Is there conservatism literature that rejects or ignores religion or at least Christianism

Is there conservatism literature that rejects or ignores religion or at least Christianism.

Hitchens

well that's a hot little gif

Republic

if you get turned on by a skinny chink exposing her legs god help you around chinatowns in summer

>He hasn't accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior and the Roman Catholic Church as the One, True, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church established by Christ

>girls in chinatown
>getting turned on by midget mongs with coke bottle glasses

if u got yellow fever and wanna see some hot chicks skip the chinatowns and go to koreatown up by 33rd street, there u will see some glamorous chicks...but really chasing asian chicks is so fucking beta, when i was a autismal college kid i used to go in for that kind of shit, but then i grew up and became a man and now i only fuck black chicks...essentially once u go yellow, the asia fever will mellow, but once u go black...u kno the rest

I'm sorry OP, I saw your picture and... what did you say again?

There can only be a secular conservatism in a very narrow, shallow sense.

There's loads of non-Christian conservatism of course, but non-religious? Barely, unless you're using "conservatism" interchangeably with rightism in general.

James Burnham
Alan de Benoist
Vilfredo Pareto
Rene Girard
Eric Voegelin
Carl Schmitt

Nick Land?

this post made me chuckle, have a (you)

>Coming to Veeky Forums and still using racial slurs.

At least try to sound educated, will you.

>Coming to Veeky Forums and attempting to sound educated

At least try to be realistic, will you.

Chink's not a racial slur you fucking cuck.

Chink

but shaw WAS his friend

what are you trying to conserve

Who is that?

in what bizarro world is Nick Land a conservative

In whatever bizarro world 2016 is it's not an uncommon opinion. He's pretty firmly associated with various strains of 'neo-reactionism' and techno-libertarianism, and clearly enjoys prodding at the tender parts of prevailing liberal ideology. I don't know if I'd call him a 'conservative' necessarily (although there is an argument to be made that much of the writing collected in Fanged Noumena presents techno-capitalist singularity in a teleological light suggestive of various atavistic longings), but I would be curious to hear whether literate people who use such a label would apply it to Land.

anthony ludovici

>He's pretty firmly associated with various strains of 'neo-reactionism' and techno-libertarianism
yes
that isn't conservatism

G.K. Chesterton

But he was friends with Bernard Shaw

How do you kill a leviathan?
Find the chink in his armor