Thoughts?

thoughts?
from what I read on wikipedia sounds like some cool shit

It's when Christianity got cucked by Platonism, and has never been the same since.

Read it and let us know faggot.

You started with the Greeks right? If not don't bother.

Christianity was GREEKED from the start

>implying Christ wasnt parroting Neo-Platonic thinkers he was making tables for in Galilee

From the mystery religions, sure. Platonism infiltration came later.

>implying the Nazarene actually existed

>rejecting scholarly consensus and the entire school of biblical historical-criticism to be edgy

You are the type of guy who told Schliemann he was a dreamer.

let's all take a minute to laugh at this retard

read confessions first.

its """"music"""" to my ears if you get what I mean

No, Platonism has been influencing Christianity since the start, see gospel of John, it starts with a very platonic idea. God is Logos.

You take "scholarly consensus" among theologians seriously? I bet you trust everything astrologers tell you too. You = moron.

>since the start
>references last book written chronologically in the NT.

>christianity
>influenced by platonism
>not the other way around
wew.

>plato
>died 347 BC
>book of revelation
>written 80-90 AD

this is much better

Augustine is a beastly thinker. I particularly love him because he's often willing to follow Christian ideas to their logical conclusions, conclusions which make some people uncomfortable.

Christianity was influenced by Platonism and it was eventually absorbed by Christianity completely. Now most platonists or people in the platonic tradition are Christians or Christian fan fic like Islam.

100% Certified DINGUS

this must be bait

>implying the Word isn't eternal and unchanging and is written in every human heart from the day of creation until the end of time
wew

The idea of a logos initially came from Greeks. John equated it with God. Neither of those statements is a value judgement on truthfulness of Christianity.