Holy Fuck

Holy Fuck

This is the greatest thing I have ever read.

Consider reading a second book.

Please specify the tone in which you intend us to read that statement.

>muh dreams

ambivalence

What's so good about it?

The tone of a dragon who has noticed the disappearance of some gold - not enough to enrage the dragon, but just enough to cause a tiny bit of cavernean ennui

i also wanna know why it's the greatest thing you've read

i've seen hype for that recently. better find a copy.

i saw this book and it occurs that i write similiar shit - short chapters , very introspective and whiny. I dont know if i ever write my nnovel if its good or if it havfe any meaning, but i like to write t b h

fpbp

Jimmy you're trying to sound smart again

It doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not. It is pure expression without artifice or restraint. It does not attempt to entertain or impress you, only to communicate with you.

I don't consider this the hallmark of a great work of art. Great art is not just expression; it's expression with intention. There's a craft to it.

You sure set the bar for "smart" low, boy.

So...like a text mesage?

Yikes, OP, I just read an exerpt - that is some EMO shit. I'll pass.

Why do you consider an unfinished, bundled collection of thoughts written by a drunk neurotic from Portugal the greatest thing you've ever read?
I liked it, but at least explain yourself.

>drunk neurotic

What lazy and unimaginative critcism

>What lazy and unimaginative critcism

Not him, but "drunk" and "neurotic" aren't criticisms, fampai.

>intention

WEW
E
W

it's probably one of the best in its category

When did hating The Book Of Disquiet become /lit's new meme? This shit is GOAT. The prose is some of the greatest there's been. It's pure expression with the intention of putting you inside Pessoa's mind, the mind he's trapped inside of and rails against though he ultimately has to embrace this world of his fantasies and instead of it being a prison, it becomes an escape. This book is comfy as fuck on a rainy day

You're an absolute faggot

I'll now have to read this

Pleb

>Pessoa's mind
Bernardo Soares mind.

Thanks for the recommendation OP I'll get into it after I finish The Sea-Wolf.