PEN THREAD

Pen thread because writing with a good pen feels like a blow job compared to typing on a computer.

Post your favorites, grails, abominations, etc.

Pic related, I always carry it around with a tiny moleskin.

Tactile Turn Mover w/ Pilot Juice refills. But that's because it appeals to my pseudo-prepper proclivity rather than for any literary reasoning. I also carry around what ever Field Notes style notepad in a leather case.

Just write, you fetishist snobs.

Fountain pen master race bitches. Pilot Vanishing Point with Sailor Jentle blue-black ink in it.

>abomination is pic related

also, forgot to add, OP, moleskine is for poseurs who want to look like authors and also the paper sucks if you're using any decent pen on it

>pic related: a god-tier notebook

senpai

>writing on the far right on the left page
>leaning hand on the spine of death
No thank you

>being a lefty and curving your hand anyway so you don't have to worry about any of that
enjoy being inferior, righty cucks

>penpai

Pages have two sides, retard. Whichever hand you use you're going to have the spine under it at some point.

I use a lamy vista and bottled ink. If you write a fuck ton it's cheaper than buying 'nice' pens, but your initial cost is much higher. Probably more expensive than ballpoints, but I like a runny ink writing experience.
I don't really fuck around with fountain pens much though.

>using two sides of the paper like a poor fag.
Unholy editing nightmare.

I use a fountain pen on moleskines and have never had a problem. Fine tip doesn't bleed at all; medium tip bleeds to the back of pages but is still totally legible. As long as I'm just jotting down notes, moleskines are perfect. Also these

my point was more that I curve my wrist in such an autistic way while writing that nothing touches it.

If that's the case the guy up there won't have trouble because he would use just the side his hand would not be the spine under his hand

I use a Lamy fountain pen daily. Quite GOAT

I have a Lamy but I prefer Pilot FPs, especially to the Al-Star or Safari, which has the shittiest grip known to man.

Ma nigga.

I'll be honest I was under the impression that fountain pens were all Fedora teir outdated trite, or just for signatures.
But I've realized that they are really easy and cheap if you don't go autistic with them. And they write so much better than a normal pleb pen.

Much better for annotations too, since the ink is far more visible next to printed text. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed using a $12 fountain pen, but I have to admit mont blancs are pretty as fuck.

those are cool
where can i buy them?

What's a good quick dry ink for a lamy?
Black pref but dark blue okay

Waterman Carene
Waterman W3 semiflex