Who are some good black authors who write about stuff besides "muh racism"

who are some good black authors who write about stuff besides "muh racism"

i was going to recommend some great ones but then you did the "muh" meme which i find obnoxious

you sure showed me

Shakespeare

Homer

The Wretched of the Earth by Franz Fanon is more about power structures than race...

Thomas "The Real Nigga" Sowell.

these are all muh racism
that's literally muh marxism, which is even worse

fuck you racist pig fucklerrrrr!

You're right. Every single book on that chart, which I'm sure you took the time to look up, is "muh racism". You pathetic juvenile.

Which ones have nothing to do with racism you giant faggot

Seeing as Blacks have been oppressed for the last five centuries, I'd say very few.

Go back to Tumblr you whiny woman.

Go back to your Donald Trump memes and Hot Cheetos fetishism -- you are literally the embodiment of a fedora.
/pol/ is ----> that way, we don't need you here.

BTW, you are not even talking to the same user, everyone just thinks you're an idiot desu

not him but you should get the fuck out

faggot

Milton.

Sure kiddo

how fucking new are you to fall for this obvious bait?

You incredibile stupid fucking idiot

Machado de Assis

shut the fuck up

Wow, you're having a meltdown, aren't you? Everyone knows you're OP dude

Alexandre Dumas

ok, why do you think I'm asking about the ones that don't fall into that category you moron?

edgy

He's only a quarter black though

James Baldwin - Wrote a book about a presumably white expat living in Paris and having an affair with an Italian bartender

Octavia Butler - Not every book about racism but most of her books are for filthy genre manchildren

Samuel R. Delany - bit of trade off with this guy, he doesn't write about muh racism that much but he talks about weird gay sex all the time. I also find his prose a bit grating but have to admit it's pretty well done.

Zora Neale Hurston - I don't actually think she was that good of a writer but late in her career she wrote a novel about poor white people because no one wanted to publish her black people books anymore and she died in poverty anyway.

This.

Very little exploration of race in either ' The Count of Monte Cristo' or 'The Three Musketeers'.

fuck off you fat lip nigger

this is a white men's board!

Hi tumblr false flagger

Hi

well memed

So progressive

A bomb went off on this post, fuck y'all

>what are some good books where the author doesn't talk about one of the biggest issues of their lives

There are black scientists with really innovative research in physics and technology. James Gates and John Dabiri come to mind. Do their writings and theses count as "books"?

that's a completely valid question

Chester Himes' novels are pretty fun imo

This

The only real answer lol

Sort of counts, but he wouldn't have considered himself black

Alexandre Dumas is the only decent black author who doesn't write about muh racism

You know, for a whiny nigga I find I still like Fanon's work.

I liked this book.

>using "kiddo" unironically

If you consider Dumas black then you'd have to say the same of Pushkin, easily one of the greatest writers of the last millenium

Its called reading Black authors

>Pushkin, easily one of the greatest writers of the last millenium
Calm down there, Sergei

I can't tell who's baiting who right now.

>oppressed for 5 centuries

By this logic nabakov was a pedophile and could only write about pedophiles

halfie.

He was french through which is why there's no muh race struggles. Even though he grew up poor.

But isn't that true?

Pure ideology

Toni Morrison, Ralph Ellison, I also enjoyed Sundiata and I heard the Somalis have good poets

Chinweizu - Anatomy of Female Power

Teju Cole, Helen Oyeyemi

No, actually. By your logic, everyone who writes about racism is black.

none

Season of Migration to the North - Tayeb Salih

Ralph Ellison

Prototip: If you think Invisible Man is about 'muh racism' you've missed the point

David Frosty Wallace

Actually, this is a board for intellectuals, which you are clearly not. Kindly, excuse yourself and crawl back into the pit of ignorance from which you came.

Blacks as a race throughout the planet? What about every country in Africa that is now free? Do they remain oppressed by whitey having been there at one time? Or do you think they're more oppressed by their fellow blacks these days?

if you think Invisible Man isn't about racism, you're a stupid cracker.

seconded

we need more Sowell posters here

>toni morrison
?

Blacks cant write

>All blacks are African American

"When the Zulus produce a Tolstoy we will read him"
-Saul Bellow

*whom