Rec me some good non-numale books. I'm looking for something Un-PC with lots of traditional, healthy masculinity

Rec me some good non-numale books. I'm looking for something Un-PC with lots of traditional, healthy masculinity

Reading is gay you faggot

when did Last Man become nu-male?

>i'm a pansexual feminist leftist polyamorist with a purple haired gf who occasionally lets me watch her get drilled by tyrone and ahmed. ugh white people

>non-numale

what the heck is that supposed to mean

I might as well use this thread to post my collection of literary pepes. Here's one for a startre.

Reedrich Nietzsche

The Bard

>numale
>PC

Guess who she is. Hint: she's small in size.

>the only options are this or nazism
/pol/ has become everything they hate. That stupid shakespeare google doodle is exactly the kind of thing we would ordinarily mock tumblr for freaking out about (why isn't juliet a HEALTHY SIZE?!) but it seriously, unironically triggered /pol/. Fuck every last one of you spineless, insecure wastes of life.

Now there's this one

David Frogster Wallace

teen french boipussy

Rec me some good non-numetal books

dante

"AIDSman" is the last proper literary pepe I own, I now have literature-related pepes which will help you make a point during threadly discussions.

read some Mishima faggot, also is there a Knausgård pepe?

An unapologetically masculine man who rejects the marxist, media-imposed PC-notion of subservient pussywhipped pseudo-masculinity.

b-but mishima was gay!!

Culture pepe series 1

"Pepe Monthly" issue #45 (the latest) announced it for 2016's summer collection

i would "fuck" the guy in that non-numale painting 2bh

Culture pepe series 2

Broad Christianity

The inescurity is palpable. If you need /pol/ to feel like you're anything but subservient and pussywhipped, maybe you're just a little bitch.

orthodox christianity

We need to stop this madness before it's too late. If you want a vision of the future, imagine a BBC pounding on your wife - forever.

I honestly don't know what this one is.

does your mind always wander to black penises when you talk to people?
lordy do you need a book to get that off your mind. read the recognitions, that's a good one

read zizek

Here's a picture about a book where someone gets cucked and hates it.

Fuck off /pol/ you paranoid faggot

That being said:

The Iliad
Saga of the Volsungs
Storm of Steel

>I'm a dumbass /pol/lack shitposter who creates false dichotomies and can only think in memes

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding.

has djidjek written anything on masculinity?

this guy dumping pepes is better than 99% of the posters of Veeky Forums

god bless

>every single argument about every single subject with a /pol/ autist will revert back to discussion of large black penises fucking "their" women
You are seriously mentally damaged, user. One day I hope there will be a psychological inquest into just what the actual fuck is wrong with you people.

>not didjakek

t. Pablo Hernandez

If someone should post a thread about it: was Alex a nu-male or a /pol/tard-type male? Or something in between?

Bucolic pepe.

in HELL: pepe paintings. art

thoreau?

it's not /pol/'s fault. Leftists where the ones who started spamming /pol/ with cuck shit. the memeing is just a response to the liberal mentality . ie. literally letting in millions of foreigners and then looking the other way when they commit mass rape. this can only be defined as mass cuckoldry

>wears mascara
kek what a homofag why does the media force us this PC marxist pussy ass dick nigger shit tumblr jews race mixing

hey OP?

hemingway - nick adams stories

OP?

OP

It's a mixture of berniecuck sjw cultural marxist fucking kike lefty Ahmed POO IN LOO if you ask me

Minima Moralia
One Dimensional Man
Dialectic of Enlightenment
Escape From Freedom

here's the zizek one guys
OP?

a classic feel
OP

last one: this one has a book

HEY OP

Delusional

most /pol/ posts on Veeky Forums are false flags

Infact all "raids" are conducted by Veeky Forums shitposters

Source: Veeky Forums shitposter

This is Genocide. They Want Genocide.

Yeah, but not in a gay way.

there are only so many holes to the human body

Wait, is your worldview really so skewed that you think novels featuring non-tumblrtards are such a rarity that you actually have to go to a third party to help you dig up such gems? Let me put this to you in terms you'll understand:

"Rec me some good heads of state who aren't Merkel. I'm looking for someone Un-Merkel who has all the features that Merkel doesn't have, like not the prime minister of Germany, hair not the same color as Merkel's hair, height not equal to 5'5". Due to the amount of attention that Merkel gets on /pol/ I've become quite convinced that the vast majority of heads of state are in fact Angela Merkel. I know that Un-Merkel heads of state are a pretty obscure genre, so I come to you experts in heads of state with the hopes that you can point me in the direction of an Un-Merkel head of state."

His gayness litterly started with the greeks. He was patrish as fuck, also redpilled.

>litterly
I always knew you were garbage

There is literally nothing wrong with nazism

Here my dank friend, I made these ones (save for the Pynchon)

Here's post-purge version

great! I will be saving them for future use. Thank you user.

The Way of Men by Jack Donovan is a must read for all repressed far-right poofsters

I second this

T. Far right poofter

It is Hermes Trismegistus you profane swine.

This, leftists are the ones proyecting their cuck fantasies on everyone.

Pertti 'Spede' Pasanen (assburgers man)

Cuckoldry is a beautiful act of love towards the oppressed, it's also the least you can do to absolve your sins as a straight white male. I'm not a cuckold myself, but as a leftist I have deep respect for cuckolds

this

I am a Marxist liberal SJW and I also happen to agree %100. Nothing better than a little bbc every once in a while, the wife loves it