Where do I start with this qt

where do I start with this qt
I read the golden pavilion and I enjoyed it but I didn't really get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anywhere you fucking retard

naming a book would've taken less words and saved us both time

What's there to fucking get or miss? If you think Yukio-Chan is kawaii read Confession of a Mask, otherwise The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea.

I don't know I just didn't understand what the point of a lot of the things that happened was
those two both sound much more interesting. thanks for being helpful

Maybe watch a documentary on the fellow first or get a quick brush up on Japanese history around WW2.

>didn't understand

really? it's a pretty simple premise, great book though. look up a bit on Meiji Era Japan, other than that I don't know what to tell you. the main theme is the destructive nature of beauty, to put it (a bit too) simply. also, I would read Confessions of a Mask or watch that BBC doc to learn a bit about him.

The Sailor... is my favorite Mishima book so far, definitely check it out. Haven't read Confessions of a Mask yet, so I can't vouch for it but I'm sure it's quality.

spring snow

I'm reading both of them starting with the sailor
I doubt you could go wrong with someone as great as him

It's about the beauty of destruction. And how beautiful things should be destroyed eventually. Elegance and brutality. It's also about world war 2 in Japan and post war occupation and a stutterer and the way he gains control of his words and world.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU

how do i get that body tho. did he publish his routines?

where do i get a sword sensi?

JUST READ SUN AND STEEL

But he's right, start anywhere. The vast majority of writers don't need any sort of required reading order. Why the fuck do you want him to name any book if it's going to be arbitrary, it would have taken you less time to look a random one up then to reply.

Spring Snow is great. Reminds me of a more traditional Italo Calvino.

what a crazy gay armpit lover

>not loving hairy, sweaty manpits
Get with the times, grandpa.

ended up starting with this
10/10 would recommend

>Mishima
>Hairy armpits
Nigga plz

so I can get that jacked only working out 3 times a week? do you think he did legs?

This desu. Also Forbidden Colors is underrated, I think.

He kept at it pretty regularly. I suppose that counts. And then he started his ninja warriors club too.

Would you suck his cock Veeky Forums?

op read his collection of short stories. at least there is variety in there. if the stories where you have a violent version of holden caulfield jerking off to dark fantasies interests you then try temple of the golden pavilion, or the sailor who fell. spring snow is as angsty but there is little violence to masterbate to in there. you do get more opportunities as the sea of fertility series goes on though.

documentary sucked. it was filmed well and the ost by glass was decent. but I doubt anyone can get a sense of the real mishima or how your average Japanese respinded to him from it.

Did you read Confessions of a Mask before shitposting like this?

His legs are very underdeveloped and he didn't seem to be too fond of it.

wow not bad