What's her name, Veeky Forums?

What's her name, Veeky Forums?

Write a passage about her.

>her

heterosexuality is not Veeky Forums

LOLA GTFO MY DREAMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't need to write about her, she is writing me.

>tfw no she
I want to fall in love again so bad

HEY WHAT'S UP I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

AN

E

MORE

YOU WHORE

*cash register sample*

I wish we'd meet up by accident again, we could talk and I'd explain
I'm not who I was at seventeen
You have your memories now
Of a kid that didn't know
I want you to see
I'm not the loser
I used to be

Whoever you think is the greatest writer to have ever lived is not worthy of writing a word about her, let alone myself.

hey thats not bad

For sale: engagement ring, never worn.

This is good.

Reminds me of that somebody I used to know song

You were but a month older, you made we want to be bolder,
But all it took was an absent year
to turn you to a portly, bull dyke queer!

>mfw I could have stopped this

;_;

>I'm not the loser
>I used to be
lmao yeah u are. but decent poem btw, it made me feel
solid kek at this one.

user, those who get corrupted willingly weren't worthy to begin with.

Nora.

My little filthy Nora, my lovely littlr fuck bird! You had an arse full of farts that night, and I fucked them all out of you ; Big fat fellow, long windy ones, merry little cracks, lots of dirty nasty little farties, all ending in a long gush from your hole!

Brb fapping

Coupled
I changed, for the better
Uncoupled
I changed

Ayyy that's pretty good

lol thnx guys, I spent about 2 minutes on that one. Might try to make some adjustments to it, the rhyme scheme at the end feels awkward to me.

I should say though the 'I want you to see...I used to be' rhyme is really overdone, like i've heard it in shitty pop songs since whenever, but if you really did spend 2 minutes on it i'll let it slide

When you get to this level that's when you know the real struggle. Pining away for an unattainable manic pixie is a blessing in comparison.

That's exactly what I was thinking, like a line in a pop punk song. But yeah, it kind of just came out of the blue. These 'write about her' threads always make me feel like I've got something to get out of my system.

Her ghost exists. That much is certain. Even if this life is just a dream, it’s impossible to doubt that, once—in a deserted, foreign country, beneath a starless sky at midnight in the garden, in a time that knew of nothing but forgetfulness and emptiness extending on beyond the most remote horizons of the world—I know that I once knew her; once, I felt her warmth against me; my hand rested on the trellis; it felt rough against my palm; I held her near me; she was soft.

Just make a tulpa

kek I remember reading those threads on /x/ and always wanting to try it but I was never motivated enough to put the effort into actually trying to make one.

Sup, Polly? Yea, the new gf doesn't try to kill herself all the time, so I think she's a step up from you. Maybe you should try harder next time.

I know that feel

Margie,

I don't miss you all the time, anymore. Now, it's like there's an invisible imp following me around and from time to time leaps up onto my shoulders and whispers angry, sad thoughts and memories into my ear. I was always so angry, so jealous, so unbalanced. I should have--could have--been better to you. What it boils down to is you were a good person. I am not.

I'm so sorry

gay

You should have stayed. I know you didn't have the atar for anywhere in Sydney, but you should have just done something else. I know I'm a dick for wanting that, but I can't help it. I don't even really like you that much, you've just annexed some part of my subconcious and I feel like I need to fuck you to get you out.
Also your boyfriend looks like a retarded frog.

Thanks faggot

My biggest regret is not even learning her last name.

no problem you queer

Hey man, you seem pretty alright. :)
for a homo lmao

Her name's Alli. I went crazy and thought she was the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene. She won't talk to me anymore.

Fun fact: one time I prayed really hard that God would write her name on the pyramids so she'd believe me blahblahblah. Next day I look at the one dollar bill and see 1776 written in roman numerals on the pyramid, which is "alli" upside down. Spoooooky. Cried today, miss that girl.

>loving a whore

I love you, you told me
a year ago, I wish you still knew me.
However much you used me, time still struck me deeply since time kept the love and all im left with are the words.

I love you, you told me
a year ago, I wish you still knew me.
However much you used me, time still struck me deeply
since time kept the love and the words are still with me.

Either you are mentally stable and fail or you are mentally unstable and go full schizophrenic. I don't know which is worse.

>tfw I can actually make loads of philosophical puns with her name
>completely paranoid that she'll see it somehow
also it would be really autistic, I'll just write something more normal

Money, I wanna marry you
You know I really need you
Remember that day you left me
I couldn’t believe it
Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn’t think
I couldn’t do shit without you
But them birds up under that sink
Stretch 'em out, that’s what Young Scooter do
Every hundred pack I get I bury bout a brick or two
That’s just for the drop
Whatever I get, that shit get ran through
Drugs in the south, I made drugs out west too
Take a chance for that paper, that’s what money do

I saw you the first day of the new school year. We were in the same scholarship program, along with 50 others. Our glances matched for just an instant before you turned your head. You were curled up in the corner of the deep velvet sofa, glancing around the room with your hand to your chin. You seemed so bored for someone about to start their adult life.

To my great regret, I thought nothing of you. I turned my attention back to my friends and promptly forgot you existed. I wonder if you were still paying attention to me.

Our program leader came in and had all the freshmen form a line. I was an upperclassman tasked with showing the fresh meat the ropes, so naturally I went down the line and introduced myself to everyone. "Hi, my name is user. Hi, my name is user. Hi, my name is user." Handshake. Handshake. Handshake.

Midway down the line, I reached you. You gave me a coy smile and shook my hand firmly. I paused. All of a sudden, I couldn't find my words.

A couple of seconds passed, and you were the first to speak. "Is your name user?" The dimples in your cheeks burned themselves into my brain.

I smiled. "No," I replied quickly with a chuckle, and I resumed my introductions.

The next morning, I was eating breakfast in the cafeteria. I was sitting alone and playing a mobile game, when you approached me. You asked if you could sit across from me and, without looking from my phone, I said sure.

You introduced yourself formally and talked excitedly about your major. Biology. You loved plants and birds and wanted to work in a national park one day. I didn't say much at all as you were talking. You had the kind of passion that grasps a person, consumes them whole.

Even still, as you talked, I found myself growing uncomfortable. My palms felt slick, and my heart ached in my chest. Every time I moved or said something, I felt like an idiot compared to you.

Unluckily for you, you asked me what my plans were for the rest of my school time. I muttered about how I just had the major all of the sports people had just so we could get easy As and graduate with our Bachelor's. I looked back at my mobile game and half-listened to you say how awesome that was.

A tall guy asked to join us. You made room for him before he had the chance to finish his sentence. I felt relieved, and then you asked me what I was doing on my phone.

"Oh, it's a game called Clash of Clans," I said. You replied that you had no idea what that was, and showed me your rugged flip phone with a resigned shrug. The guy started gushing about the game, and I quickly joined in. Finally, I was in my element.

And then you spoke again, and I was drowning.

He said a passage you stupid faggot, not a fucking novel.

I would reply to you, but I only looked at him when I spoke.

After a while, you stopped talking. He and I were deep in conversation about something you didn't understand and I didn't bother explain.

"Well, I think I better get going," you said after a bit. Your plate wasn't cleared. "It was nice to talk to you, user. I hope we can see each other this year." And with that, you left. That guy joined you, and I was left with my bowl of soggy cereal.

I haven't played Clash of Clans in almost ten months.

We never talked after that. You were a freshman, I was a junior. We only saw each other during lunch and dinner, and even then we only gave each other a passing glance. At least, yours was passing. I often just stared at you.

Whenever we'd get close, I would start humming like an idiot. I didn't want to speak, but I wanted you to hear me. You never paid me any mind. Or, maybe you did and thought I was stupid. Either way, we'd walk back to our tables and no longer exist to each other.

You were holding hands with a guy I had never seen before one day. Your fingers, twisted between his. Your smile, directed at him. My heart had jolted at the sight, but I wasn't sure why. She's cool, I thought. Of course she would have a boyfriend. That didn't help me any. You left laughing with him.

Easter came, and I saw you sitting alone. Even from where I was sitting, your eyes looked raw and puffy. I wanted to go over and say something, but my heavy heart anchored me to my seat. One of the counselors came by and sat with you, so I started watching television.

You stopped coming to the cafeteria for a while. It was two weeks before I saw you again. You were thinner and paler, and you no longer laughed with your friends.

The school year ended, and I went on with my summer as if I had never met you. Soon, however, the calendar approached August, and I found myself thinking of you more and more. My stomach would do backflips at the thought of seeing you at lunch. I imagined approaching you when you were alone and asking if you wanted to grab Starbucks later and hitting it off.

You didn't join us at the scholarship group.

I saw one of her friends sitting alone in the cafeteria. I found myself approaching her, and before I could stop myself I said "Hey, you're friends with Olivia, right? Where is she?"

Your friend looked at me with a sad smile and said, "Her family life isn't good. It made her so depressed that she had to be admitted. She had to drop out, she got so far behind."

I couldn't say anything at all, so I just nodded and walked away. I don't think there has been a single more upsetting moment in my life than when I learned I will never get to speak to you again. I didn't know where you lived, I didn't know your last name, and I sure as hell didn't have your number.

I can't drink anymore because I just think of you when I do. I'm sorry I never talked to you or tried to help. I just hope that wherever you are right now that you're happy.

:)

If you still write for girls after the tender age of twenty you deserve to be cucked to be frank.

I held you this morning, kissed you closer
You're packing your bags right this second
Leaving for a bit, I'm following for a bit
Then I'm heading home, then you're coming back
Back to not your home, because home is gone
Leaving for three years, two hours by plane
I can't wait to fuck you in public again

cuck

guys just stop it already. i mean really.

I wish you'd pee on my dick
and choke me in my sleep

can you make any philosophical puns with the name sanzhar?

I got married. I'm 25 years old but I've always been pretty conservative I guess and my girlfriend is someone I will always care about. She admitted when we spoke about it once that she isn't really interested in the whole "date various people in your 20s then settle down in your 30s" thing and so I asked her to marry me and we were wed this February gone. I guess we're still in the honeymoon period but still, I've had to focus on finding us an apartment to share and so on so my writing has taken second place, plus I'm just too happy right now to write anything that isn't more terrible than it would otherwise be. She supports my ambition and has said she is happy for me to take a year off working to focus on writing and that if we have to go without for that time and only have one wage coming in she's ok with it. She really is special. You won't imagine my surprise each morning when I wake up and realize she doesn't exist IRL.

I'm sorry I never said I love you.

no lol

I'm so much smarterer than your gf. She's so dumb and doesn't even write. We both write. We can talk for hours about books.
But she's sweet and kind and supportive and I'm lazy and bitter and a general cunt.

Here's the shitty shit I wrote real quick when I was sad.

I like you.
I like the way you occasionally make me feel special.
Sometimes I think it's a curse to feel special when I know I'm not, really.
But I want nothing more than to justify feeling special with you.
I just wish I could make you like me again.

Once you went black, you never came back.

Even on Veeky Forums we can't escape the BBC meme

anna. arne't they all named anna?

THE LAST THING,

I WANNA BE

IS OVERLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eras tan hermosa: tu cara de ángel y tu cuerpo de ninfa. Tu voz dulce y tus chapitas coloradas iluminaron mi vida como ninguna otra luz que hubiese tocado mi alma. Te vi convertirte en una mujer maravillosa y admirable. Inteligente y noble; y llena de voluptuosidad como pocas. Supe que fuiste a vivir a la ciudad de los ángeles, en donde obtuviste tu grado. Después subirías a los Campos Elíseos, en donde atrajiste a más de un hombre con el imán de tus gracias. Ligera y dócil. Para siempre eterna. Brillarás siempre en mi corazón la luz de tu recuerdo. Gracias por no envejecer. Gracias por dejarte sacrificar en París, aquel trece de noviembre, a los veintinueve años. Tú, siempre serás mi dulce princesa.

I loved you too
I wish you knew

For you, my love, I was not ready
For you, my love, I spilled my spaghetti
For you, my love, I regret my weakness
For I, my self, was so speechless

>claims not to be a loser
>posts about getting dumped on a little girls cartoons forum

Lately I have been thinking about the sole and first girl I loved since elementary school. I wish I took her virginity back then, but we belonged to 2 different world, with her world far better than mine.
Her foreign accent drove me crazy all those years. She barely noticed me explicitly and once, she even mocked me directly.
15 years later, she must have chosen to be taking by god only knows how many men and perhaps even laid children sustained by some rich provider
She is not the kind of girl to fall in love, at least not with most men. She is the kind of girl who is smart, she was really the brightest pupil in the school, and not dumb enough not to know her nature, the one where she loves to spread her legs, without pretending to romanticize things, and get into open relationship with no kids.. this or she is completely asexual and wonders if she can love like all the sluts in society and movies.

I went by the Druid stone
That broods in the garden white and lone,
And I stopped and looked at the shifting shadows
That at some moments fall thereon
From the tree hard by with a rhythmic swing,
And they shaped in my imagining
To the shade that a well-known head and shoulders
Threw there when she was gardening.

I thought her behind my back,
Yea, her I long had learned to lack,
And I said: ‘I am sure you are standing behind me,
Though how do you get into this old track?’
And there was no sound but the fall of a leaf
As a sad response; and to keep down grief
I would not turn my head to discover
That there was nothing in my belief.

Yet I wanted to look and see
That nobody stood at the back of me;
But I thought once more: ‘Nay, I’ll not unvision
A shape which, somehow, there may be.’
So I went on softly from the glade,
And left her behind me throwing her shade,
As she were indeed an apparition—
My head unturned lest my dream should fade.

My beautiful girlfriend, currently reading The Recognitions tucked into bed on a rainy day before we go to our Shakespeare and Kafka seminars, writing your O'Connoresque stories about depression and waiting rooms, how I love you, I can't wait to travel around Southeast Asia and New Zealand together in a few months.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh succubus,

Solitude tastes sweeter
than your snatch ever did

Sorry she's just perfect, I'm really lucky. She's a genius, we're both on full rides to school and easily one of the most beautiful women you could ever see. I'm very happy Veeky Forums.

Kek, I remember this feel.

She knows it all already, no need to write paragraphs. She's my gf btw senpais.

>and easily one of the most beautiful women you could ever see
liar liar pants on fire
>inb4 she's butiful 2 me

nah dude. you really wouldn't believe it. she straight up is the pgoat, it's intimidating to everyone, it really sucks for her some times because people have a hard time talking to her or becoming friends with her. i wouldn't post a picture and there's no sense in making you believe this on here, but yeah people tell me every day how lucky i am or can't believe it. pretty cool.

NORMIE OUT REEEEE

im ugly and poor and no woman will ever be attracted to me.

I hate this feeling of complete distrust
Our hearts have left our chests for wanderlust
Now I cannot believe a word you say
And you're feelings are so washed out and gray

I trusted once, you chose instead to lie
I love you still, you chose the other guy
I told myself that you were young, not cruel
I lost my sanity as such a fool

Please make your decision and make it soon
You keep saying this time's inopportune
But it keeps ticking until I depart
And I want to leave town with you in my heart

Let me forget you or know that you love me
Don't torment me with this purgatory

>I want to pull here close

>Then I want to savagely fuck her doggy with a cigar in my mouth and a bottle of whiskey in my hand with a streak of white lightning under my nose.

>I also don't know who I'm talking about

>I just haven't had sex since new years

The reason I posted that is I have not once seen an user say something like "my gf is soo beautiful guise" and then they describe some attributes or even post a picture and it's just fucking nothing.
>it's intimidating to everyone, it really sucks for her some times because people have a hard time talking to her or becoming friends with her.
Yeah I wish you'd post her and if it's actually true, have my innards crushed.

Whiny as fuck

smells like /r9k/ itt

yawningorwell.png

camel toe camel toe
smells so good
camel toe camel toe
sit on my wood
bounce on up and come back down
in your pussy juices I'd like to drown
camel toe camel toe bald and smooth
all I want to do is run my tongue in between that groove.

À l'hauteur de ma vie, comme dieu, tu apparus
Tu reviendras au bas, je suis convaincu

J'ai besoin de toi ce soir, tu peut rester sur
Ma vie quotidienne est assez douleureuse-
sans tu, ma chère soeur

Yeah sorry, I wouldn't post her face on here, she hates people looking at her and would really hate that, sorry user. She looks a lot like Amanda Seyfried but with a more proportional face to the rest of her body and nicer hair. Also like the blonde girl from Game of Thrones (we both don't watch but people stop and ask her if she's her every now and again, the one played by Emilia Clarke.)

>is gorgeous
>doesn't like people looking at her

>Amanda Seyfried
Not bad.

mystery.jpg?
>water sports psycho schizo

happy for you, user. god bless ur future, i wish u n urs long life n happiness

Alix

She's disgusted by me because i'm a disgusting human being but i'm holding onto my feelings for her because I don't know what to do.

I really put all my fucking eggs in one basket.

Yeah but I'm a loser in a different way now

Why all the salt pal?

Good for you, not in a sarcastic way. If my life were that good, I'd want people to be happy for me

Thanks guys, I don't post this to be show-offy I'm just really happy and don't communicate that sort of thing anywhere else. I hope the same to all of you.

>why all the salt pal
Trying to help you out user, if a guy sent me that I'd laugh. Stop taking yourself so seriously and things will get more natural

Don't put her or any other girls on a pedestal until you're formally together, else it's just weird and you come off as vulnerable. And even then be careful when you do. I wouldn't do it, but a lot of girls use that to manipulate

Taylor,

I love waking up and coming to bed every night at your side. You support me like no one ever has and you've shown me mercy when I was a useless fatso with nothing to my name. We're both improving every day and I'm so excited for our future adventures. I hope you'll be home soon so I can hold you and we can watch Kiki's Delivery Service or something together.

I wouldn't send that to anyone, I shit those lines out in like two minutes, and I'm not putting anyone on a pedestal. I don't need your little lessons buddy.

Sophia please come back, bend your back, I want to take photos of your ass.

Go on. What kind of mental illness was this? Have you recovered? Exactly how did she react?

>1776 written in roman numerals
You mean MDCCLXXVI
Or I VII VII VI

I don't see how this spells alli upside down?

Never mind, you meant that you saw the Roman numerals for 1776, and 1776 upside down is her name. My bad.