Ebook bot twitter

hello peeps
anyone have a twitter and mind helping me test my pet project?

search for an ebook by tweeting the title in quotes at the bot (pic related)
notes:
- anything other than letters will fuck up your results (you'll just get nothing)
- there's no "no results" message yet so if nothing happens after a search it probably just didn't find anything
- usually only english titles work
- it's configured to only find epubs right now, so don't bother looking for textbooks and other PDFs (it just don't find them)

thanks bros

No, i'm telling silicon valley to avoid you.

pajeet has the job already anyway

Does this actually provide any utility for the user?

Yes, it sends you ebooks

>utility

w-what is the implication

What's the advantage of this over #bookz

it'll be shut down by twitter within a month due to promoting piracy, while #bookz will never be shut down because nobody cares.

So there is no advantage

OP here, the advantage is that my girlfriend can use this from her android phone while she's out and about

it's small and irrelevant and it won't be public so it'll just chill

do you have autism?

but I can use #bookz on my android too
I am not autistic. That's something quite odd to assume from what I've written so far. Perhaps you are autistic?

>but I can use #bookz on my android too
dunno how it is nowadays but in the past my experience on android was
>connect to irc
>type out book title
>go through shitty file manager
>unzip results
>back to shitty fm
>open text file
>struggle with copy-paste
>extract result
>finally have it

whereas this is just tweet and done
it's easier for normies

>inb4 more pointless arguing

>I am not autistic. That's something quite odd to assume from what I've written so far. Perhaps you are autistic?
cmon bud

Good luck with your endeavour

Thanks

>do you have autism?
>I am not autistic. That's something quite odd to assume from what I've written so far. Perhaps you are autistic?
I see exchanges like this and wonder, might everybody here be so worn over that they do not notice these tiny kekpieces anymore? ... and the whole board must be hilarious to an outsider perspective

:^)

Does it work? It just favorites my tweets

Perhaps you are autistic?
good line imo

just reported your bot to twitter op

same.

If you're allowed to share, what's your source for ebooks? And how does the bot choose between a pdf, mobi or epub?

Without a doubt, you are autistic.

Wasn't getting much in the way of a response, so I reverted it back to private mode. You can't see its replies.

>And how does the bot choose between a pdf, mobi or epub?
uses a simple parsing algo to send results based on request. People kept looking for non-epub stuff so I just enabled all filetypes

welp, what then? I like the idea.

Interested in this.