Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA0yAcfnuuI
youtu.be/fJ1eu9MX95A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah he fucked me
t. lemoney snicket

What do i look like?? Tee hee, nobody knows

you'll never get my picture!!

I can't wrap my head around the fact that such a well known and loved author can be so elusive. Understandable 10-20 years ago, but it's 2016 -- doesn't he have groceries to buy?

its still easy to keep your name private in public. after all, no one's got a viable picture of him in decades and he might pay for things in cash. People might not also know him because he's not the most famous american author ever

He does buy groceries. If you go to New York you might see him walking around.

He fucking lives in Manhattan. He walks around all the goddamn time. Literally no one fucking cares about him except hipsters and people who can't recognize him now anyways and hipsters don't leave the Brooklyn.

He's not that reclusive. He leads a normal life, he just doesn't want media attention, and he isn't enough of a celebrity with the general public that the media would force itself upon him.

>What is he, fucking Lemony Snickett?

no, just ex-CIA

You reckon? Seriously?

>doesn't he have groceries to buy?
No. That's how they got Salinger.

just lol @ you if you didnt go to school with his kid and see him all the time when you hang out at his place

Wouldn't be the smallest bit surprised.

How are you suppose to know?
No ones knows how he looks now. The only way it would happen is if he is getting IDed for beer or something, but who is going to check that for an old man?

Who do you think inspired Lemony Snicket?

I feel like "Lemony fucking Snicket" would have been the superior phrasing.

he sounds like Karl Pilkington

anteaters really are otherworldly

saved

>Thomas 'pinecone' Pynchon
Classic

>tfw you live in NY and second glace at every old man incase its Pynchon

He gets his son to do it for him:
youtube.com/watch?v=fA0yAcfnuuI

He isn't a recluse, he just doesn't like having his picture taken.

I watched a video yesterday about how he was involved in the LSD mind control experiments and GR is like a confession

Who 'got' Salinger?

>HT: 5-09
Pynchon is a manlet?
dropped

>youtube.com/watch?v=fA0yAcfnuuI
i wanna suck this guys dick so bad

Think he's tall, actually. 6'4? Forget how I know that.

whenever you're in manhattan and you smell some reefer burnin' it's probably tommy p

nah he's a tall chad who steals his friends gfs kek

>went outside
>to the zoo
the absolute madman

Don't you like the zoo user?

I love the zoo, it's just that it's pretty much the antithesis of "going outside".

source???
o
u
r
c
e
?
?
?

that's hot

Source now.

I know this is true of Kesey and the unabomber, and there was shady stuff going on in places where he hung out in his early years but this needs some evidence.

I think user might be referring to this, highly speculative and from a doco I haven't yet watched.

youtu.be/fJ1eu9MX95A

lol id do that too

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

You should watch it, it's at least interesting.