Memes

ITT: We write the suicide notes of authors who killed themselves.

I'm going to kill myself.

Sincerely, David Foster Wallace

gibe nukrear bomb amerikatsu or i wirr seepoopoo!

I stole this from the last time we had this thread btw. Not OC.

>WE HAVE TO GO BACK! GO BACK TO BEFORE THINGS WERE SO ABSURD, TO 1885!

What did he mean by this?

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun – for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax – This won’t hurt.

I thought this was a meme thread. You're not supposed to write their actual suicide note.

It's going to be a car crash or some shit s'il te plaît, lol I don't care.

fuck

Ay sup senpai this is ya boy dave wally cming acha east side cuz a real nigga always do it east side u feel tbqh senpai a nigga just tryna get a nut and all the squirrels alredy got em ya feel so i finna pop one headside jk senpai gunna hang myself cuz thats wut a real nigga do just like they lynchin me amirite enyway a nigga gots too much depressed shit so ttyl ps this mean imma kill myself like with a rop aight

Down I go to the bottom: the great wink of eternity. Death presumes no carnage, but this single change. The sea lifts with the seal's wide gaze towards paradise; her undinal vast belly moonward bends to no earthly shore. Let thy rear, more savage than the death of kings, speak the unbearable reply, whose accent no farewell can know.

Yo nigga DEE EF WALLY. What the fuck may, you be fuckin' ridin' on that infinity joke. Ain't no joke to ME nigga, shit had me ballin', and I ain't talkin' no b-ball haha you know me, noh that tennis shit eitha, I be talkin' straight CRYIN' yo, like a bitch. Please don't go my man, I love you.

how absurd

I don't get it

Signifying Crappers

Why did you do this to me? I made mistakes, just leave me be!

Well, I guess this is the same website that has /b/.

just b urself man, the first one was fine, typos and all

thx

For sale: baby shoes, never worn

For sale: hemingway sized shoes, never worn

For sale: crocs, worn daily