Inspiration thread: post pictures that inspire you

Inspiration thread: post pictures that inspire you.

If you see something you like, write about it. Prose, poetry, dialogue, anything.

Complex, simple. Dirty, clean. Chaotic, ordered.
Coming from the same place, they end at the same place.
Yet between these there is a difference.
But still they are the same.
Because they are different, they are what they are.
Because they are separate, they can be together.
A healthy distance
Without annihilation.
When what should not mix, becomes throughly separated
Then it can come into contact
Like the atoms of your hand touch
Without ever reaching other atoms.
A relationship is between two.
Love needs nobody.

I looked for an artisan in my city to sculpt a small figure inspires by chained Prometheus, but instead of cast down by chains, he would be fighting against them in a position similar to your picture. I'd use the satute for cable management in my room, making the character hold the cables as chains, once again in a very similar way to your pic. I visited some art scenes here, including our local university art's center. But in the end, sculptures on demand are rather expansive. The cheapest price I got was a 30 cm figure for 2000 bucks, way beyond my budget. Too bad. I suppose I'll have to get used to my cables lying on the flor, and my room lacking any classic helenic mythology reference.
Such is life.

This gives me a strange sense of despair but I think it's because it reminds me of Miller's Crossing.

The vigilant farmer tends his vines, weeding carefully and methodically. And in the summers he ravages the crop.
The people live under the incessant eye and fear, but the farmer is loyal.

Treetops reaching with thin, long fingers touching each other gently.

An inferior genetic mutation, unfit for survival but nourished and cared for by the human hand for a cynical display of death to come.

Thought of suicide where the sun touches the horizon.

"Oh no, Solaris manifested mp deepest desires again I was having a drink with Pavel. How embarrassing."

A pun about a cold and stone hard heart.

Kekeke, I'll get them with my phallic club. The little red rocket gets them all eventually. You just wait, hihi.