Rate Europe's literature

I've seen this many times on /pol/ and /int/. Let's rate a nation's literature by our objective opinions. I'll attach a template for the mentally handicapped in a reply.

>reading shit from jewrope
Nigger, are you blind? Or retarded? Maybe both, loser. Listen to me, shitmonger, nothing of value has come from europe. Some bunch of stupid white fags bitching about how cold and sad everything is has no value to literally anyone else on this planet. Why would I care about anything or anyone after the fall of the ROMANVS EMPIRVS?
Saged, cuck. Go fuck your little brother again, topkek.

OP here, just realized it might also be interesting to state where you are from and some comments on the map. Of course most of you won't notice this message but fuck it, here goes:

I'm American and the reason why I love English and French literature has a lot to do with traits that make them so different. I see the English as attempting to reach a middle-ground between polarities in their novels while the French are more wild. The endings of English novels always feel complete while French novels often feel unresolved. You see these same traits reflected in English and French poetry; English poetry only started to get experimental after imitating forms pioneered by the French and to some extent the Americans. I like the interplay between these two countries and their literature.

As for Ireland, Scotland, Norway, and Germany, I merely "like" them because some of my favorite writers come from there. I don't see them as setting any particular trends that I am interested in. The nations that are "ok" certainly have some impressive writers, but I find them mostly boring with the occasional interesting work. I dislike Spain and Portugal's literature because I believe it's imitative, overrated, and boring (Don Quixote has all three traits).

Well, that's enough. Feel free to write something similar with your map if you wish.

My little brother...?

>Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are European
For fuck's sakes
At a very large stretch Poland is allowed to be European and maybe bits of Spain but this is just ridiculous

That's why I consider Russia to be "OK," they're Asians who are imitating Western culture and their literature reflects that.

Interesting thoughts, I'll have to take some time to mull this over

>this whole post

>asians
>Asian
This word is even more retarded than 'europe''. Yes let's group China, Japan, and India into the same arbitrary geological category.

Russia are not 'asian' they are Russian, or whatever word you want to give to their civilization.

>that nigger's pose
>mysides.jpg

I actually don't know if this is supposed to a reaction image or an image depicting me because of how often both relevant camps yell at me on the internet

Dubs confirms it confirms your post is shit

Well that image cleared it up. Want to discuss average population IQs or something, I read a book recently

Why not? Let's hear it user.

Nationality is a spook

Nice dubs, but your meme will not suffice to dismantle the relevance of OP's subject. Stirner and Hegel are birds of a feather and it is no coincidence they are Pure Aryans.

The idea was that evolution can happen on a very quick timescale and so it has continued since the various ethnicities diverged after originating in Africa. Several examples were the similarities between the historical patterns of the proto-indo-Europeans in ~3000BC and a West African people around 1000 years ago due to both of them developing an enzyme that allowed them to drink the milk of the cows that they herded, and created a kind of expansonist warrior culture.

Another example was the diseases the Europeans had that infected the Americas upon contact.

By far the most interesting example was that of the Ashkenazi who the authors propose have been undergoing a selection pressure for IQ in the past 1000 years in Western Europe, which has resulted in a very high average IQ.

The book is interesting, if repetitive.

It also hinted that Western Europeans might have had a similar, if less dramatic, increase in average IQ, which might be of particular interest to you user.

stop

if you are I will refer you to

>Mommy went out to the store. I can finally be naughty on the internet.

Fuck this thread

If you are and I refer you to >dubs confirms evolution is a spook

I know, OP's subject was pretty interesting IMO too bad trolls had to hijack it.

OPs subject is a troll on /int/ you imbecile, how is ranking the literature of different countries a meaningful endeavor

Europe is overrated tee bee hach fem

Why is OP wasting everyone's time with this fucking stupid thread?