crunchy taco with lettuce and cheese. recently ill get two and have one with black beans instead of meat and it feels a bit healthier

Beefy Fritos Burrito, add Shredded Chicken, Bacon, potatoes, and grilled

A taco

It's really not worth it
the increase in amount of meat wasn't really noticeable
the flavors were so bland I could honestly not be able to tell which was steak and which was chicken without texture
they add this jalepeno sauce to the quesadillas to try and trick you into thinking that there are some vegetables in there somewhere
the chips and salsa, which are about 1.50 alone (meaning if you could just subtract it from the order it'd be the price of a normal quesadilla), suck because the salsa is bland and overpastuerized

the only thing that seemed different between the regular quesadillas and the double dillas is the box they came in

Nothing. Buy yourself some groceries and make better for you and better tasting food.

Last time I went I got a nachos bellgrande and 2 chicken flatbread sammies.

Tall glass of cyanide

Lasagna.

my bro!

A nacho cheese chalupa with 40 diablo sauces to keep in the fridge at home for my microwave burritos.

Taco Bell isn't actually that bad, I have it after work sometimes. I get a beefy cheese burrito thing and a side of rice or nachos. Relatively low cal for Taco Bell.

Flaming hot Cheetos

Don't

Go to del taco instead

never seen those out here in California.

sounds good though, would try.