eat more

Eat refined sugar shit and get the diabeetus or drink lots of fat milk

be my gf

harsh lmao

cement or any other kind of concrete

GOMAD

Eat lead.
*ratatatatata*

Just eat greasy sugary fatty food for breakfast lunch and dinner.
How hard is that?

>on a diet for months
>go off the diet for a weekend vacation out of town
>get back home and weigh myself
>7 lbs heavier in two fucking days
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Lots of beer

Drink more green tea/water desu.
You have a shitty metabolism.

>>on a diet for months
>>go off the diet for a weekend vacation out of town
>>get back home and weigh myself
lbs heavier in two fucking days

To calm you down, much of that is water weight that will woosh off quickly again if you stick to your diet.

Unless you managed to consume 245000 Calories Extra in a single weekend in which case you should look into competitive eating.

Water weight mostly

>sit on couch as much as possible
>sleep as much as possible
>consume large quantities of Cheetos
>eat as often as possible
>carbs carbs carbs
>eat until you feel miserable
>kill yourself

go'za

Just eat a shit load of carbs. Pasta rice bread potatoes will certainly make help you gain weight.

Protein powder. Normally one or two scoops is ok, but we wanna get big man so you have to eat big, come on, so use atleast four scoops.

Rob McElhenny put on 60lbs pretty quickly for his role as "Fat Mac." He said he did it eating donuts, fast food and weight gain shakes.

He wanted to put on 100lbs but I think his doctor said 60lbs was the maximum amount he could safely put on in such a short amount of time, so watch what you're doing there OP.

thank you guys

A Jack in the Box munchie meal for lunch and one for dinner

~3500 calories right there.

>how to get acid reflux disease

>extremely turned on by the idea of getting fat but couldn't bear the judgement of other people when going from a skeletonmode beta to an obese beta

get married.

Don't worry, that's primarily water weight from sodium and maybe just a tiny bit of fat if you ate a lot and didn't exercise. Sweat and drink water and it'll be back to normal quickly.

drink a ton of soda and eat cakes

What are you, like 50 years old?

lots of milkshakes, you will shoot up in no time. It's the ultimate gainer food

eat more, lots of beans and lentils and whole grains. a lot of skinny people eat like absolute shit and cant gain anything worth while from the bad diet choices, but tons of calories and more importantly fiber and protein youll gain weight. so stick to foods lower in fat, a few tablespoons of oil is fine but meals seeping of oil like pizza should really be a once a week thing, as the fat coats your intestinal track and prevents anything from digesting properly. a base form meals from
>seeds (chia and pumpkin sunflowerand flax are good to start)
>tons of beans and lentils/also green leafy vegetables
>whole wheats
>plant based oils

a lot of people get fat of twinkies and donuts and im assuming youve tried that. while it works for some it just makes skinnfat and malnourished. eat tons of these foods maybe starting at 3,500 calories a day. if its harder to get in the more filling things like whole wheats just switch to white pasta and add more oils for more calories, olive oil and coconut oil are optimal.

sorry i didnt proof read this and my typing is shit, but the reason why i say lower fat foods but say add oils for more calories is because high fat foods such as cheese are low in fiber and protein almost all of the time, and its more important to get your fiber and protein together so you actually store what your eating instead of having diarrhea or being constipated from lack of fiber

Accumulation = In - Out
Eat a lot of food and don't poo

sleeping less actually makes you more fat