In what order should I read Plato's Complete Works?

In what order should I read Plato's Complete Works?
I was thinking

Euthyphro
Meno
Apology
Crito
Phaedo
The Republic

What do you think?

Read his letters first then read in chronological order.

hi Veeky Forums, what should i have for breakfast before reading Ulysses? what clothes should I wear while I read and which direction should I face? I was thinking south east

what do you think?

you should always face east while reading ulysses what are you some king of plebfag?
read Republic first and Timaeus last. Other than that, the order doesn't matter.

just read it in the order the book has it, you cretin.

Traditional Irish breakfast, formal wear, towards the Vatican. How new are you, seriously?

No

This. And read the introduction.

If you haven't read the perquisites then you truly won't understand the texts. I suggest learning the history, language, mythology, and culture first, then continue with the Greeks. Thus, you will have a better understanding of Western civilization. The Greeks influenced so many other civilizations including the Romans, so having the greatest understanding of the Greeks will help you in the long run.

Start with the Greeks

This, first learn Attic, Homeric and Koine Greek than a bit of Phoenician, get your Latin going and read all you need. It indeed will help you in the long run.

>not learning ancient B script first

Its almost like you want him to get confused

Do not read Republic first user.

Good order, place the Ion in before the Apology and you have a good set; around the Republic also read the Symposium and Phaedrus

who's after hegel

Did you get the book from your pic? What do you think of it? How easy is it to read from it?

Just read it in order, that's kind of the point of collections like this.

Yes
I think it's good, very insightful and easy to read

Well do you mean literary or physically?
Physically the font is a good size for me to read from, the book itself is slightly heavy but I find it easy to get a comfortable position, the spacing between words and lines is fine, though the pages seem thin at first compared to other pages in books I've felt, you get used to it and it's not too bad.

literary it's easy to digest keeping in mind to take it slow and not rush yourself, if you rush yourself you'll find that you will be re reading a lot to understand whats going on. and whats gong on is very educational to the mind and soul.

I think I'll do that to be honest

Start at the beginning of the book and finish at the end of the book.

math & wittgenstein desu

what should i read before reading Playdough

Heraclitus, Parmenides, Protagoras

Have you read the introduction of the book user? the editor clearly explains the different orderings of Plato's works, and why he has chosen to present them in this particular order, close to Thrasyllus' in the first century AD.

Now I have, I only ordered the book when I first posted this thread, now that it has been delivered and I've read the introduction, I'll read it in the order of how the book presents it since I thought the reasoning behind it was justified.