Post some reading inspo...

Post some reading inspo. Just inspo for people who are having trouble finishing a book or finishing their literary works.

Possibly the worst idea I've ever seen for a thread, good job.

that op pic is awful

I think you may be in the wrong place, son.

I think you had better try THAT literature board.

That OP pic made me gag.

Aw i like the intention but everyone else here is going to hate this
Anything that reminds me to read is helpful to me

I read books and train you can do both you retard

You can. I prefer the latter though. Why waste the time on my body when I only care about my mind? I mean that un-ironically.

i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it i do things like get in a taxi and say the library and step on it

Cardiovascular exercise is one of the best things you can do to improve cognitive ability.

checked

this one is pretty much me

want to die

Thank god I don't workout at the library, I mean, can you INAGINE your head being that big??

i'm all for health and shit but really, the effect is minuscule.
you can do both. anyone who says that tends to be socially inept.

not like it matters, my man

The mind-body separation is a myth, you ARE your body/health.

That guy is egregiously disproportionate and grotesque, I'd much rather be a litman

accurate representation of Veeky Forums haha

1/20

2/20

I'd rather be a monster than weak

That's because you are already a monster.

Kek

Thanks user :) Somebody has to be the villain in life

Do you like getting hit in the head with rocks?

imabigguy

just look at all the stupid health nuts and smart pack-a-day cigarette smoking intellectuals, going for a run is not going to make you any smarter nor is avoiding exercise going to make you an idiot.

smart people realize how absurd life is and just do what makes them happy desu

If I hit your head with a rock would you die?

Are these intentionally cringy or not? I refuse to understand how a person who reads good books can unironically make one.

but you were talking about cognitive ability, and now you're talking about happiness and well-being? if you equate happiness to intellect then you have to lack the latter.

Good is the key term here.

>reading inspo

Jesus christ do you think Descartes or Nietzsche had to look at a JPEG infographic of minions whenever they needed to write?

yes

Gymrats getting btfo HARD

I actually like these. Ironic but profound

Cool.

Nice trips.

Thanks! I try.

CHECKED

what does this even mean?

lol these made me laugh, thanks user

>I prefer the latter

Subtle

I'm guessing it's Eastern hemisphere humor.

too bad you have neither

a claim can still be valid even if its premises are false

Bold words for a man who understands virtually nothing about art or literature

In the end, you have only yourself

I've read all of camus and mccarthy's work.

why not both op?

You'll just get the ridiculous argument that these people would rather spend time educating themselves. This would only be a decent argument if they spent absolutely all of their free time reading, which their presence on Veeky Forums indicated that they don't. These people likely spend an hour '''''''reading''''''' and the rest eating and shitposting. Exercise takes literally an hour out of your day that they would have just spent on Veeky Forums. You can never penetrate laziness as it will amass a web of justification.

POST PICS OR GTFOPOST PICS OR GTFOPOST PICS OR GTFOPOST PICS OR GTFO

?

Are people here trying to be pretentious tumblr pseudo-intellectual hipsters who derive some sort of arrogant superiority complex from the fact that they read slightly more than others?

Or is all of this ironic? I can't tell where the pretentiousness ends and the irony begins.

cease this behavior

those are the best posts i have seen in a while

If instead of reading all this "inspo" you just read your book, you would probably have got through a few pages already.

fuck off grant
make another thread asking anons whether that image is true or not

literally who

this thread truely inspires me to leave

I love this picture. It's so generally true, but can be so emphatically wrong. Nothing better than when a nerd is trying to make me look stupid to please his ego, but all too late realizes that my wit, empathy, and reason overshadow his own. The look on the face is absolutely precious.

>I can't tell where the pretentiousness ends and the irony begins.
Welcome to post-sincerity. Nothing anybody has said itt has any weight in conversation.

To put it layman's terms, "It don't matter. None o' this matters"

>not exercising your body AND your mind

I'm getting hard looking at the places in the paragraph where the spaces between words run straight all the way down, like columns. so perfect

most of Veeky Forums is made of undergrad-misfits who think they can write because they picked up some off-the-curriculum interests like pynchon, hesse, celan, rilke, etc, and are now aping those writers to the max while completely failing to be original.

a few anons have read and studied something intensely. like nietzsche guy. they rarely show up.

i liket his

you're easily impressed