Daily remember that all you need to write is:

Daily remember that all you need to write is:
Composition book ($0.88)
Shitty pens ($1.00 per box)
Public Library Card (free)

The only thing stopping you from writing is your shitty work ethic and self-consciousness

You forgot time, time is money.

I did write but nobody wanted it

Write more until somebody wants it.

Should i write in work? I fear my writing will be always shit if i write in constant distraction

Why?
If you were meant to write it comes to you

>If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all.

>meant to
Implying a governing meaning.

nobody would ever want it because you can't get anywhere anymore unless you know the right people and or were born into wealth.

But you would eventually need a personal computer. Some places don't accept physical submissions and doing all that at the library would blow.

how many thousands of pages have been written by quill and ink
you are all slothful degenerates and bring disgrace to humankind

>this is what untalented poorfags actually believe
Okay, I see that J.K. Rowling was secretly royalty, it's all so clear now.

Libtarspotted

holding a pen is hard

On the topic of the writing process: where do amateurs go to get published? Like if I want to get a short story out there, where could I go?

If your school has a magazine thats a really good way to do it

You mean you find yourself writing.

Either way, talent is nothing without discipline and refinement.

More than jk rowling , what about Jack London? The alcoholic child laborer turned hobo turned Hitchens of his day? Or Eric Hoffer, the dockworker who wrote some of the astutest shit of the twentieth century (no, that's not hyperbole)? Your life is cush, it really is. Instead of whining, apply yourself. Daniel Kharms literally starved to death in a patch prison in Leningrad; look at Poe's depressing ass life, abject failure of a career and humiliating demise. Being a working class artist has never been easy.

Get a day job, relentlessly self-promote, and someone might appreciate your work. If you're lucky it !might eben happen while you're alive. But that sounds hard. Right? No guarantee of success for diligently applying minimum effort for x amt of to!e. Art isn't a government pension.

That was meant to say, "Daniel Kharms starved in a PSYCH prison"

like usual, the first comment is the right answer. Fuck off OP, suck a dick.

>Public Library Card (free)
Where do you live?

Library. You do need a $10 flash drive I guess.
Or just an email account.

You forgot to mention the fact that I don't know what to write about

>tfw no self-discipline

not in ameri(cuck)landia and i am not retarded americ(uck)unt either

The only thing that stops me from writing is how trite everything seems when I read it back to myself.

If you have to spend your days slaving away to live, then it's clear that you don't have an interesting life or creative mind and probably couldn't write anything worthwhile anyways.

>Shitty pens
Hello, Paul Auster.

feygele

Not really

A lot of great writers forced themselves to write even when they didn't feel like it

The idea that words should come naturally is a lie

>self-consciousness

It's hard to come up with a story that doesn't get predictable or underwhelming.

also you need beard

That's very nice to hear, I'm not american either. But you still haven't answered my question.