Memes and Validity

How do memes make an argument lose its validity? Can an argument be rendered less valid by use of meme(s) to bolster its points?

>Please roll before posting your response.

no - but it can be ridiculed, which is just as effective this days

Checked. What happens to an argument when it is ridiculed but not effectively dismantled by a cogent rebuttal? Does it continue on in the world of absolutes like an object set adrift in an endless vacuum?

Have any of you even considered that there's a difference between validity and soundness of an argument? LMAO

Content does not affect the validity of an argument, only its soundness.

Earth to Veeky Forumstards: memes are content

Therefore, memes do not affect validity.

Now kill yourself.

Rollin'

can we get the rest of that meme tarot deck OP? the style is very appealing to me.

If you contribute to the discussion AND roll perhaps I will. Otherwise you may kill yourself.

Dubs gets more tarot shit. Quads gets the whole deck. If you do not contribute to the discussion your dubs and/or quads will be sa-gay'ed invalid.

outside of logically rigorous communities ridicule is an effective rebuttal.

even within logically rigorous communities sufficient ridicule can load a subject/person/argument with such great negative affect that it becomes untouchable

nice trip 3's

i don't believe there are any more meme-tarots.

post a screen of the folder to prove you have them

rollin

and as far as your OP question goes, memes do not make an argument lose its validity, as long as your argument is otherwise substantiated.

A meme suggests unoriginal and lazy thinking. Its use defies serious consideration.

Well, since you are utterly useless as far as this open discussion is concerned, I am not going to show you ANY of my dank tarot collection. GTFO my thread faggot.
It's worth noting the image that I attached is of an OP rolling trips (me) and that I rolled trips in that post.
Could you two post examples of what you describe? Theory is always best when put into practice.

Idk dude honestly if I was your college professor I would probably sage your essay if it had memes in it

Sorry OP forgot to roll

>Rollin'

I want to press my face into the part of her ass where the buttcheek fat meets the thigh fat and forms a crease

Fucking shit-tier meme thread OP is a faggot.

Checked.

Infinity chan is a perfect example of how le smug amine face (asuka) can be used to piss off a poster until he slips and fucks up his own line of arguement.

>le smug amine face
Please present your example before the Veeky Forums high court.

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Veeky Forums. Do anything else

"Would you make the whole world a temple?"

Cool thread user

Rollin'

I don't understand what's the point of this thread can someone explain?

There's no way that's an Asian chick. They don't come with booty like that. If so: very rare.

Her skin is pale but not the same shade as a caucasian. Her hair looks like black hair that has had the tips dyed a sort of bronze/red/orange color, the exact shade that millions of Asian girls wear every day.

I want to imperialize these two so hard, just by the looks of their asses.

roll

A reverse image search reveals that she is definitely Japanese.